1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

HQ 329 Release[Stevo/Secludedly]

Discussion in 'Naruto Translations' started by secludedly, Oct 27, 2006.

1. secludedly Member

..........DELETE

Last edited: Oct 31, 2006
    Tags:
  2. AZNKid14 Member

Cutting it close my man, the MQ is out and the HQ most likely will be released tomorrow mourning or so...

3. InuBlade That's what happens!

If you want to use my art for your credits page again, please give credit. I didn't receive any request for permission on your MQ release.

Chapter 232 page 16 is the source.

4. secludedly Member

I know the source. It's where I got it. It's Kishimoto's work, so maybe I missed something here. I don't think I took anyone's art though. If so, my apologies. I don't take credit for other's work, but acknowledging and using it is my choice.

5. InuBlade That's what happens!

Now now, don't be unethical. You stole it from Inane's status page. The original source is of Naruto from part 1. I consider this my art, editing/modifying Kishimoto's work just as colourers modify his work. I'm not claiming Kishimoto's work as my own, only the work I've done. We cleaned it as well, not you.

It's plagiarism; the problem is that you stole my work from Inane for your own scanlation. For example, if someone rereleased your scanlation under their alias.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2006
  6. Shogun <marquee><font color='dark blue'>Standing Still</f

fight, fight, fight...

7. Chee Haters Gonna Hate

Don't you have the special page too? Does anyone have a cleaned version of the special?

8. sesshoumarus New Member

I honestly don't even know what the status page is. I didn't even know you had a website. Listen... I appreciate and love the work Inane and Shannaro have done for the Naruto manga community and I respect everyone who puts forth effort to it and delivering us our sources weekly, and I love everyone involved, but even I admit with my cleaning efforts or manga image colorings that it isn't my art. Actually... it's none of our art, and it's illegal as it is to even edit or modify, or post on the internet, but we do these things anyway for the people, and for ourselves to enjoy. Even with all the efforts put in, the only person who gets real credit is Kishimoto, and unfortunately, it still makes things illegal. We're all considered in the wrong, but it's what we all do to involve ourselves in our interests. It's only morally right to add the credit of who done what to an image... like Inane's cleaning, and I honestly payed no mind to the scanlation, and wouldn't mind adding a credit to it if you would of just asked me, or stated it without making faulty assumptions. If I decide to use it this week, then you can expect a cleaning credit. Now I appreciate and love the work you do, but next time, don't go crazy over it. Aslong as I don't type a claim the art is all mine(Same goes for everyone), then it's wrong and something should then be stated.