• Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

Switch Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity

ShadowReij

Wanderer
For now I'll chock that up to it being a demo so things haven't been fully optimized. Worst case it's something they tweak not far into release.

Because things definitely felt chunky. Especially with Link in the first level. Probably doesn't help quite a bit of the environments are destructible too.

JayK

Since this is not getting mentioned here whatsoever.

Gonna avoid the game until Nintendo fixes their shit.

MusubiKazesaru

Still waiting/expecting/hoping for a trailer/commercial on level with that Switch presentation Botw trailer.

I still get chills.
Yeah, it's a great trailer even if it kind of fooled us about how much story content there was. I felt it still too though.

CMs rarely win me over but Xenoblade 2 had some really good ones after not having such amazing trailers.

ShadowReij

Wanderer

There are the blights. :iria

Oh this is going to hurt. :gglife

Awakened Zelda I'm guessing is a second mode of play for her similar to Link and all his fighting styles. :hmm

EVERY SINGLE DAY!!!

DON'T LOSE YOUR WAY!!!
Pretty eh trailer for the launch trailer. At this point, I'm just gonna have to splice Age of Calamity footage over the old audio of the old BotW trailer and boom, instant masterpiece.

MusubiKazesaru

Final roster

Spoiler:

Link
Zelda
King Rhoam
Mipha
Daruk
Revali
Urbosa
Impa
Sidon
Yunobo
Teba
Riju
Hestu
Great Fairies
Master Kohga
Monk Maz Koshia
Terrako
Calamity Ganon

EVERY SINGLE DAY!!!

DON'T LOSE YOUR WAY!!!
Well, I got all the champions unlocked, and yep, they're all pretty fun to play as - even Daruk, who I was kind of dreading. Impa and Mipha are still my favorite characters to play as so far though.

Revali being an ass towards Link is as amusing as I hoped.

EVERY SINGLE DAY!!!

DON'T LOSE YOUR WAY!!!

Is there an expose/editorial on Hidemaro Fujibayashi anywhere? The journey this man took from being at Capcom, helping with a Legend of Zelda 1 remake on the gameboy and that evolving into the Oracle games and then going on to eventually direct Breath of the Wild is a pretty cool tale.

ShadowReij

Wanderer
I think its funny that the Rito were infected with the same idiot virus as the Fates royals in FE Warriors. The Royals thought everyone kidnapped their little sister, and the Rito think everyone is a rampaging bokoblin.

In their defense, with the Yiga Clan existing it proves that not everyone was against the end of the world. And since Link was on his own I get why the Rito weren't exactly hospitable at first.

Still booooo! Link was about to win. Boooo Zelda! Let them finish their fight!

Top Bottom