1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. Some Pokémon went missing during Easter time. Please, help us to solve this case. Check Detective Pikachu and the Eggstravaganza Case.

Dismiss Notice
  6. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

I don't know who the Akatsuki Leader is, but I know this much:

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by So_Smart_s0_Dumb, Oct 14, 2006.

1. Here are the facts:

1)He either has the Sharingan, or Kurenai's eyes.
    Kurenai's eyes have shown no importance thusfar,
    yet they look suspiciously like the sharingan eyes,
    only lacking the tomoe's. Maybe he is her brother/
    uncle and since she has a relationship with Asuma
    who is Sarutobi's(The 3rd Hokage's) son, it may
    be of some suprising shock to know.

2)Kishimoto wouldn't meticously disect and reveal
    a character's face, especially one who is the leader
    of a group of the main antagonists throughout the
    story, unless he had some previous affiliation or was
    somewhat recognizable. If it was a randomn character,
    conservatively revealing parts of his face at a time
    would be pointless because once we got shown the
    whole face it would have no shock value because
    the audience has no prior affiliation with this person.

3)You know I had to, after all, it's an Akatsuki
    Leader thread and we know it's not Yondaime, or
    Jiraiya. But even though his hair is ginger he still
    does have the eyes of either an Uchiha or relative
    of Kurenai.

My guess is that he's an Uchiha, because we wouldn't
    recognize a Kurenai relative on the spot. He may make
    some reference to Kurenai though to try and divert
    from the fact that he's an Uchiha after his red eyes are
    shown.

Conclusion: Uchiha Madara

Tags:
  2. Kuroro Skill Hunter

Hmm...Interesting points you bring up, especially the picture; but, unfortunately, not enough info has been provided to make an actual conclusion.

I believe the statue at the Valley of the End is Uchiha Madara, and that the AL is still an unknown character to the readers, but would be recognizable to a number of Naruto characters, like Jiraiya or Kakashi.

3. Actually there is enough information to make a conclusion. What you are suggesting is that I made a conclusion prematurely, which I didn't. I doubt more information or peices of his face will be shown, next time we see him it's going to be full-on. Especially since Chp 327 leaves us off in a cliffhanger. Just like how 320 did.

Then there would be no point in keeping his face a secret from -us-, the audience. Thus, it is someone -we- already know or have heard of. Unless of course, Kishimoto is going to have a character act as a plot device to explain the Akatsuki's leader's history and/or relevance to shock the audience, just like how it was done with Itachi. Hrm, now that I think of it that is -also- quite possible. What you say is likely and I believe it's very possible but so is my theory. We will just have to wait and see.

4. Mikazuki no Mai Dance of the Crescent Moon

Im gonna laugh when we find out that Uchiha Madara is actually a girl and maybe the blue haired girl in Akatsuki at that =)

5. Sexta Espada Kylahullu

AL is the Raikage. Or the Tsuchikage. The statue and city he was in looked very much different from the cover pic Of Deidara and the Rock town though, so I'm betting on Raikage. Plus, we need someone from there to show how strong they are.

6. uchiha_C Half-Mortal

i was wondering as wel if the AL is someone we have seen before considering they arent showing his face and slowly are revealing parts about him, ie the silhouette profile, the hair color and now the markings on his nose.

then again if he was a completely new character i think it would be more suspensful to hide his face for the end anyways so he could be anyone right now.

7. No we don't, there fights speak for themselves. Also, they were ranked as S-Class Criminal nin before any encounters. Akatsuki is at and above Kage level. After all, Orochimaru is a Sannin & Akatsuki Member yet he defeated the Kazekage and the Hokage. That is the same Orochimaru who says Itachi is too strong for him.

8. Sexta Espada Kylahullu

When have we seen anyone from Kumogakure fight? I'd LOVE to see it.

9. aww, simple misinterpretation

I thought you meant we need someone from Akatsuki to show us how strong they are. As far as the significance of proving Raikage's strength goes, it's negligble and he's going to use the Audience's built-up suspicion on the AL's identity to deliver a good suprise. Not someone we have no prior affiliation with.

10. Naruto-fan re-did this site, for one the icon in the url box to the left of the url is angled now with a gradient/light-source effect. Plus some other near additions. It's looking good.

11. Goodfellow .

he's a mix of all the people inside the death god. Thus, goatee, pointy hair, sharingan eyes (Madara is inside the death god as well o.O) etc etc.

The persons inside the death god get combined and forced to battle forever, eh^^?

12. The Times 51% Evil

1) His eyes are different to the sharingan. an extra ring, and the dot in the center is small.
    His eyes are simila to Kurenai', except she has one less ring.
    His eyes are the same as the eyes on that statue.

