1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

I have a vary big problem.

Discussion in 'NF Archives' started by Lujo, Jun 5, 2007.

1. Lujo Member

OK....look...

I have found out the biggest f*cking rip-off ever. It's a company that has made a gaming thing that looks EXACTLY like PSP. And I dont mean exacly as in GBA, I really mean it. You wouldn't believe it if you saw it.

So, I have twochoises.

1) Ignore it
    2) Tell Sony, and have then sue the shit out of the company that made it.

Pretty obvious to choose.

Here's the deal...If I were to have Sony sue them, and they paid me some of the money they would make, only 1% of it, I would earn shitloads of money. However....I kinda have a erally weak mind...And I am definetely going to feel guilt if Sony sued some helpless company back to hell...and I'm a Nintendo die-hard fan, and it would be hard to help the opposite side...

Everyone is gonna tell me to have Sony sue them, I know. But...well...I can't bloody decide it myself, it's so hard that when I'm writing the my hands are (i'm serius) shaking....Just..tell me to hint Sony about it....pleeease..I can't make the decision myself.

Besides, I fear Sony will actually sue two companies to death, not only one.

Yeah, go ahead and call me a coward for not being able to make suck an easy decision myself. Just convince me to tell Sony about it....

Tags:
  2. Silent Storm Active Member

Sony knows about it, it is called the POPstation, has a broken screen, with a poor version of street fighter.

This has been known since last year.

They did the same for the old DS aswell, so while you are at it, get Nintendo to sue them aswell perhaps.

3. PlayStation CAPTAIN MARVELOUS

^POPstation??:oh can you tell me the publisher of that console??

@Lujo~choice number 2

4. "Shion" Reckless

ok, Lujo, how old are you bro? Cuz if youre like, 16 or under; a big time company like sony might not pay too much attention. But i say: "DO IT"

5. Supa Swag Active Member

....*very*

(had to do it)

6. Kayo ?

Who cares. I don't think they will pay you that much and they probably know about it already.

7. Magoichi Original way of the Gun

No point telling someone something they already know about. They'll just give you a nice email/letter reply just stating that fact and that they will handle it. Not sure if you'll get money out of it.

8. Joker Just one bad day

Haha, if it's the POPstation, I remember that... Yeah, if Sony hasn't done anything about it already, they won't. I'm sure many people have brought it to their attention.