1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

I have a question about the November donations

Discussion in 'Questions & Complaints' started by zferolie, Nov 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zferolie It's time for a sexy party!

I read on the first page that people could win an X-box 360 and and Ipod nano for donating. I then looked at the donating image, and underneath that it said no donations so far.

Now, unless thats just there to get more people to donate, would that mean that really no one has donated? And if so, no one won the X-boxs?

Also, how much longer is this thing going to go on for? I want to donate, but I don't have paypal, and if it's going o end in a few days, then it's pointless to send the money when it might not even get there in time.

Tags:
  2. Chatulio Senex

Uhhh you dont ask stuff like that here this is the forums not a narutofan help site. If you have questions i think you should talk to someone on naruto fan.

3. Procyon Loveless

DonkeyShow

My apologies. As always, try to contact Tazmo.

Most likely, no one wins the contest unless someone donates. I think the contest runs until the end of the month. You can also make a general inquiry to one of the staff members found here.

Edit: Actually, since he just announce that contest today, I think that it's safe to assume the contest will run until December 22.

4. Reznor Well-Known Member Administrator

What Amæthσn said.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.