1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

I hope this is ok... I'm requesting artists to draw my video game charecter

Discussion in 'Art Lounge' started by zferolie, Nov 16, 2005.

1. zferolie

I am trying to get some artists to draw my video game charecter for me. Her name is Zandra the Drgoness. She is a Dragon anthro. I cannot draw very well, but I'm takeing a class and getting alot better. I can now draw still lifes alot better, but I am still not able to draw living things though. Untill I can draw my video game charecter myself, I need other people to draw it for me. I only have 2 pics of her, one in her human form and one of her dragoness, or dragon anthro, form. Here they are. I didn't draw thes, I asked one person to do her dragoness form, and another to do her human form. My mom colored that one colored pic.

If you do draw her, I'd like to ask if you not change the design of her. This is how I want her to look. What I need are different poses of her in both form. B/W or colored is fine. If you do color, I just want to say that in both her human form and dragoness form, I'd like the hair white, or whitish. FOr her dragoness form, I'd like her skin blue, but not as gark as the one I posted. You can color everything else what you think fits best.

Again, I hope I am aloud to request this type of thing. I really hope some of you guys take on my request, because I have been trying to find someone to do a new pic for about 5 months now. Thanx in advance.

Oh yeah. Zandra the Dragoness, in name, shape and design, is copyrighted by me, A.J. Ferolie. Steal it and die ;)

Tags:
  2. zferolie

Well, I'm going to take the lack of post, and even views, that this is the wrong place to request this.

But can some recomend a glood place I could go and get this request filled?