1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. GN

Come join the Football/Soccer Women's World Cup and Copa America predicting competitions.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest -- Drinks!
    Dismiss Notice

How new chapter helps to explain 290.

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by lizardo221, Jun 1, 2007.

1. lizardo221 Dreamer

Ok I've been trying to figure out for a long time the meaning of the beginning of chapter 290 and this new chapter may help. You see in page 3 of 290kabuto talks about how he couldn't study "the" corpse after Oro's transfer was done because oro put some "protective jutsu" on it. I beleive that for a long time most people thought that the corpse was of the one taken over by Oro but recent chapters prove otherwise. With Sasuke leaving a dead Oro corpse behind, what did Kabuto learn from this body? The change in his eye may be one of the effects of what ever he learned.

Other thing in chapter 290 was on page 5 when Kabuto asked for some unknown item that he needed. Now could this have to do with the recent change in his eye? Maybe what ever he needed was used to mask something from Oro. This may also mean that Kabuto still needs something and poor deidara is his only possible chance of getting it. This in turn may result in Kabuto some how preventing Sasuke from killing off Deidara.

I think my thoughts may have some truth to what the next couple of chapters could hold.

Tags:
  2. Zaru ________________________________ Retired Staff

Interesting ... I totally forgot about that.

But so did Kishimoto, he's gonna come up with some new shit.

3. DeepThought I See What You Did There...

Orochimaru didn't want his jutsu falling into Kabuto's hands... but since he couldn't "seal away" his corpse, Kabuto was able to unlock the secrets of Oro's jutsu.

Good Good good!
    (I don't know about the second part...)

4. lizardo221 Dreamer

second part is more theory but I'm sure that Kabuto did something to the corpse and himself. I don't buy the idea of Oro being actually in Kabuto but that Kabuto took Oro's physical work and used it to enhance himself. Think of a Kabuto with "higher stats" now.

5. Susano-o The Auspicious One

I wish more people would realize this.

6. lizardo221 Dreamer

I don't think you give Kishi enough credit. He tends to put alot of detail that most people see and go "blah blah blah snakes blah blah blah evil" and read on as though its just filler, but the only real filler ive ever seen him do is humor moments. Not every piece of info is going to be remembered by Naruto and his budies when they finally learn something later. This detail is what gives us the hints to "read ahead" and know whats planned. Famous exmples of what ive seen is the tengu theory and the AL's base theory where minnor detail is key.

7. Juugo Member

8. Yakushi Kabuto Socks Activate! Shape of a

I remembered that as well, made me think there must be something of importance left on the corpse, and so taking an eye from Orochimaru's corpse could have lead to him gaining something greater than his past display of strength.

9. Shiron BOING!!!

Interesting theory. However, unfortunately, this won't be true because...
    ^Of that.

Kishimoto never does flashbacks to earlier chapters anymore though (nor can I remember him ever doing so off-hand). I don't see this changing anytime soon. Thus, I don't see this happening.

And both of those are just theories and nothng more, both of which I'd say have about a 97% chance of not happening, with only a 3% chance of actually happening. It just wouldn't be consistent for Kishimoto's style of storytelling, which does not rely on flashbacks to events which happened in past chapters to explain thing, nor does Kishimoto really foreshadow things that extensively.

10. AbnormallyNormal 1 + 2 + 3 = 1 * 2 * 3

hmm interesting ideas here, yeah well i am sure we will find out in a few more chapters more about kabuto's transformations at least i certainly hope we do, it would suck to have to wait huge chapters to find out wtf is happening