1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. GN

Come join the Football/Soccer Women's World Cup and Copa America predicting competitions.
    Dismiss Notice

3. Voting for the Contest Central Drawing Contest is live!
    Entries can be found here and the voting threads can be found here and here.
    Voting ends on Sunday, June the 30th!
    Dismiss Notice

4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest -- Drinks!
    Dismiss Notice

5. The KCC is hosting a Short Story Contest!
    Entries are due by July 9th at 2:30am UTC!
    Dismiss Notice

how to become hokage?

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by snakeye123, Oct 8, 2006.

1. snakeye123 Member

i was just reading a thread that had something to do with kakashi reaching hokage level, and i saw another thread about gai so i started to think about their "eternal rivalry"

so, lets say that kakashi makes hokage first, (ignoring all other story lines)

would gai have a chance to challenge kakashi for that position?

like in bleach, to become a captain you have to have specific goals to reach before, go could gai 'appeal', or even challenge and defeat kakashi?

not too interesting i know, but i was just wondering...:amuse

Tags:
  2. Refused 攻殻機動隊

well usuually its the advisors or the actual hokage who gives the hokage name to others, and not just about being strong, you have to have other qualities. so i doubt gai could get the hokage name if kakashi had it UNLESS kakashi or advisors chose him to be next.

3. Chee Haters Gonna Hate

Kakashi and Gai aren't the ones making the desicion. The current Hokage or teh "background peoples who do stuff but don't do stuff" make them. Kakashi or Gai are just able to turn down that offer/desicion.

I also think that if that happened, it would be the only time Gai supported him. Just my opinion though, :)