1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. img
    Dragon Ball Drawing Contest: Black & White Edition.
    Deadline is on August 30th at 11pm UTC
    Dismiss Notice

I FINALLY finished reading through chapter 329 :)! *SPOILERS!*

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by Sammy-Jo, Oct 27, 2006.

1. Sammy-Jo

Is anyone besides me disappointed that the goal of Akatsuki is to conquer the world? I mean, as he was telling about step 3 of his "grand plan," tell me you did not see world domination as the ultimate goal.

Sooo predictable....I would've preferred something more creative. I mean, I guess if they go about it in a creative way, with unexpected twists and turns, that will partially make up for the lack of creativity in the goal, but really it kinda makes me sad that Kishimoto could not come up with something better :(.

By the way, I'm not very familiar with manga (Naruto is the first manga I've ever read, actually). How often do new chapters come out? When will chapter 330 be out?

Oh and....poor Asuma :(. I never really paid much attention to his character until his last moments, but it's sad :(. That woman he likes will be devastated (what's her name again?). By the way, was it common knowledge that he's the son of the third hokage? I definitely didn't know this, so apparently I missed something. Is Konohomaru his son? Or his nephew?

Any ideas on how Hidan can be killed? I'm thinking that he gets immortality cause the death god gives him that in exchange for all of the souls he sends his way. So somehow, his bond with the death god would have to be broken. But how? He's so religious....

Despite the fact that he killed Asuma, I actually kinda like Hidan. He's highly amusing, and he and his partner together are just hilarious :). And he's this tall, cool-looking masochist :p...heh...

By the way, who's the guy that looks like an orange thumbprint? He's so cute :p! He's like, look, Deidra, I did it! He doesn't act like a criminal at all lol....

So...thoughts?

Final note: ITACHI STILL OWNS US ALL

Tags:
  2. DeepThought

Yeah... there's already a place to discuss the latest chapter...

3. Sammy-Jo

Well, sorry about that, but really, my post includes comments on events that happened before chapter 329 :).

Back when I'd only read up to chapter 279, no one commented that I should be posting in a different area, so I figured that this was okay.

4. Gai-Sifu

I'm not at all dissappointed with the goal. Now I want to know why they want world domination. What is it exactly that made these 9 criminals get together to take over the world. The Why is the forth step