1. It's Time to Duel! Welcome to the NF Yu-Gi-Oh! Grand Championships. This tournament will span across 4 sections:
    Akihabara Lounge| Mafia | OBD |The Alley
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dragon Ball Drawing Contest pt2
    Dismiss Notice
  5. If you write blogs about the current anime season (for linking) or like to add descriptions / impressions on certain series and like to add them to our wiki, then send us a ticket.
    Dismiss Notice

6. BoOooOo!

Come one, come all to the wondrously eerie Pumpkin Patch! Perform tasks and challenges each day to stock up on the mystical Pumpkin Coins and use them to exchange for grand forum prizes! Don't miss out on this once in a lifetime opportunity, don't fear that which lies beneath the surface!

Schedule:
    Signups; October 10th - 15th
    Tasks and Challenges; October 15th - 29th
    Pumpkin Picking; October 30th - 31st
    Dismiss Notice

7. A blank contract written with magical ink?! Check out our Spooktacular Trick or Treat Event.
    Dismiss Notice

Hypocricy regarding Sarada and strong female characters

Discussion in 'New Leaf' started by Skilatry, Oct 12, 2018 at 10:01 PM.

1. Skilatry Well-Known Member

Just something I've noticed over the past few months is the amount of Sarada hate I've seen, not so much here, but on other sites.

They say that Sarada won't be as strong as Burrito, Mitsuki and Kawaki and how irrelevant she will be, despite the fact that she's obviously getting MS in the future and there's nothing to indicate her becoming irrelevant at all. It's funny how people complain about a lack of powerful female characters in shonen, but when one of them with the potential to be on par with the MC finally comes along, everyone suddenly wants to shit on her and call her irrelevant.

Makes me think these types are pretty selective in their "feminism". :cat

Tags:
    • Like x 3
    • Agree x 3
    • Winner x 2
    • Informative x 2
    • Coolest Guy! x 1
    • List
  2. Reviewing Logic Peekaboo I see you! ( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Having MS and/or whatever ≠ being onpar with EOS series Boruto is likely what they are getting at

It isn't hate on Sarada or hate on a female character, they are just stating that you would need more to get to the hyping levels that Boruto is claimed to have by Urashiki and Toneri to name a few.

Plus Kabuto's Dragon Sage mode was handling two MS and EMS users.... Mitsuki has said sage mode or maybe even better

They put the two together.

So they aren't saying she is weak, far from it she will likely be the strongest female ninja in history
    Spoiler:
    if Himawari never becomes one and never awakens her eyes again

She just won't be on par with Boruto unless her MS is some hax ability and she doesn't go blind by it.

Who knows she may get Karma, may get a rinnegan, might get other things too but so far people are working with what we have.

In the end it is all speculation with what they teased and so far Boruto has been teased a ton of what his future potential will be... even giving us a snippet of a timeskip scene while Sarada is anyone's guess so how would you compare here with Boruto when we have nothing to compare it to?

Saying she won't be as strong as Otsutsuki Banana boy (Boruto) here ≠ her being weak.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2018 at 8:04 AM
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  3. Skilatry Well-Known Member

@Reviewing Logic If the MS ability she gains is powerful enough she'll be fine, Obito with just 1 MS was OP.

4. Reviewing Logic Peekaboo I see you! ( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

indeed she might but when people post she isn't on Boruto or Mitsuki's level in the future they are using the info we have of each given character

Mitsuki has a dragon sage mode that shown via Kabuto to handle EMS and MS users

while Boruto has the Jougan that is hyped by 3 O clan members plus Karma another O clan power

no one knows what Sarada has so they can't see her with what we know so far being on par with the two mentioned above

once they hint her future potential like they did with those two above then yes we can say she can or might

we don't even know what MS abilities she will get or anything, let alone how she might deal with it (maybe byakugou to prevent blindness)

5. Skilatry Well-Known Member

There's just as much speculation about Boruto and Mitsuki as there is about Sarada. We don't know what Jougan or Karma even do yet and Kabuto didn't handle EMS and MS users, he lost, despite them not being able to use their full power.

