1. The first My Hero Academia Banner Contest is here! We are pleased to invite you to participate.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello Guest,

The Konoha Country Club is hosting its first Poetry Competition!
    The theme of the competition is "What does friendship mean to you?"

If you are interested in entering, please click here.

-- NarutoForums Staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. If you write blogs about the current anime season (for linking) or like to add descriptions / impressions on certain series and like to add them to our wiki, then send us a ticket.
    Dismiss Notice

6. Give NF the love she deserves! Join the NF-chan drawing contest and draw NF as NF-chan now!
    Earn some prizes... and maybe hugs and kisses from the forum herself?!
    CLICK HERE
    Dismiss Notice
  7. [​IMG]

House of Uzumaki has a new banner contest! Please, check here for details and PM your vote.

Dismiss Notice

How will the current filler arc affect Ichigo's power and the progress of the story?

Discussion in 'Bleach' started by OmegaLeonHart, May 31, 2007.

1. OmegaLeonHart The Legend

I mean, he will have what it seems to be a lot more time to lengthen the time he can hold Vizard which would in turn have consequences for the progress of the anime once they get back to the manga storyline. How will he do against Grimmjow? A little further down the line, how will he do against Ulquiora? In short what will the consequences be in the long run for the story(not pertaining specifically to Ichigo)???

Your thoughts.....

Tags:
  2. YamazakiSusumu Just call me Susumu.

Didn't Ichigo train with the Vizard for a month in the manga? There was a mini timeskip. It only makes sense to put fillers in this gap.

3. Ibox L? box

I don't think Ichigo & Co. are going to be shown in the fillers since they are training.

4. ~Avant~ Eveningstar

5. ez Jesus Christ

they have a month so they'll just show Ichigo training, Hitsugaya and the other SS crew training

Ulquiorra's cero, how I await the ownage :D

6. YamazakiSusumu Just call me Susumu.

Mecha Kariya is going to put a damper on Ichigo's training session.

7. Kuroro Skill Hunter

8. wiplok Wonderful.

secondly, it wont affect the anime at all, i mean, he just started his training, so the anime has a month time worth of fillers, they prolly gonna keep ichigo training, and use some other characters to do the filler eps.so, the time ichigo trained is gonna be the same , it wont change a thing on how he performs :doh

9. SiSL The Hun

How will fillers effect ? During this 1 month, filler or not we will see Ichigo having to keep his mask from 4 seconds to 11 seconds :D

10. ez Jesus Christ

lol that's the guy from ninja scroll

11. spaZ d[o_0]b

Why does it even matter we still have the manga

12. Kage Bunshin Master Sage/Jinchuriki/Hokage

14. Barry Overkooled

On topic: I dont think it will effect his power at all. Looking at the upcoming titles, it looks like its going to be about Hitsugaya and Rangiku.

15. Aflean Murdering, in cold blood, a

If they throw in MORE fillers after only 20 or so episodes, I might just scream.

If they do throw in more fillers, they'll only be 1 or 2 episodes about Don Kanonji and the Karakura Hero's, and if they do speak about Don Kanonji, if Kubo Taito has plans for him (which some people think he does) wouldn't it kinda stain the surprise?

But I don't think there will be fillers, as there are other things you can simply drag out, Rukia with Orihime (a lot of emotional conversation without either of them admitting the BIG THING). Renji with Chad and Urahara. SS questions and answers, including a bit more HD Widescreen contact. Ichigo arguments with Hiyori and H--- other one. Vaizard conversations, jumping around points made in the manga. They won't technically be fillers, but they will piss of fans waiting for 7 (sometime 14) days for another Bleach update.

They will probably be low quality animation (if you don't know what I mean, compare the Ikkaku and Ichigo fights with the Rukia fight and episode 127).

I'm hoping for a drag out rather than fillers, as we all know, the fillers in Bleach aren't just fillers, they're take-over...rers...

-- Eliot --

16. AbnormallyNormal 1 + 2 + 3 = 1 * 2 * 3

i doubt filler arc will affect the later anime story at all except in a cosmetic way