1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Howdy

Discussion in 'Academy Registration' started by Natsuhito, Dec 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Natsuhito

Hey everyone.. newbie here. My name's Kyle, used to be an otaku a year or so back, kind of lost interest after awhile.. fell out of the whole manga/anime thing but i decided to catch back up with good ol' Naruto and a couple others. I used to sword fight [yes, with wooden swords, no protective gear except for the occasional glove, yes it hurt, and no, nothing ever got broken but there were injuries, hits to the neck and head, etc.] in my friend's back yard back in 7th grade, then a bit in 8th and now i've completely fallen out of that. I play guitar in a band and i skateboard a bit. Also got me some kick ass sharingan contacts..lol.I also used to rp on a couple narutorp sights [one of which is closed down], and admined on a naruto, samurai X, and final fantasy rp sites. any questions?

Last edited: Dec 1, 2005
    Tags:
  2. chauronity

Welcome to the NF, post a lot and have fun while doing so. And join some fanclubs to share the fanart or just chat bout some certain character/with some certain member.

:glomp

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.