6. Reviewing Logic Peekaboo I see you! ( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

they couldn't use their full power because he dominated the terrain

plus even with more power he had multiple defense mechanism

lastly Mitsuki's sage mode looks way more complete then Kabuto's so who knows the power difference

Bortuo and Mitsuki have much way to work with in terms of speculative power

even with Boruto's future power being compared to Naruto and Sasuke by some characters so there is a reason for people to bet all chips on him being better

Sarada unfortunately hasn't had that tease so far... the biggest tease for her was that Kishi art for the Boruto movie novel

Were we see her with MS

Beyond that we don't have much to work with until they show us her future capabilities

Jougan on the other hand is being hyped heavily so of course people would assume the hot dojutsu right now would be the one to look at and anticipate

until we eventually see Sarada get MS and see what power lies there

then there is the whole background thing that people latch on to where Mitsuki is a lab kid who has how many things added to him while Boruto has to Rikudo chakra parents whoa re decedent of Kaguya

Sarada only has one

so 1 vs 2 vs Orochi's accomplishment over years of research

7. Reviewing Logic Peekaboo I see you! ( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

so yeah this isn't anti strong female character or whatever for fans online

it is just them being reasonable with what we have and actually stating the current assumed obvious conclusion

Boruto could've been a girl and fans would've said the same thing with all the info we currently got for new TeaM 7

idk about the writers though and that is a separate debate

8. Skilatry Well-Known Member

This pic says it all really, all 3 are being compared with one another by virtue of being in the same pic in their powered up forms, if Sarada was going to be irrelevant she wouldn't be in the pic in the first place, it would just be Burrito and Mitsuki and maybe Kawaki. The idea that she's gonna get left behind by them from a real world perspective seems pretty absurd.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  9. Reviewing Logic Peekaboo I see you! ( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

that is all the way back in 2015

we can still assume the MS power up but Boruto's power/abilities are way different from what the poster provides

(still hope he has byakugans as well and that Jougan can de-evolve into two byakugans.... chakra mode like Bijuu mode and Susanoo is meh to me)

anyway people are just looking at what is being presented to them and stating such

Bortuo has a destiny with aliens that is his story line so said confrontation will provide certain results

who knows what Sarada will do in the future

10. Skilatry Well-Known Member

Sarada's future is being Hokage and Burrito being her sidekick.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  11. Reviewing Logic Peekaboo I see you! ( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

again him saying a volunteer comment doesn't have anything to do with powers

let alone Boruto's so called comment might not even happen or be kept due to his destiny being apparently tragic and also beyond anything to do with simple worldly matters such as Konoha or even the earth (O clan confrontation as speculated by Toneri and later Urashiki )

side note: maybe one day Boruto will use his KKGS too, who knows (GF would be nice)

lol what a random comment too idk if you did it to trigger me or what but I couldn't care less :catskully

I am actually glad Boruto doesn't want to be a Hokage:catryoma

the Sasuke thing is likely a placeholder

12. Skilatry Well-Known Member

Urashiki's not even canon anyway and what happened with Toneri recently probably isn't either.

What's GF?

13. Reviewing Logic Peekaboo I see you! ( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

also designed by Kishi and part of the original movie script

idk whats the point though since it doesn't change the point of Boruto's comment being just a place holder from an outdated movie that was retconned

GF = Gentle Fist

and I mean GF moves that require the byakugan

if he gets those like how the rest of his classmates are dependent on their clan abilities then that is an added bonus

14. Skilatry Well-Known Member

Guess Sasuke's daughter will be irrelevant then. :catshrug

Don't know what this has got to do with anything but ok.

15. Skaddix Well-Known Member

I think most of us would be fine with some strong female characters in Boruto's Dad and Boruto Anime/Manga. That does not mean I am just going to praise any old shit I am served. The positive for Sarada is she can eat her shit sandwich right next to Mitsuki...we thought Part II Boruto's Dad treated Konoha 12 characters poorly...at least they had Part I more then we can say for Boruto's team and our next gen InoShikaCho Trio.

So I think its more people are reading the writing on the wall for Sarada....I have joked before about whether the Power of the Uchiha could overcome her being a girl...and the answer so far especially manga wise is no it cannot. However, my position has evolved a bit I don't think the issue she is a girl at least not in Boruto...the issue is she is not Boruto. The series can barely give a shit about characters not named Boruto....and I guess Kawaki.

Also can a mod help this poor poster its Hypocrisy not Hypocracy.

