1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

How will Naruto Play Out?

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by Wu Fei, Oct 26, 2006.

1. Wu Fei

Its Obvious Part two is definately not the end of Naruto. So heres how I think the series will play out.

Part 1- Intro to All Parties. Naruto's seal begins weakening. Oro attacks konoha. Sarutobi dies. Akatsuki begins campaign to capture bijuus. Tsunade made Hokage. Sasuke leaves to Oro. Naruto leaves with Jiraiya.

3 year jump.

Part 2- Naruto returns. Development. All Bijuus less Kyuubi are sealed. Civil War occurs. Naruto defeats Sasuke. Orochimaru is killed. Sasuke serves time. Akatsuki retrieves Orochimarus ring. Naruto officially becomes Jounin. All of Akatsuki rapes broken Konoha village and captures Naruto. Tsunade dies in battle. Naruto dies with Kyuubi extraction. AL revives Naruto and their connection is revealed. Naruto remains with Akatsuki with everyone thinking he is dead. Jiraiya becomes new Hokage.

5 years jump

Part 3-Akatsuki is thriving with smaller countries. Word of a yellow tornado destroying armies spreads, and leaf think Naruto is alive. Major countries unite and send death squad (including Kakashi, Sasuke, and more) to kill the upper ranks of Akatsuki. They findout Naruto is alive. Kakashi killed by Tobi who goes into shock. Squad is defeated but the Sasuke retreats with a twitching Tobi. Bijuus put to use. Kyuubi kills Jiriaya. Naruto rebels and defeats Kyuubi. Naruto works with United Nations to prepare destruction of Akatsuki. Naruto's plan works. Sasuke with tips from Obito (Tobi) defeats Itachi but doesn't kill him. Naruto kills AL. Naruto appointed as new Hokage.

Tags:
  2. Snakety69

Some good ideas there, but I doubt there'd be a jutsu that revives dead people without having any effect on the user.

3. Guardsman Bass

Hmm. I must admit, I kind of like the idea of the Leaf Village getting scattered to the winds before a five-year timeskip. It would certainly be one hell of a plot development . . .

4. *uzumaki-naruto*

What the? Naruto captured, killed and revived, then allying hiself with the Akatsuki for five years and then rebelling? I'm gonna pray for a whole month every night that this doesn't happen.

6. Wu Fei

lol. I wonder what will happen if I pray for a whole month that this will happen. Whose prayers will be answered? Lets not go there.

I luv it. But now that i look back at it, the revival part is iffy as hell. Its the Akatsuki leader though. He could just use a jutsu where he transfers the life energy of one body to another. A sacrifice. I mean damn, if he can str8 up turn a person into someone else giving them all powers, personality, and all, I don't see y he can't bring someone back to life.

7. Supa Swag

8. Surreal

Goku appears with Ichigo. They proceede to rescue Naruto. At that point AL is desperate and summons Voltron to his aid.

A huge battle breaks out. Goku goes SSj4 but is quickly desposed off. With his last breath he transfers his power to Ichigo who transforms into:

Spoiler:

I have no fucking idea what that is, but it looks cool. AL is defeated but flees.

5 years jump

Part 3-Akatsuki is thriving with smaller countries. Word of a yellow tornado destroying armies spreads, and leaf think Naruto is alive.

But he isn't. He's just a fucking rotting corps. Series end, with some hot homosexual love between Sasuke and Aoba, the ultimate gods in narutoverse.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2006