1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

How Naruto Will Perform Complete Rasengan

Discussion in 'Naruto Theories' started by Turrin, Oct 26, 2006.

1. Turrin 玄武

in the newest chapter we saw naruto giving up and saying the rasengan is impossible to fuse with wind nature because it take too much concentraction on two different directions of focuse...aka concentrating on shaping and on form manipulation. We also know that this is too much concentration for naruto to perform with even alot of clones helping him to controll the chakra like he used to use for rasengan(because we see the rasengan explode into wind and chakra).

Then we see kakashi show naruto...that it is possible to look left and right at once if you use a kage bushin...however it isn't exactly the bushin that allows kakashi to do this...but its when he releases the jutsu that he is instantly aware of what has happened in both directions up until that point.

I believe that naruto figured this out and the way he will perform the combination of rasengan and wind chakra is by first using Taijuu Kage Bushin no jutsu. He will create a huge amount of clones...some of them will distract the opponet...for the few seconds it will take to complete the jutsu and then the others willl each focus on the concentrated needed to create a small amount of etheir the rasengan or the wind chakra attack...then when naruto releases the jutsu he will have all the information/concentration he needs to instantaniously create the wind rasengan combination.

So essentially i would say that naruto will make 300-500 clones...have 100-200 of them distract the opponet then 100-150 of the clones will each make a portion of the rasengan and another 100-150 will concentrate on making the
    wind chakra attack. Naruto will release all the clones and he will have the jutsu instantly performed. This will serve two purposed he will have made the wind rasengan...and the opponet will not know which is the really naruto and he will be able to attack from almost any where...and he will eventually actually be able to attack the opponet from any where a clone is when he learns to use the wind/rasengan with just a clone like he has with the normal rasengan.

This makes sense because it would explain why only naruto could do the technique and why even yondaime could never master the technique because even if he figured out that this one way to perform it...he lacked the chakra compacity to do so. So what do you think

Tags:
  2. Superb Herb Follower Of Jesus Christ

Well this is definatly leagues better than the AL=Yondy, and seems like that is a really good idea, I agree with most of it except...

that he would use like 500 clones to do one of em, I think more like he will create wind with one clone and rasengan with another and then have it there when he disperses them.

With all the clones it seems like a huge hiderance and huge sign after you seen it one time.

Either way good idea.

3. Rise Against713 Mr. Hat and Clogs

I think Naruto can lower the number of kage bushins to 3. I will take him and a clone to make the original rasengan. then the other 2 to make the wind part and thus creating the compeat rasengan

4. Superb Herb Follower Of Jesus Christ

Just what I was thinking.:)

5. Rise Against713 Mr. Hat and Clogs

Thanx but it will take some time for naruto to figure it out:notrust

6. Turrin 玄武

the problem i see with it only being two-three clones is that its too much concentraction for 2-3 clones...and there are no clones to cover for him. Thats why he has to spread the process out amongst a huge amount of clones. Yes it will become detectable, but it doesn't have to be becuase naruto knows other moves with the TKB then just the new wind rasengan...plus i get the idea that not many will actually survive this new techinque to see it more then once

7. Rise Against713 Mr. Hat and Clogs

You have a point but we might not see it in actual combat for a while. If he finishes it any time soon

8. Superb Herb Follower Of Jesus Christ

I get the same idea with the not surviving but I don't know I think it kind of undermines his skill if he has to use all these clones.

Two to three clones would be cool especially if he can make rasengan with one clone and if he could make wind with one then just have a third one to add them together.

9. Rise Against713 Mr. Hat and Clogs

Another thing about him using so meny clones is that the chakra is equal dispenced through out all the clone so he wouldn't have enough chakra to make the rasengan

10. ShadowMasterD New Member

That's interesting. My question is when will Naruto learn to make the Rasengan without the help of a clone. Especially with this super sped up training, he should be able to master that in no time.

11. Turrin 玄武

no this would be a problem for any other shinobi, but naruto. Naruto would have enough chakra to complete the technique becuase he is naruto...and that is why this technique can only be performed by naruto himself and not even yondaime could prefect it

i find it really hard to believe that yondaime couldn't master this technique if it only took three clones...even kakashi would be able to master the technique after watching naruto..but this is suppose to be a naruto exclusive technique..his new specailty, if it uses TKB then naruto would be the only one able to do it for the above reason. I also don't think it takes away from naruto's skill...i mean come on using all the clones at once and then sending the info back to the real naruto is amazing...in terms of ability and chakra compacity

i think he will always need to use TKB with this technique...but he will more then likely learn to make it with a KB.

12. Rise Against713 Mr. Hat and Clogs

That mite not be true because it took him a month to get the summoning tech. and the rasengan, each

13. Tyrannos Living a Life

Indeed.

