1. Dismiss Notice
  2. OPFC

Are you an artist that loves One Piece? Join the OP Fanart Contest in the Ohara Library!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. GN

Come join the Football/Soccer Women's World Cup and Copa America predicting competitions.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice

6. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest -- Drinks!
    Dismiss Notice

i need info about the sub groups

Discussion in 'Konoha TV' started by hussamb, May 28, 2007.

1. hussamb Active Member

i know about the sd ( which stoped subing :( ) and the db , but what about rasengan and slf? are they good ? is there sub is good as the sd ?

Tags:
  2. Kidd SD Project & Taka Translator

We at SD have not stopped subbing, whatever gave you that impression? We fell behind due to afterquakes of Soulfang quitting and then our sole editor got swamped with schoolwork. If we could get ourselves a single editor to look over our scripts to make sure they're up to the quality we want, we could release episodes mega quick, since editors are all we lack.

...I swear, SD is the strangest group ever. Normally you have tons of editors and timers, yet those are the spots we lack the most xD For such a small group, having 5 translators (in other words, like 50% of the group are translators) certainly feels slightly like an overkill, lol.

3. hussamb Active Member

sd is the strongest and the best group for naruto( i know that ), but right now i think they want to catch Dman coz the anime will end and they are far away, i asked for a direct download link for there ep 11 but no one gave it to me, moreover, i want to see what happen with naruto ,at first i said to myself i will wait for ur release, but now it is 5 ep gap and i cant handel the wait

4. Kidd SD Project & Taka Translator

I have nothing to do with D Gray Man, but let me assure you that aside from the whole editor issue, the two projects doesn't have any problems coexisting at all.

5. Slavemaker New Member

Do you have any arguments for this? Contrary to popular belief, this isn't high school.

6. hussamb Active Member

ok i will say it in a very clear way, i want to watch naruto, i stoped at ep 10 ( the last ep i could download from the sd releases ) and now i found 3 groups DB, SLF and rasengean, which one is the best ?

7. graphitesmoothie likes kitties

Well, I found rasengan's quality to be lacking when I tried one of their subs once, so I wouldn't say it's the best. Never tried SLF.

8. Captain Gir Spiral Warrior

my question is what program that Dattebayo or any other subbing group uses to subtitle their stuff

9. Kojiro Ganryu Sasaki アルかわいい

Back sometime in the chuunin exam arc in part one, during the preliminary matches for the last part, a new sub group appeared. I don't remember exactly what they called themselves, but i seem to remember that it was a very small group.

They were famous for VERY VERY quickly released subs with very liberal interpretations of the original japanese:
    "I'm a gangsta ninja!" (or something like that)

For some reason they STILL managed to get fans although i remember there was a great deal of animosity between their fans and fans of the AonE and ANBU.

10. aeMaeth.firestarter New Member

That....would be DB, and it sounds like you got one of their trolls. they did a troll of bleach in ebonics, and a troll of naruto in ebonics, sounds like you happened to get the one of naruto.

and they are the fastest, most accurate, and highest quality to speed out there, even hell subs dropping soft sub unformatted with minimal timing couldn't keep up with DB's hard sub formatted and perfectly timed subtitles.

DB is small, and they (I believe) were also "spoon" fansubs for a bit ("there is no spoon")

For quality and speed, you would be hard pressed to find any better than DB (just do NOT submit feedback at all, unless you mention NOTHING about ANY series, the word opening will get you root banned, actually just don't submit feed back....I'm currently banned, but :p I still get the torrents just fine. they do have direct dl mirrors, but the speed is slow.)

addy is:
    Link to the NaruxHina fan club

warning, if the torrent file name is nns, or nb and the episode number it's a troll sub. Some are funny, some are good, the last couple were 170megs of random bits with an avi header, and a baseball game.