1. Ho ho ho! It is time to celebrate!

Christmas is coming, and we invite you to join the NFs Ho-Ho-Holidaze Event!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you write blogs about the current anime season (for linking) or like to add descriptions / impressions on certain series and like to add them to our wiki, then send us a ticket.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Santi would like to notify you guys about The Alley Banner Contest
    Dismiss Notice

I shall play you the song of my people

Discussion in 'Academy Registration' started by XheguTheSavage, Sep 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XheguTheSavage Member

Let's skip the gristle and get right down to the bare bones. Naruto is an artifact of my childhood and while I stopped consuming it ages ago, I still have a nostalgia for it and the lore. Though I've since moved on to other series like say Berserk. I'm here because this is one of the largest anime forums on the internet and I'm seeking to make new friends.

I don't watch much anime any more unless it really catches my attention. Lately I've been binge watching old Samurai movies; Yojimbo and the likes of Zatoichi the blind swordsman.

Hinata Hyuga is my personal hero....take that as you will. (editorial: I am well aware of how divisive people are about her, let me just state I have long since grown tired of the angry natter from both sides and have no interest in perpetuating that petty nonsense.)

I also like to read from the likes of Lovecraft and Robert E. Howard. I also enjoy the Elder Scrolls lore as well as Warhammer 40k (though I've never had the time to invest in the models)

Last edited: Sep 12, 2018
    Tags:
  2. Xel

Hi, new person :catwave Nice to see a fellow Lovecraft fan :cat

3. Azure Ihrat Thresher Retired Staff

hello and welcome

i shall also play you the song of my people. it is composed for the skin flute. you may have heard of it

jk come post in the alley if you want

4. XheguTheSavage Member

Instruments made of bodily parts! I see you are also a man of culture.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.