1. Due to an update, many default preferences have changed.

If you have any issues, such as unrequested email notifications or following threads you didn't want to follow, then check your setting here.
  2. Stop Scrolling! We changed our address to narutoforums.org

Please add the URL to bookmarks on your PC and phone.

More details can be found here. Feel free to ask any question.
  3. Please, vote for the next Naruto Battledome banner in this thread.
  4. Impending Naruto Avenue Reorganisation!

Want to learn more? Wish to chime in? Click here.

How strong would a hypothetical EMS Itachi be?

Discussion in 'Naruto Battledome' started by Skilatry, May 19, 2017.

1. Cosmos It's so good to be me

All of which are useless or meaningless in a direct fight against Sasuke.
    Fact remains that Sasuke with basic Sharingan defeated 2 of Itachi's most powerful techniques on his own, only thing he had no answer for was Susanoo and even then, he managed to destroy it with Kirin.
    5KS Sasuke beats him high diff, decisively.

2. Isaiah13000 Ophiuchus and Scorpio

I'm not talking about how Sasuke could counter his genjutsu, I mean he has better genjutsu in general and is better at using it. This thread is about whether EMS Itachi would be stronger than EMS Sasuke or not, not about who would beat who in a fight.

Itachi has a 5 in speed, Sasuke has a 4.5. Itachi's BF could pressure Killer B, Sasuke's couldn't. All of Sasuke's feats against A can be replicated by Itachi who is canonically faster than his little brother is.

Again, I wasn't discussing Itachi vs Sasuke, I am talking about how Itachi is stronger in general.

Itachi's retardation when it comes to other things is irrelevant to his intelligence during a fight. Sasuke's superior chakra reserves did not help him when he fought Itachi, despite Itachi's reserves being much lower. That was also Hebi Sasuke, whose reserves were boosted by the Cursed Seal and Orochimaru. MS Sasuke's reserves are even less, so Itachi could outlast him against most opponents.

This thread is about whether EMS Itachi would be stronger than EMS Sasuke or not, not about who would beat who in a fight.

3. Hussain .

at the same time, it's kinda insignificant tbh. Not many people will be able to counter the Genjutsu to begin with. So, itachi has a little advantage with 1% extra or something? Barely means anything. :meh
    The Sasuke that has 4.5 in speed did not have the MS. He obviously got faster as time went on.
    That's like saying itachi is faster than Sasuke currently because at that time he had 4.5 in speed. :geg

- itachi did not pressure B. The only thing itachi did was running away, so how is that pressuring B exactly? :geg

- No proof of that. He is faster up to his death. 1 arc can change tons of things.

Sasuke was hyped to be bright in the fights 2. What makes itachi's "feats" (if they exist) better than Sasuke's? :geg

- How did you know that his chakra is less? Yes, he lost a power-up, but he got a superior power-up than the previous one. :geg

4. Isaiah13000 Ophiuchus and Scorpio

It is significant though, Itachi has several ways of landing genjutsu unlike Sasuke so it's much harder to deal with. EMS Itachi could also spam Tsukuyomi, which is a guaranteed one-shot.

What proof is there that Sasuke got faster though? What exactly would have made him faster? The only things that changed is his chakra got significantly stronger and he obtained new ocular abilities. His physical prowess would've remained the same despite obtaining all of that.

Killer B didn't notice 3T Itachi either times, and although it was due to a distraction even when 3T Sasuke had the assistance of Taka he could never take B by surprise like that. Killer B overwhelmed Itachi in CQC and sent him running when he brought out Acrobat: and even then he never hit Itachi.

Why do you think Sasuke's speed has improved though? What indication is there?

Itachi is not arrogant like Sasuke is, so he knows when he needs to retreat and rethink a strategy unlike Sasuke who will stay and get wrecked. As seen against Killer B, Itachi ran and used MS, whilst Sasuke stayed and almost died. Then of course there is Itachi's clear calm and composed demeanor that he had when he analyzed Nagato's Chibaku Tensei and came up with a counter to it on the fly. I'm not saying the difference in intelligence is significant, but Itachi is definitely smarter.

