1. The first My Hero Academia Banner Contest is here! We are pleased to invite you to participate.

    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello Guest,

    Voting for the first Konoha Country Club Poetry Competition is live!

    Please check out the Entries here.

    Place your votes in the 1st Choice Vote thread here and the 2nd Choice Vote thread here.

    -- NarutoForums Staff

    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

    Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. If you write blogs about the current anime season (for linking) or like to add descriptions / impressions on certain series and like to add them to our wiki, then send us a ticket.
    Dismiss Notice

  6. Give NF the love she deserves! Join the NF-chan drawing contest and draw NF as NF-chan now!
    Earn some prizes... and maybe hugs and kisses from the forum herself?!
    CLICK HERE
    Dismiss Notice
  7. [​IMG]

    House of Uzumaki has a new banner contest! Please, check here for details and place your vote.

    Dismiss Notice

How new chapter helps to explain 290.

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by lizardo221, Jun 1, 2007.

  1. lizardo221 Dreamer

    Messages:
    891
    Likes Received:
    2
    Trophy Points:
    19
    Joined:
    Aug 20, 2006
    Reputation:
    Ok I've been trying to figure out for a long time the meaning of the beginning of chapter 290 and this new chapter may help. You see in page 3 of 290kabuto talks about how he couldn't study "the" corpse after Oro's transfer was done because oro put some "protective jutsu" on it. I beleive that for a long time most people thought that the corpse was of the one taken over by Oro but recent chapters prove otherwise. With Sasuke leaving a dead Oro corpse behind, what did Kabuto learn from this body? The change in his eye may be one of the effects of what ever he learned.

    Other thing in chapter 290 was on page 5 when Kabuto asked for some unknown item that he needed. Now could this have to do with the recent change in his eye? Maybe what ever he needed was used to mask something from Oro. This may also mean that Kabuto still needs something and poor deidara is his only possible chance of getting it. This in turn may result in Kabuto some how preventing Sasuke from killing off Deidara.

    I think my thoughts may have some truth to what the next couple of chapters could hold.
     
    Tags:
  2. Zaru ________________________________ Retired Staff

    Messages:
    138,850
    Likes Received:
    260
    Trophy Points:
    3,488
    Joined:
    Mar 8, 2006






    Interesting ... I totally forgot about that.

    But so did Kishimoto, he's gonna come up with some new shit.
     
  3. DeepThought I See What You Did There...

    Messages:
    7,025
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    36
    Joined:
    Mar 1, 2006
    Reputation:
    You are a genius.. cracked the code!

    Orochimaru didn't want his jutsu falling into Kabuto's hands... but since he couldn't "seal away" his corpse, Kabuto was able to unlock the secrets of Oro's jutsu.

    Good Good good!
    (I don't know about the second part...)
     
  4. lizardo221 Dreamer

    Messages:
    891
    Likes Received:
    2
    Trophy Points:
    19
    Joined:
    Aug 20, 2006
    Reputation:
    second part is more theory but I'm sure that Kabuto did something to the corpse and himself. I don't buy the idea of Oro being actually in Kabuto but that Kabuto took Oro's physical work and used it to enhance himself. Think of a Kabuto with "higher stats" now.
     
  5. Susano-o The Auspicious One

    Messages:
    31,818
    Likes Received:
    321
    Trophy Points:
    83
    Joined:
    Dec 29, 2005






    I wish more people would realize this.
     
  6. lizardo221 Dreamer

    Messages:
    891
    Likes Received:
    2
    Trophy Points:
    19
    Joined:
    Aug 20, 2006
    Reputation:
    I don't think you give Kishi enough credit. He tends to put alot of detail that most people see and go "blah blah blah snakes blah blah blah evil" and read on as though its just filler, but the only real filler ive ever seen him do is humor moments. Not every piece of info is going to be remembered by Naruto and his budies when they finally learn something later. This detail is what gives us the hints to "read ahead" and know whats planned. Famous exmples of what ive seen is the tengu theory and the AL's base theory where minnor detail is key.
     
  7. Juugo Member

    Messages:
    220
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    16
    Joined:
    Mar 21, 2007
    Reputation:
    that makes sense
     
  8. Yakushi Kabuto Socks Activate! Shape of a

    Messages:
    45,865
    Likes Received:
    8
    Trophy Points:
    38
    Joined:
    Mar 28, 2007






    I remembered that as well, made me think there must be something of importance left on the corpse, and so taking an eye from Orochimaru's corpse could have lead to him gaining something greater than his past display of strength.
     
  9. Shiron BOING!!!

    Messages:
    10,446
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    36
    Joined:
    Jan 28, 2005
    Reputation:
    Interesting theory. However, unfortunately, this won't be true because...
    ^Of that.

    Kishimoto never does flashbacks to earlier chapters anymore though (nor can I remember him ever doing so off-hand). I don't see this changing anytime soon. Thus, I don't see this happening.

    And both of those are just theories and nothng more, both of which I'd say have about a 97% chance of not happening, with only a 3% chance of actually happening. It just wouldn't be consistent for Kishimoto's style of storytelling, which does not rely on flashbacks to events which happened in past chapters to explain thing, nor does Kishimoto really foreshadow things that extensively.
     
  10. AbnormallyNormal 1 + 2 + 3 = 1 * 2 * 3

    Messages:
    20,134
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    36
    Joined:
    Apr 3, 2007
    Reputation:
    hmm interesting ideas here, yeah well i am sure we will find out in a few more chapters more about kabuto's transformations at least i certainly hope we do, it would suck to have to wait huge chapters to find out wtf is happening
     
Loading...