Naruto had problems with concentration because it appears he was creating Rasengan in one hand and in the other Wind element. And like KyuubiYondaime said, it will be paralleling the original solving of the Rasengan that instead of using a second to stabilize, it will be adding the Wind Chakra.

And I'm not going to rule out a possible third for stabilization. But honestly think that is going to be quite awkward in combat.

14. Rise Against713 Mr. Hat and Clogs

15. ShadowMasterD New Member

But when he learned summoning he wasn't using any clones to speed up the process. If he used 1000 clones he should be able to learn how to do it very quickly.

16. Rise Against713 Mr. Hat and Clogs

That's also wrong becase jiryia said that his normal chakra wasn't stong enough. he had to use the fox chakra

17. Turrin 玄武

i was just making numbers up i don't know the exact number i think it would probably be like 300...thus he would have 1/3 his normal chakra...which is about the same as kakashi. And kakashi can perform rariki like 6 times and he can perform rasengan...so naruto would have more then enough left to use the technique...which would probably take a much chakra as a rasengan and chidori combined...which naruto would have more then enough to do. And yes your right no other ninja could do this becuase they would have wasted all there chakra on TKB, but naruto can...and if he ever learns to controll the kyuubi he will have more then enough to do this move...we would probably see him doing a oddoma form

18. Superb Herb Follower Of Jesus Christ

I think that by saying Yondiame did not have to ability to do it is because of a special knack as stated, Not because he could not create an army of clones to think about and make one.

Really this could work with lower amount of clones, Kishi will not have him make an army all the time just for this jutsu, It just is................. ..............lame. Also it makes for unexciting and predicatable battles.

As well as endless plot holes about why didnt so and so just use a katon and destroy them before they started it.

I mean Sasuke would not have a problem with it , one katon by by clones.

19. Rise Against713 Mr. Hat and Clogs

You also need to put into consideration that the TKB still takes a lot of chakra even fo naruto so realy he'd have like 1/4 of his normal chakra

20. Superb Herb Follower Of Jesus Christ

My friend listen this is Naruto, Math holds no relevance here Naruto could have 1 chakra left and still summon Gamabunta. Fantasy not math, Believe it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:nuts :nuts :nuts :nuts

21. Turrin 玄武

regardless if he has 1/3-1/4 he would still have more then enough to complete the jutsu...because of the fact that he has such a huge chakra compacity...and he can always do what he used to do for the gamabunta summon aka invoke the kyuubi chakra for a split second to do the jutsu then waste it all before the kyuubi can gain controll of him or a clone

22. Rise Against713 Mr. Hat and Clogs

Unfortunatly math is in everything:notrust
    Also he used then fox chakra to summon frog boss and he doesn't want to use the fox any more

23. ShadowMasterD New Member

That may have been true the first time so that Naruto could figure out how to use the nine-tales chakra. The second time Naruto summoned Gambuta, he did it with his own chakra.

24. Rise Against713 Mr. Hat and Clogs

NO HE DIDN'T:mad . He used is normal the first time he tried summoning him and got gamakichi

25. Superb Herb Follower Of Jesus Christ

Math is not everything, especially in a made up world. Kishi could give him ZERO chakra and still allow him to do a Gamabunta summon, which requires great amounts of chakra.

And in the real world your are correct one of the highest truths is math.

26. Tyrannos Living a Life

Sorry Shadowmaster, afraid you are incorrect.

Someone pointed this to me on a post awhile ago on the same issue. But in the manga if you look at Naruto's eye, you see he was taping into the Kyuubi's Chakra.

Chapter 134, Page 13, Frame 2:

27. Rise Against713 Mr. Hat and Clogs

I said math is IN everything not is, and i told the same thing to shadow master. He used the fox chakra:p

28. FadedBlack AllAmericanGrandma

i think i understand how hes going to do it after reading and seeing chapter 329 he is going to rasengan with one clone and with the other clone use wind manipulation and than put them together to pull it off just my assumption from what i saw

29. 0ne Winged Angel Between insane and crazy

yep, shows in the manga that he did, and i appreciate the link, cause for those of us that watched the anime before continuing with the manga, it shows him using only his own chakra in the anime.

regardless, i think that Naruto will use possibly 200+ clones the first time, each doing a little bit, breaking the kage bunshins out and then form it. I'm *hoping* that at the very least he will only have to use 1 clone to help him form it after the first time, although idealy he would be able to perform it without the KB, but that's asking a bit much ^.^

*off-topic opinion*
    i think Naruto is a genius when it comes to jutsus and fighting, but the only real thing that prevents him from obtaining the status of a genius is the fact that he's an idiot when it comes to analytical things.

30. Rise Against713 Mr. Hat and Clogs

Yea but i stick to my original theory. 3 kbs