1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The World Cup is about to begin, which means it’s time to start proudly repping your country. We’ve created a special new feature for you guys exclusively for this big event! Click here to learn more!!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. Anime Awards for 2017 part 2 commences with the category of worst anime of 2017!

Drop by and leave a vote in the following threads: 1 2 3 4 5
    Dismiss Notice

How OP will be the Uzumaki CLAN 50+ years from now?

Discussion in 'House of Uzumaki' started by Reviewing Logic, Jun 12, 2018.

What can stop this dominance

1. Nothing, except the true dynasty to rule over Earth - Hagormo's Plan all along

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Kawaki will nuke everything and everyone before committing seppuku

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURN, let everything BUUUUUUUURN!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Reviewing Logic Peekaboo I see you! ( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Let us assume Toneri is frozen for 10,000 years without any disturbances because everyone forgot about him :catcry

And he is finally free and descends down on earth, what would be of the Uzumaki clan from that point on?

Theoretically if Boruto had some progeny and Himawari had some progeny and they all carried the Uzumaki crest and name then in Naruto's shinobi world terms how OP would that clan be 50-10,000 years from now.

To make it even more reasonable let us just assume it is 50 years...

Also that everyone who matters survived the Kawaki dystopia

What abilities would they have? Would they somehow be able to pass done the Karma seal and its mysteries?

Would the Tailed Beasts be under their authority/protection?

Would everyone have byakugans and Jougans?

Heck if Sarada and Boruto become a thing will the Sharringan be exclusive to the Uzumaki clan?

What/Who will be able to stop them? Would the Hyuga just be part of their greater clan?

Would the Senju finally appear out of hiding and contribute to society beyond just being known as a park in the Boruto Anime?

:catstabbed Kind of sad that they won't have red hair and chains/healing factor though....

Tags:
  2. LesExit Empty without rats... & F America

I don't think they'd be recognizable as any kind of clan in the far future. Their descendants would have mixed with a ton of other people. The name would remain....but they wouldn't be recognizable as some kind of group with connected abilities.

I also don't think shinobi culture will be the same and more and more people will opt out of the ninja life. So in general I see all clans becoming physically weaker and just becoming names in a history book.

This probably answered nothing :catprone

3. Batzzaro29 Well-Known Member

Well main Uchiha line gets merged with Uzumaki so future Uzumakis are...

Abomination uber Uchimakis.

4. Reviewing Logic Peekaboo I see you! ( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

the only factor I see from the Uzumaki being a sole power house like how Indra and Ashura made the Senju and Uchiha from generations of offpsring

is Boruto and Himawari never have generations after them

or that the Shinobi system and chakra itself doesn't exist post the end of the series