2) Seems more like Kishi doesn't want us to see his eyes, or maybe his headband. It's more likely he is somebody we don't know.

3) He doesn't have their eyes.

13. Worst theory, ever.

14. koike88 Well-Known Member

He isn't an uchiha, he would be the first Uchiha with orange hair.

15. Jh1stgen Active Member

Yeah ive read theories about that AL= UM ... cant say it isnt plausible~

16. Neg rep to the both of you, don't one-line in one of -my- threads

17. hatakemax Malor Pirates

he's an unknown character in the naruto series....possibly the other half of the statue in the valley of the end that the 1st hokage was fighting.

i highly doubt he's uchiha madara.

18. The typical forum member's post. Stating your opinion but offering little to no facts supporting it.

19. Production hi

The fuck. Sometimes one line is enough to prove something.

His eyes don`t look like the sharingan, i never recalled the sharingan having a ring. But I maybe wrong. More of, AL would be pretty old if he was UM. So, I don`t really think it`s true.

20. Shishi-O Oda Is God

he has the eyes of kurenai, we know this for a fact. so i'm gonna start the eye's/ ability rundown;

from what we know about "things" so far.

1) kurenai; is insanely strong with genjutsu.( but is lazy( i mean doesn't go all out like most of the women in naruto, wich is kishi not me ladies.)

2) her analytical ability is also pretty high, well from what i remember from the chuunin exam anyway.

3) genjutsu users are supposed to be supreme when it comes to chakra control.

thats' all i got for now. help me out guys.

21. Cardboard Jewsuke Draffut

been better then alot of yours. please dont just discount people like that.

why dont you make these threads in the theories section.

22. Sexta Espada Kylahullu

This always happens. I need to be much more specific.

23. sunshine and gasoline slowly, he turned.

I don't think we've seen AL before. :amuse

24. GuardianOfTheNemesis New Member

I disagree on your theory.

I dont realy know what Im saying here is fact but i think the tomoe(sp) on the sharingan cant be hide. While the whole sharingan can but the tomoe(sp) cant. If he is an Uchiha and if he is using his sharingan on those chapters as you claim, being the Akat leader and having an underdevelope sharingan doesn't fit his position. You dont think a no tomoe(sp) sharingan can compete in the likes of MS do you. You can argue he is hiding his sharingan but if he did his eyes would have been black instead of red. You could also argue that he is using genjutsu to fool everyone but in those scene he is having a meeting with his members why would he waste his charkra on this. Beside Itachi, being a genjutsu master, and Sasori, literary having no brain, genjutsu doesn't affect them so why bother.

All Uchihas thus far have black hairs and eyes while AL have ginger colored hair. His identity as an Uchiha is plausible (albiet he had so much time and went to a saloon and dyed his hair) but highly unlikely.

All Akat members are unique and interesting, there is already an Uchiha there and having one more kindda ruin it. Having Itachi is enough to show the readers and viewers the capabilities of sharingan. It would make AL fighting move, if there is any, uninteresting and unoriginal.

If he is Uchiha Madara then he would be realy old. From what we had seen of him he is not that old.

25. Goodfellow .

<.< just following the crowd here^^

26. In this case, it wasn't.
    Oh yeah & you have bad memory if you aren't able to recall the Sharingan having a ring:
    chapter 26, pages 6
    &
    chapter 37 page 4

I would give you more examples, but
    1) One is enough to prove your recollection isn't reliable nor correct, plus, I gave you double that amount anyway
    2)Trying to find more would be too tiresome, since I knew Kakashi revealed his Sharingan for the first time in this arc and that Sasuke gets his Sharingan for the first time in this arc I figured to just look around this arc...

& incase you don't have the resources to verify my statements, there is a site in my sig which links to a place which hosts all chapters.

27. koike88 Well-Known Member

Like I'd give a fuck about that 'rep' HAHAHAHA.
    I don't need more lines to make myself clear.

I haven't seen an Uchiha with orange hair.
    Neither have I seen an Uchiha with that kind of eyes, neither have I seen someone in the manga that possibly lived over 150 years.
    (Since there are theories going on about Uchiha Madara being that statue in the VotE)
    So why don't you 'neg rep' yourself for being annoying.

28. geminis Active Member

I hear you.....

29. Zorokiller Lives of your misfortune

don't know if it been mentioned..but the statue has the same eyes as the Akatsuki leader

30. Spanish Hoffkage Lol. Kisame

AL will never be an Uchiha. That would be a complete failure in the series. Itachi, the strongest Uchiha, is his BITCH. DO IT NOW. And he does. As all the others.

Come here.

But... but...

NOW.

And they go.

AL is not Uchiha related.