@Skilatry Neg me all you want my Rep is far beyond the point I can be damaged by you.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2018 at 12:55 AM
  16. Skilatry Well-Known Member

hahaha so funny

17. The_Conqueror Well-Known Member

Egypt, Switzerland, Sweden, Spain, Serbia, Russia, Portugal, Germany, France, Denmark, Croatia, Belgium, Uruguay, Peru, Colombia, Brazil, Argentina, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, Japan, Iran, Australia, Panama, Mexico, Costa Rica, Tunisia, Senegal, Nigeria, Morocco, Poland
    Hima will be the strongest female in the history of Boruto

• Like Like x 2
    • List
  18. Raniero 『 』

The story has framed her as being inferior. Not really hate :catshrug

• List
  19. Hussain Well-Known Member

being "strong" is something, being as strong as her fans want her to be is something else.
    Salad will be stronger than Sakura for sure, and that already put her on at a high level.

Now, being on par with Bolt is different. People take this as "hurr durr Naruto-Sasuke hurr"
    However, Sasuke was Naruto's rival. Salad is not Bolt's rival.

So, chances are she ain't being as strong as Bolt. That would be Kawaki.

• List
  20. 123fire Well-Known Member

no it's the opposite no one hates sarada the majority hate boruto. miss me with that shit

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  21. Skilatry Well-Known Member

Where does this even come from? Sakura was framed as being inferior, Sarada isn't at all, have Mitsuki and Shinki been framed as inferior to Burrito too? Strikes me as wishful thinking that you want her to be inferior more than anything else.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  22. Reviewing Logic Peekaboo I see you! ( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Yeah eventually

lol I don't think anyone ever argued Shinki would be on par with EOS Boruto lol

Mitsuki? who knows what Orochi made the kid with

23. BlinkST All is well in the kingdom

United States
    Not exactly. Sasuke alone would have soloed Kabuto if Itachi let him go all-out like he wanted. We know from the Obito and later Naruto fight that Sasuke has no problem keeping up with Sage Mode users even though he himself doesn’t use Sage mode.

Kabuto’s Sage mode was also benefitted by things like Suigetsu’s water ability that allowed him to move during White Rage. He even had Karin and Hashirama’s dna.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  24. Reviewing Logic Peekaboo I see you! ( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

which I include as part of the sage mode since Kabuto injected himself with such to be capable of learning the dragon sage mode from the dragon sage snake

also I also base my speculation by the factor of Dragon Sage mode at least being on par with Frog Sage mode which defeated Pain

Mitsuki likely has said genetic modifications since in the NUE arc we saw him self heal from his wounds without weaving any signs

25. Rai Comfy Kitten

Sarada will be able to use Perfect Susanoo without Eternal Mangekyou/blind/chakra effects like Indra :catspaz

Thanks to Sasuke's Six Paths Chakra :sasukestars

Last edited: Oct 13, 2018 at 9:34 AM
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  26. Reviewing Logic Peekaboo I see you! ( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Spoiler:
    Since both of their parents have Six Paths Chakra

was about to use Momo meme face on you

will still use it since they way you worded it makes me see Hagoromo and Sasuke making love in bed

27. WorldsStrongest #Rem4life

Canada
    2 MS users who were actively holding back on him to not kill him you mean.

Details.
    Doesn't matter

Jiraiya had the same sage mode Naruto did and Narutos use of it beats the piss out of Jiraiyas.
    Sarada is Sasukes kid, already has sharingan, has CES, beat Boruto AND Mitsuki in a spar, has a route to a Byakugo seal AND has expressed interest in being the Hokage...

Shes not being left behind

• Like Like x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  28. Reviewing Logic Peekaboo I see you! ( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

who would win?

I mean you would have to have a hack Susanoo like Itachi's gourd + sword or something

also I really can't say anything on you holding on to that "spar" comment lol

29. BlinkST All is well in the kingdom

United States
    You can’t consider those three things (Senju dna; Uzumaki dna; Hozuki clan jutsu) to be parts of the typical Dragon Sage mode; they are literally from 3 different clans.

The way you phrase that is misleading because you make it sound like Naruto went head-to-head against Nagato with just Sage mode. The Kyubi was what swung the battle in Naruto’s favor two times: when he was pinned by the Gedo chakra rods and when he was trapped in the Chibaku Tensei.

You could say that it’s on par as far as far as danger sensing goes, but like I said, Sasuke has no issues keeping up with Obito, Madara, or Naruto. Even Hashirama couldn’t get the upper hand on EMS Madara while he was still in Sage mode.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  30. WorldsStrongest #Rem4life

Canada
    Obito would smoke him

Itachi did smoke him...While holding back as well.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List