1. "Are you a Messi or Ronaldo fanboy? Come and nominate them and more of your favourite players in NF's UEFA Champions League Awards!

If your nominees win, you could win points for cool forum prizes!

Click here to play :) .
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Come join us for NF's first movie night! If you're interested in deciding what films we'll be watching, join us for discussion here.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Grand Opening of the Beauty Parlor! Come and discuss the beauty world with other beauty lovers
    Click here.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The Roleplaying Section (yes we have one of those is having a character creation contest. This challenge's theme is Super Heroes.

Come check it out!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Recently we held an event where rep powers went a bit crazy so if you've been visited by the Rep Bot it was a byproduct of restoring pre-event values. Additionally we've gauged the reactions from this event and will be rolling out some new uses for rep in the near future. Thank you for your patience and stay on the lookout for new things to come!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The battle of the booty is over and NF's waifu has been decided! Join us for discussion in the award ceremony thread here.
    Dismiss Notice

HxH Chapter 373 Spoilers/Discussion

Discussion in 'Hunter x Hunter' started by Xiammes, Feb 7, 2018.

1. Yasha Procreate

Not sure. But many people think Hisoka has stronger nen now.

2. Stilzkin Well-Known Member

That might be true. That also might be due to his determination for his new goal.

From what we know about nen there is nothing about death that should an individual stronger.

3. Mei Who the fuck is cardio

Camilas nen beast is hax

4. Dr. White Smell nice? it's Moonflower

Nah, nen is clearly a science. As much as I hate to agree with Powngoat there is no denying this. A science is a discipline that can be understood and then theorized and or practically put to application via observation and testing. Nen clearly fits this (hisoka gauging people's personality, people understanding multiple nen types, Kurapika understanding the nuance of manipulator types, etc).

5. Stilzkin Well-Known Member

What doesn't count as a science then? Even art would be considered a science (just think about how businesses have art departments).

Clearly for something to be a science it has to be treated in a scientific fashion. The possibility of it being treated as such is not enough.

Also, stuff like Hisoka's personality assesments are not scientific. They are based on his personal judgements and experience rather than an attempt at objective understanding of nen. People were able to have some understanding of the world before science was solidified into what it is today.

6. forkandspoon The only things that never end

How tall is Gyro? Why do I feel like he's the one the Phantom Troop is looking for?

7. Priscilla Distortion

I really hope Gyro is alive ..

i mean.. he had a backstory for some reason..despite zero screen time :lmao

8. Neo Arcadia puru puru

I don't get why you'd think they're looking for Gyro. That guy is probably building up power in Meteor City right now.
    It's obviously Hisoka. Phinx only told them to note down tall people because the Troupe knows Hisoka can disguise himself with Texture Surprise. Not to mention Gyro is a chimera ant. If he could disguise that then height adjustments should be trivial.

9. Yasha Procreate

Togashi is apparently setting up Gyro to be the Final Villain and arch-nemesis of Gon. Doubt he will make an appearance in this arc since Gon is not here.

10. Priscilla Distortion

But he has no reason to :hmm
    for some reason i think that he's one of those people not eaten but converted to be an Ant like Palm ..
    he probably skedaddle ~

unless Togashi creates something :catthinks

11. The_Conqueror

12. Neo Arcadia puru puru

He's not. He's one the normal chimera ants reborn from the queen.
    The Palm types are a very special breed that came way after the queen died and the nest broke apart. All but her were produced by giving violent nen baptisms to East Gorteau citizens and then directly converting the 1% who survived into hybrid soldiers.
    Speaking of which, we still don't know where Pariston took them or what he plans to do with them.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  13. Priscilla Distortion

Wasn't he planning on using them as his training buddies.. Or probably use them for military purposes

14. forkandspoon The only things that never end

Mostly the whole gang thing that was brought up a few chapters ago, Gyro had deep connections with the underground world, he wants to rebuild his nation after the loss of the NGL and the best way to do that would be to go the the new world in hopes of obtaining resources or wealth. I mean I'll admit it's much more likely that Gyro is sitting in Meteor City and will show up in the next arc that focuses on Gon and Gyro.

15. Priscilla Distortion

if i was Cammy.. i wouldn't reveal my Nen beast's ability that early :hm

getting herself killed in the most obvious way is kinda dumb ..
    now that they know this .. its useless now :dead

16. charles101 Well-Known Member

Exactly, let others create some kind of alliance to weaken Benjamin or even kill him and then attacking them won't be that suspicious.

17. Priscilla Distortion

in early game.. i wouldn't even focus on attacking others.. but cleaning off spies first among the body guards then sending spies .
    if she can't know who a spy is .. then just determine a few body guards that she can trust and stay passive and defensive

She was probably in her early stages in nen training when Kurapika made the call ..
    I don't know why she suddenly (i assume) decided to charge in after learning Zetsu..
    Zetsu for her is probably just a way for her to die easily.. because she becomes extra vulnerable