1. Fancy yourself a sleuth, evil mastermind, debating pro, and/or just plain love One Punch Man? If so, sign up for Akihabara Lounge's first Mafia game, themed on One Punch Man.

LINK
  2. Fanclubs Reorganisation:
    We're consolidating the fanclub subsections on 07/08/2017. For more information, visit this thread
  3. Due to an update, many default preferences have changed.

If you have any issues, such as unrequested email notifications or following threads you didn't want to follow, then check your setting here.
  4. Hi guys. As you can tell we're on an org domain now. This isn't permanent, more details can be found here.
  5. Think you have the best waifu? Come and prove that your waifu is the best in the first ever NF Waifu Competition!
    Please submit any and all notifications in the link below: "
    NF Waifu Popularity Tournament

6. The latest NF Newsletter is out (August), read it here
  7. Summer Glow
    The HoU Banner Contest this time is centered on Summer time.
    The deadline is until July 23rd and you only have to click here to go straight to the information you need.

8. Ladies and gents, the Tech Hub has been archived! Any tech-related questions can go in KCC now, and make sure to use the new [Tech] tag!

How strong is adult Shikamaru?

Discussion in 'House of Uzumaki' started by tislit, Jan 8, 2017.

1. tislit New Member

With the Shikamaru hiden coming up in the anime I was wondering, how strong has he gotten since we last saw him fight? I'm assuming he's been promoted to Jonin after the war, but that is a pretty broad rank. Would you guys say he's now elite jonin level? He's definitely one of my favorite characters, but it it sucks that his chakra pool is so low. How do you think he would fair against the ninja on the level of Kakashi, Darui, etc.?

2. KC Memories never fade you shall understand my pain

Was a support characters as a kid and still is.

3. Divell King of Trolls

About average, he is a strategist, not a hand to hand fighter.

4. blackguyinpinksuit Well-Known Member

Jonin level support. If we push maybe he's kage level support but i'm hesitant on that.

5. Mattaki Hitokage Neggers gonna negg

this is true, but I've always felt shiki always had the potential to become a top tier ninja simply do to his strategies and analytical ability. his ability to out smart his opponents makes of for his lack of raw power and makes their physical superiority and techniques count for nothing. Asuma even said that he'd make a fine Hokage someday and I believe his abilities make him worthy of being a Kage tier shinobi.

6. Divell King of Trolls

Well yes and no. His whole deal is being smart. An analytical fighter and this allow him to fight Kage lv enemies, but that doesn't mean much in a word where kids can fight on the lv of Jonin and so on. What I love about Naruto is that no matter how strong someone can be, there is someone with abilities enough to defeat you. No one feels left behind enough to consider a massive amount of power. Somewhat Bleach and One Piece fill the gap in powers with skill and hax, but Naruto does it better.