1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. GN

Come join the Football/Soccer Women's World Cup and Copa America predicting competitions.
    Dismiss Notice

3. Voting for the Contest Central Drawing Contest is live!
    Entries can be found here and the voting threads can be found here and here.
    Voting ends on Sunday, June the 30th!
    Dismiss Notice

4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest -- Drinks!
    Dismiss Notice

5. The KCC is hosting a Short Story Contest!
    Entries are due by July 9th at 2:30am UTC!
    Dismiss Notice

i might b the only one who thinks this but...

Discussion in 'Konoha Recycling Heap' started by ramone1985, Nov 12, 2005.

1. ramone1985 Member

Am I the only one who thinks that naruto is the only ninja that after sum 2.5 years, he looks like he's had the least amount of improvement in his skillz? Look at chouji. of all the characters they've shown in chapter 283, he LOOKS (basic this on looks here) like he's improved the most. He's bigger, has long hair like Jiraiya...he looks like he's ready to kick some ass. I can't explain Shino's new look. I think he looked more badass before than he does now, but who knows. Hinata just looks better looking in my opinion, it doesn't look like she's grown much in those 2.5 years. Oh yea, and how could i forget Kiba. him and akamaru look like they've grown quite a bit.

Naruto just looks taller, thats it. but like someone said is a post somewhere else, Kishimoto will show Naruto's TRUE growth later (I REALLY hope this is the case).

Tags:
  2. FFLN The Smexiness has arrived

Hehe, if the power of a Naruto character could be judged by their looks, I don't think too many people would be as interested in it as they are now.:p Naruto's look, and that of the other chuunin, may be pretty plain, but in no way is that an indication of the full extent or growth of their abilities.

3. Kyuubi Naruto Hounds of Justice

Not another one of these threads. Well given the chapter covers and what everyones been saying hes grown alot. However look at this. What would you want to see?

1.) Everyone else show their true stuff later as Naruto shows every hes got now
    or
    2.) Everyone shines first and then we get Naruto and Sasuke as the finale

Its #2

4. Hef Night Work

Go moan there or some other of the countless threads.

Flush. :huh