The Mangekyo doesn't boost chakra reserves though? The Cursed Seal of Heaven granted Sasuke additional reserves of Senjutsu chakra to draw on, and Orochimaru's own. Getting a superior power-up and becoming stronger doesn't mean your chakra reserves increase all of a sudden.

5. Go D. Usopp Straw Hats Wanker

He would peak at the strength of EMS sasuke but would be more limited duo to his health.

6. uchihakil Well-Known Member

If this was healthy EMS Itachi he'd be stronger than EMS sasuke, because ;

- itachi will have the better legged susano due to yata and totsuka (i doubt he will awaken PS cuz only madara seems to have that crazy chakra reserve without rikudou chakra)

- itachi is more smarter and more knowledgable

- MS itachi > MS sasuke that means given the same buff itachi should be naturally stronger (yea itachi even outperformed early EMS sasuke so yes MS itachi > MS sasuke most def)

7. Munboy Dracule O'Brian Well-Known Member

Weaker than EMS Sasuke since Sasuke has Indra's chakra and more talent with the MS, in general.

Though, I imagine it'll be the same Itachi more or less except he won't be blind. He'd still have chakra issues, so I don't see how V5 susanoo or the PS forms would be feasible for him with his chakra levels. Edo Itachi would be insane though, since after using PS he'd still be able to fight.

Living Itachi: probably can't use PS due to chakra.
    Edo Itachi: he'd be more practical due to the chakra top up. So he'd be Edo Itachi who can use PS.

8. Hussain .

I remember I asked you before about the Juubi's full-powered TBB, and you said MS itachi (Yata mirror) can take it without a problem.
    What can EMS Sasuke do to that TBB in your opinion? :doge

And since you do think itachi's Susanoo is invincible, then shouldn't that make MS itachi stronger than EMS Sasuke (and your beloved Pain/Nagato), so how is EMS itachi going to be weaker? :doge

9. Munboy Dracule O'Brian Well-Known Member

Before I made the post saying Senjutsu>Yata? Whether you like it or not -- I know why you're asking -- Minato's TBB won't do anything to Itachi's Yata's Mirror. If Minato had Senjutsu, it'd help.

Unless he's got Senjutsu, JTBB would own it.

Itachi's Susanoo is no different to other MS user, besides the MS Itachi is still weaker than Sasuke/Nagato since the latter have superior powers and eyes. EMS Itachi will be weaker since... well 2.5 in chakra, how is he going to manifest PS without being near death.

Though, to answer your real question: EMS Itachi, if he can use PS without depleting his chakra would surpass Minato like SM Naruto did.
    Edo EMS Itachi would stomp Minato harder than Edo Itachi.

Ladies and gentlemen, protip: whenever Hussain asks a question with characters usually pit against, or placed above Minato, ask yourself: "what does this mean for Minato". :edu

10. Cosmos It's so good to be me

Where did you get this from ?

11. Hussain .

Do you suffer some type of hallucination/mental illness or something? :hmm

> I ask him about the Juubi
    > he replied "Minato"

> We take about X
    > he replied Minato

> The fish swim in the water
    > But Minato

Seriously, I feel like Minato violated you sexually or of your family or something. :geg

my post was clear, the JUUBI'S TBB, where did I mention Minato? :dafuq

- What power does Nagato/Sasuke have that is superior to the Juubi's TBB which according to you itachi will deal with it without any problem? :dafuq

Last edited: May 25, 2017
  12. Munboy Dracule O'Brian Well-Known Member

I know you enough to know why you're asking. :del

The lengths you go when you have been owned. :lmao

Put it this way, you wouldn't be asking about Bijuu Dama if Minato wasn't a Jinchuriki at some point. :maybe

Juubi TBB? I said they could tackle Itachi, can Itachi use Juubi TBB?

