1. The first My Hero Academia Banner Contest is here! We are pleased to invite you to participate.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello Guest,

The Konoha Country Club is hosting its first Poetry Competition!
    The theme of the competition is "What does friendship mean to you?"

If you are interested in entering, please click here.

-- NarutoForums Staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. If you write blogs about the current anime season (for linking) or like to add descriptions / impressions on certain series and like to add them to our wiki, then send us a ticket.
    Dismiss Notice

6. Give NF the love she deserves! Join the NF-chan drawing contest and draw NF as NF-chan now!
    Earn some prizes... and maybe hugs and kisses from the forum herself?!
    CLICK HERE
    Dismiss Notice
  7. [​IMG]

House of Uzumaki has a new banner contest! Please, check here for details and place your vote.

Dismiss Notice

[Naruto] Hype BEAST : Kawaki FC

Discussion in 'Fanclubs' started by DeathTheBeast, Apr 27, 2018.

1. 123fire .

This FC needs to be more active . Kawaki is a main character :tiredpepe

2. DeathTheBeast ⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻

Flag:
    Egypt, Switzerland, Sweden, Spain, Serbia, Russia, Portugal, Germany, France, England, Denmark, Croatia, Belgium, Uruguay, Peru, Colombia, Brazil, Argentina, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, Japan, Iran, Australia, Panama, Mexico, Costa Rica, Tunisia, Senegal, Nigeria, Morocco, Sokovia, Poland, Iceland, Barbados, Canada, China, United States, Grenada, Guyana, Jamaica, Puerto Rico, Trinidad and Tobago
    Catdank Faction:
    Most, if not all, shounen have two main characters, and albeit appearing a bit late into the series, he definitely is the second main character.
    Flash forward, taking the seventh volume cover away from Boruto, and having an entire arc dedicated to himself. Even Ikemoto stated he'd be here for a while.
    However, because he appeared late, he hasn't really had a chance to build a fanbase with more casual fans... hence his lower popularity. I know some anime only watchers who just know him as the asshole who bragged about killing Naruto.
    He'll gain popularity in due time. :cat

3. 123fire .

hahahah yeah you're right. in the anime he's gonna be soooooo late. imagine we're on episode 93 and no sign of manga content. he could appear in the 120s if not more which is surprising knowing how important of a character he is. in the manga it's in the 13th chapter not that late(first 10 chapters don't count)

4. DeathTheBeast ⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻

Flag:
    Egypt, Switzerland, Sweden, Spain, Serbia, Russia, Portugal, Germany, France, England, Denmark, Croatia, Belgium, Uruguay, Peru, Colombia, Brazil, Argentina, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, Japan, Iran, Australia, Panama, Mexico, Costa Rica, Tunisia, Senegal, Nigeria, Morocco, Sokovia, Poland, Iceland, Barbados, Canada, China, United States, Grenada, Guyana, Jamaica, Puerto Rico, Trinidad and Tobago
    Catdank Faction:
    Boruto is different than most shounen I've seen, in the sense that it still follows the formula, but at its own pace.
    Probably in part of it being a sequel instead of its own thing, it needs to change up how it approaches things as to not seem like the same content repeated... even though almost all shounen are the same. :catshrug
    He also can't really get character merch until anime comes out because the industry just... doesn't make merch of manga only characters it seems. :catprone
    Oh well, it'll be a while until he gets more fans but for now he's just gonna be chilling.

5. Reviewing Logic (((( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ͜ʖ ͡°) ͡°))))

well it is because he isn't in the anime which is weekly

so his updates are monthly

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  6. Indra I can't stop eating

Also this website is dead and not that many people post in the FC section aside from alts

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  7. DeathTheBeast ⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻

Flag:
    Catdank Faction:
    I didn't wanna say it but that's kinda true

8. Indra I can't stop eating

Honestly the amount of avi-less accounts who only post in the FC section is kinda strange.

I dont wanna see it for sure but it's schemin

9. DeathTheBeast ⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻

Flag:
    Catdank Faction:
    Forums as a whole are going under.

10. Indra I can't stop eating

Forums are still good. I don't get the same feeling of discussions I do anywhere else.

Twitter usually just has positive/negative reactions to things, there's usually not much for discussions.

Reddit can be ok for discussions but it doesn't feel like one sometimes.

I don't feel connected to the fan base anywhere else :catflip

11. DeathTheBeast ⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻

Flag:
    Catdank Faction:
    I stopped feeling connected to the fanbase almost entirely ~6 months ago. :catsweat
    That's why I pretty much only shitpost now. Twitter is the best for shitposting. :cat

12. Indra I can't stop eating

You can always debate with us. We're serious Boruto shitposters who debate :catcane

13. DeathTheBeast ⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻

Flag:
    Catdank Faction:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  14. Reviewing Logic (((( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ͜ʖ ͡°) ͡°))))

:grannywell I'll tell you I'll tell you something about them youngin'

them kids with their snapshat or hoo haas will never take us forum users under

forums will last another 20 years

Spoiler:
    5 years

15. DeathTheBeast ⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻

Flag:
    Catdank Faction:

16. Indra I can't stop eating

What do you guys think of Kawaki's hand being okay? But rather he molded his hand in a weapon-shape in his scientific ninja power.

So like let's say that his hand was turned into a claw. But even though the claw was destroyed, it doesn't necessarily mean his normal hand did? Like it might still be under there.

Idk.

17. DeathTheBeast ⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻

Flag:
    Catdank Faction:
    In the flash forward it seems fine. :catshrug

18. Indra I can't stop eating

Yeah but they most likely didn't think about this scene yet :cat

Though it would be weird if he had a robot hand in the future flash forward :catmako

19. DeathTheBeast ⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻

Flag:
    Catdank Faction:
    Does that mean the official poster I imported is useless now? :cattired