1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you write blogs about the current anime season (for linking) or like to add descriptions / impressions on certain series and like to add them to our wiki, then send us a ticket.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We want YOU the community to help contribute to the new Spiral Rep titles!

Please, check this thread.

Dismiss Notice
  5. My fellow ningen! It's time for another Dragon Ball Banner Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  6. [​IMG]

We are going to give one month of coloured usernames to a couple of NF users.

Please, check NFs Valentine's Day Event

Dismiss Notice

7. Give NF the love she deserves! Join the NF-chan drawing contest and draw NF as NF-chan now!
    Earn some prizes... and maybe hugs and kisses from the forum herself?!
    CLICK HERE
    Dismiss Notice

[Naruto] Hype BEAST : Kawaki FC

Discussion in 'Fanclubs' started by DeathTheBeast, Apr 27, 2018.

1. Blue Snow B O R U T O

Let me deactivate lurk mode for just a minute because I thought I had joined this FC, but apparently I forgot. So officially putting in my request to join, please!

This kid, simply put, is awesome! I don't know what it is about him, but he brings something special to this manga. People often compare him to Sauce, but I find Kawaki's blunt honesty and other character traits so very refreshing! He doesn't hesitate to ask questions, says what's on his mind, and he's bold and perceptive. This guy just excites me! And even after all that he's been through, he seems to have empathy, which makes you believe that he's still a relatively good kid, you know?
    And I love, LOVE :ohyouthe family dynamic with the Uzumakis, as he seems to just fit right in. I honestly keep thinking he's Naruto and Hinata's kid! And could you just imagine Himawari referring to him as oniichan -- or whatever it is -- in the future? That's right, no pejoratives from that sweet little muffin.

See, that's when you know the writing is good and the chemistry between the characters just works; it flows and nothing seems forced.

And look, of course I know all about that little squabble in the future, but we'll see what that's all about soon enough, m'kay? And yes, all of this goodwill and "family" bonding could all go to hell in the next few chapters, but who's really thinking about that, right?

Like, damn, am I waxing poetic about Nephew #2 more than I ever have for Nephew #1? I'm having serious internal debates regarding my top two slots as far as New Gen faves go, between these two.

And I have no regrets. :villa

But I still love you, B. Uzi. :mahnigga

(This guy really just brought me out of lurkdom to join his FC and embarrass myself with this post... :sag)

• Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  2. Grinningfox Well-Known Member

3. DeathTheBeast Certified Cafe Owner ⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻

Egypt, Switzerland, Sweden, Spain, Serbia, Russia, Portugal, Germany, France, England, Denmark, Croatia, Belgium, Uruguay, Peru, Colombia, Brazil, Argentina, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, Japan, Iran, Australia, Panama, Mexico, Costa Rica, Tunisia, Senegal, Nigeria, Morocco, Sokovia, Poland, Iceland, Barbados, Canada, China, United States, Grenada, Guyana, Jamaica, Puerto Rico, Trinidad and Tobago
    Catdank Faction:
    Kawaki is truly something special.
    I still believe he's like nothing we've ever seen before, and he proves it time and time again with each chapter.
    I'd be okay with 20 filler arc of him. There's something so satisfying about his character.
    Thank you for joining and the heart warming post! Added...! :catsalute
    Added! :catsalute

4. Grinningfox Well-Known Member

Kawaki’s strength is that despite all the effed up crap he’s been thru he’s a good kid. Unlike Gaara who went full murder machine, Kawaki comes off as more human. And that makes him easy to empathize with. Kawaki’s doomed life with the Uzumaki family comes off so much more tragic because of the kernel of good you can see beneath his rough exterior that you KNOW won’t be effectively reached by Naruto

5. Blue Snow B O R U T O

Thank you! And co-signing the bolded! Make it happen SP! And if you're still doing what you're doing for the fandom (and even if you aren't), thank you for your past/current contributions, @DeathTheBeast. It's greatly appreciated. :<3

Exactly! And this is what makes it all so very sad, as most of us wonder what went wrong.

(Soulfire! and DTB liked my post. I've made it, y'all. :hoho)

6. DeathTheBeast Certified Cafe Owner ⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻

Egypt, Switzerland, Sweden, Spain, Serbia, Russia, Portugal, Germany, France, England, Denmark, Croatia, Belgium, Uruguay, Peru, Colombia, Brazil, Argentina, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, Japan, Iran, Australia, Panama, Mexico, Costa Rica, Tunisia, Senegal, Nigeria, Morocco, Sokovia, Poland, Iceland, Barbados, Canada, China, United States, Grenada, Guyana, Jamaica, Puerto Rico, Trinidad and Tobago
    Catdank Faction:
    I feel like the flash forward brings the tragedy into this that would otherwise be completely wholesome.
    Kawaki screams abused child. But not like we've seen before... but way more natural and akin to real life.
    He's such a good kid... really wondering what tragic event leads him to be the monster he is in the future.
    A lot can happen in four years. :catsweat
    AAA thank you so much. :catfeels
    I'm still doing all I can do. It's a wild ride each month but stuff like this is what pushes me through it. :catadorbs

7. Aphrodite Well-Known Member

oh rest asured it's happening. SP and fillers are lovers they never get separated

9. 123fire .

10. 123fire .

11. 123fire .

12. Kusuo P Well-Known Member

13. DeathTheBeast Certified Cafe Owner ⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻

Catdank Faction:
    I'll have you know I've stared at this picture for 1 hour and 30 minutes when I first saw it.

It messed up my sleep schedule.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  14. 123fire .

20. Reviewing Logic (((( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ͜ʖ ͡°) ͡°))))

posted it on the New Leaf Boruto General Discussion but it is also appropriate here

21. The Orange Hokage Well-Known Member

Kawaki def fits the "edgy older sibling" role well.

22. 123fire .