They can take Itachi, they don't need the Juubi Dama, though, I can imagine Minato needing a Bijuu Dama to be on Itachi's tier.

13. Hussain .

I sincerely did not even think of Minato, and in fact wanted to know your point of view in that regard.

You are too insecure. :catdude
    Seriously, seek some help...

14. Munboy Dracule O'Brian Well-Known Member

But yes, it is pretty obvious why you're asking. Unless you asking about Bijuu modes vs various people Minato used to be pit against around the time Jinchuriki Minato appeared in the manga was pure coincidence? :maybe

15. Hussain .

I am done with you man. Have a nice day. :meh
    Wish you best of lucks with your insecurities. :catsadfeels

16. Munboy Dracule O'Brian Well-Known Member

How strong would EMS Itachi be? Even stronger than Minato. :LOS

17. Cosmos It's so good to be me

What. Da. Fawk ????? :geg
    :S

I didn't realize MDO and Hussain's debates were this intensed !!!

18. Munboy Dracule O'Brian Well-Known Member

I didn't realise they were this intense either. :geg

19. Hussain .

you can't go in any debate with him, without him throwing Minato's name randomly there. :catdude

try him in politics, religion, economic, biology....etc etc. And I am sure you will find Minato's name at the end of every sentence. :facepalm

20. Cosmos It's so good to be me

The part about Minato needing Senjutsu to damage Itachi, didn't know Itachi became a Juubi Jin :geg

21. Hussain .

It's about the Yata mirror. He believes that it does reflect all attacks, and therefore invincible.

22. Cosmos It's so good to be me

And yet he complains about the Itachi cult day in and day out :geg

23. Hussain .

That's why I asked in the first post, but of course, as always, he just had to change the topic to Minato (and SM Naruto).
    I am not sure what his problem is... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  24. LostSelf Forest Sage

I know it has nothing to do with the thread but Giovanni > Guzma.

OT: I think Itachi would edge Sasuke in skill in genjutsu. But Sasuke's Indra's chakra and stuff is going to give him the edge always.

25. Munboy Dracule O'Brian Well-Known Member

Did you read the post? He needs Senjutsu to get by the Mirror seeing as Senjutsu isn't on the list of things that it nullifes. Fuuinjutsu is a good alternative, but what battle ready one does Minato have apart from the Death God... can't be used if Minato's a Jin...

Well, it reflects everything that the databook said it reflects. That list doesn't include Senjutsu, Fuuinjutsu etc. Basically unless Minato uses the Death God or finally gets his ass to master Senjutsu... Yata will not let him pass. :maybe

26. Munboy Dracule O'Brian Well-Known Member

Minato's name only reserved for you... because it drives you crazy. :maybe

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  27. Cosmos It's so good to be me

This isn't one of you "treated as a fact" theories, is it ? :geg

28. Munboy Dracule O'Brian Well-Known Member

I'm not with you and Hussain in that club, I'm afraid.

It is really straightforward:
    > Databook 3 has an entry on Susanoo
    > Databook's entry on Susanoo has a section on Yata's Mirror
    > In that section dedicated to Yata's Mirror, there is a list
    > This is a list of things that Yata will always defend against
    > This list includes all shinobi arts, but excludes a few
    > The list excludes Senjutsu and Fuuinjutsu
    > To make it even more simple for you: Yata doesn't provide instant defence for Senjutsu and Fuuinjutsu

The example you and Hussian care about: what does this mean for Minato? Minato will never get through the mirror. He can bypass it with Hiraishin, but nothing he has stands a chance of taking it out of the battle. Apart from his seals, everything else Minato has is among the list of things that Yata can block. If he had Senjutsu, his Ninjutsu wouldn't be nullified by the mirror.

I can make this more straightforward.

29. Cosmos It's so good to be me

12 PS bladed Bijuu Damas, each one the size of the Mokujin, i mean it's not a Senjutsu attack after all :hmm

30. Munboy Dracule O'Brian Well-Known Member

From the information we have, we're forced to say yes.