1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

How TO DRAW NARUTO HELP ONL POST HERE

Discussion in 'Art 101' started by shurikenninja, Oct 9, 2005.

1. shurikenninja I MUST GRADUTE

Hello I want to know how to draw naruto please post pictures of how to draw him or links thanx;:cool

Tags:
  2. shurikenninja I MUST GRADUTE

Tips

3. Procyon Loveless

The best tip I can give you is to look at lines. Don't look at the whole picture, because that can be daunting and harder to draw. So look at the different lines you see that make up the entire thing, and just draw line by line.

4. Therahedwig Parodie Nin

best I can give you is this badly made reference page by moi...(well naruto doesn't look that good on it...)
    "Badly made reference page by moi."

5. narutorulez Active Member

stop double posting :spank :mad

6. whiteoceadragon New Member

i need help drawing naruto

is any body out there

7. Chaotic Diplomat Level 2 World Dictator (whaha)

Um ok. whats with the newbie Double posts here! Anyways just look through the forum there are about 15 other links to get help from it.

8. Sands

there are a lot of help threads out there
    it also depends if u wanna draw kishimoto style or not

9. Burning_fear Do you smell that?

Here this is a good one. :-) HERE

10. Kin I ARE BACK.

Hello, I made Sasuke. Without face, sorry.

11. syarul hidden love village

lol! where is the face?, you should finish it b4 posting.:smile-big

This is my tip on how to draw them nicely, 1st get a tracing paper and trace a printed version of any of manga you like. Trace it perfectly if you can and use a good pencil not a bold 5.0 unsharpen pencil, preferable technical pencil.
    If you can trace it around 80%~90% correctly you r now basically can draw lines almost perfectly.

Next,this time don't trace, use the manga as reference, try to copy it on plain paper. So how possible to make it nice?? this's quite tricky, but will do just fine. Draw box grids on the printed version. make it around a thumb size. and number the grid on horizontal and vertical line top and left side of the manga. Do the same amount of grid on the plain of paper and number them also. Now start tracing them using the grid. If you can copy it around 80%~90% correctly you r now basically can copy a guided drawing almost perfectly. Try use different size of grid if possible, it will familiarize you to draw proportionally good.

Next, this time don't trace don't do grid. Copy them on plain paper on the spot :p. It's preaty hard this time, but be persistence. If you would spend drawing more you are likely will prevail. Trust me there is no shortcut, always practice and practice make us perfect. Get your drawing in the art forum let others ppl comment. Not compliments but comments, that are some good advice you may not find else where :). By the time u are capable within this stage head to the last part.

Your are now technically can draw nicely. But what about resources? ask yourself. U may use manga as reference, but ther are time your may want your original idea to be on the paper. Imagine, your mind is the best resource for you to achive new height (Itachi does said like that:laugh ). So Gambare!

12. Sakura Active Member

im artistically challenged so there isnt much way i can help you. check out the tutorial threads out there. maybe try to focus on the main image than one part of it. get the shape right, then adjust the shading and the angles. if you wanna color, make sure you know when to use warm or cold colors.

13. Kin I ARE BACK.

I did it on purpose:p , But I got some others(with faces), Ill show them later, if you want, Syarul :amuse

14. Arekusu Hiru Never give up...

I good way to draw him is to print of a picture you like of naruto, then get a red pen and break his head into easy to draw shapes...like circle...then just replecate this on paper...and it should come out ok...

15. -Gaara- WinKage, used to be a

The way i learn how to draw something is to trace or carefully copy a picture of the thing u want to draw once or twice and then it kinda sticks in my head and i can draw it again and again without looking, and for things like faces or bodies i can rearrange them and change it completely. I traced a pic of naruto once for a sig so it looked good, then i did a free-hand copy of a different naruto pic and after that i cud draw naruto in any position i wanted and with any facial expression...this sounds weird i know but i guess its just me...most people cant do this as easily

16. gaara13 New Member

yea what that one guy said just look at the lines