1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

I Love Insurance... or something like that...

Discussion in 'Konoha Theatre' started by Barinax, Sep 30, 2006.

1. Barinax

I'm looking for a Chinese show about insurance someone told me about.

It's about two groups of an insurance company, and the leaders of the each group[ is opposite gender. The groups compete for salary. They rival each other. Boos sends them to leadership camp because of this.

Girl leader doesn't like guy leader... but then she sees a snake...

Guy beats up snake.

Girl is so freaked out, she stays with male leader.

Girl puts tent beside his tent.

In the middle of this night, she hears a sound and finds out... the guy is gone! :omg

He fell in a pit after trying to take a leak. :oh

She helps out by taking off her jacket, and the guy throwing up his pants, so she can tie them together. However, she ties it bad, and when he guy climbs up, his pants rip. He climbs up successfully, but is pantsless.

They come back... and her tent is gone! :omg An animal took it when she was sleeping. So she sleeps in his tent.

Next morning... everyone wonders where girls tent is. Female leader comes out of guys tent without her jacket. They all say "Ooooooooooo O:!". Then male leaders comes out without pants.. then they all say "Ooooooooooooooooooooo :omg! :nuts".

In they get married.

If anybody has any information about this at all, please post. :arg

Tags: