1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. Some Pokémon went missing during Easter time. Please, help us to solve this case. Check Detective Pikachu and the Eggstravaganza Case.

Dismiss Notice
  6. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

I talked to Kishimoto, he told me about Yugito.

Discussion in 'Naruto Theories' started by rorykage, Oct 26, 2006.

1. rorykage Too Cool for Ninja School

before you disregard this thread, there is a serious side to it.

regarding the title of this thread, it is not true. kishimoto didn't tell me anything nor have i ever even come close to talking to him. i just wanted to see if it would get 700 posts, like that other thread got.

anyway, as of the lates issue, Akatsuki has confirmed that Nibi has not yet been extracted, meaning, Yugito is still alive. It is going to take several days in order to extract the bijuu, so does anyone else see a lot of possibility that Yugito could be rescued, or wake up, or show some kind of significance?

i just don't see how it's reasonable to think that she was given a face, a name, a power, and a place of origin just to be killed off without a second thought (by kishimoto, akatsuki wouldn't give it a second thought).

I think it's important that naruto has a chance to meet and connect with other jinchuuriki besides gaara. at least one more, i mean there is 9 of them.

anyway, i hope you've all actually read the question and not just the title, otheriwise this could get pretty flame-tastic pretty quick. let me know what you think.

Tags:
  2. Sci-Fi Active Member

The only way Yugito can be "rescued" is IF they know where the hideout is and IF somebody cares enough to mount a rescue.

Yugito's village didn't seem too concerned that she's missing. Otherwise they would be looking for her and word would leak out that they were to other villages. Hard to keep your Jinchuriki/bijuu weapon a secret if you lost it and are looking for it. Guess it would depend if they trust their "allies" enough to inform them.

In any case, they only have 6 days to find her. Believe it was stated it takes 3 days for each extraction...faster if Oro was there. Or they could find Hidan and Kakuzu and by fighting them, break the link and cause the extraction process to take longer...which would buy more time for the rescue party.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2006
  3. Mangekyō Vice Captain of The 6th

Yeah, rorykage makes a point though, it wouldnt seem like kishi would give her a full profile and then trash her. Sci-Fi u make a point as well.

4. Tyrannos Living a Life

I agree with you Rorykage. Something is indeed about to happen. There two possible plots that come to mind:

She could possibly awaken during the Sanbi's extraction and sneak out when the Akatsuki is occupied and stumbles her way into Konoha.

Konoha gets information (possibly through Jiraya's source) and arrives for a timely rescue.

5. Thorn Fully Awesome

Maybe she'll become interested in Naruto and instill some jealousy in Sakura, which could very well be the romance Kishi talked about that would be in Part 2.

6. rorykage Too Cool for Ninja School

Sci-Fi makes a very valid point above.

no one may care enough to send a rescue team, but Tsunade was very serious about stopping akatsuki, so she may mount a counterstrike against akatsuki once asuma's memorial service is taken care of. and in regards to finding their hideout, kakashi's dogs are capable trackers, and they were able to find the cave that gaara taken to. so, encountering yugito could be a sort of "happy accident".

7. utsusemi Member

love the title <3

8. RasenganUltimate Member

I don't think Yugito's village even cares much about her even if she died. Yugito was just a character with little relevance to the plot besides being she had the two tails demon.

9. rorykage Too Cool for Ninja School

yugito could be happened upon by chance, if konoha launches a counter attack on akatsuki for the assault on the temple and death of asuma. a counter strike seems pretty likely to me given Tsunade's firm stance against akatsuki. but i agree that the cloud village may not care.

either way, it's like i said in my first post, she wouldn't have been given a name and all that if it didn't mean something. just lik uchiha madara, we wouldn't have been given the name if nothing was going to come of it.

10. Kinjishi Well-Known Member

Interesting theory as always rorykage. but pretty much everyone in Naruto is given a name even if they have little to no significance. think back to forest of death. Gaara killed those three rain genin. they served no purpose, or comparitively way less significance than yugito, but they still had names.(Baiu, Midare, and Shigure) Or that 38 yr old genin. im pretty sure we wont see him ever again but he got a name too(Manabu Akado). However your speculation is still possible.

P.S. i was shocked when i saw the title at first. i didnt think u were one of those guys that fabricate things like that. but good attention grabber i guess:amuse

11. Linkaro Still wanted.

Somewho, I am thinking of the Code Lyoko way if Yugito were to be resuce. Konoha will look like they made a succues and then supise, they fail on saving her but then a miricle might happen and the demon or Yugito is still there. (U know on Code Lyoko. Alita was matiazied on Earth but they can't shut down the super computer but they made a super scanner so she can permenty live on Earth. Then they find Alita's lost memories and almost sucuied but Xana set a trap, kills Alita and escape to the net, but France Hopper revived her and she's alive again and no longer worries about losing all her life points. Then they tried to matiazed Hopper and add William to the team but Xana takes over Will and finally destory Lyoko and now unstoppable, yet Hopper somehow survived the blast and e-mail something to Jemany.) See. Good thing then bad thing happen then good thing will happen again.

12. Omni Token Psychopath

Yugito will have some sort of significance to the plot in the coming chapters...not sure if she'll be rescued, but it's entirely possible that she'll be someone of at least moderate importance to the plot.

It'd be nice if she were rescued. For some reason, I don't see it happening, but it WOULD be nice.

13. Zhang_Fei Pocky

^ I agree rocklee you make a point that having a name doesn't really make a difference but the whole order still stands out - they're doing the bijuu first and they showed yugito unconscious on the ground - and untied. So yah 3 days is a lot, there's still time for her to escape or be rescued.

Then again if you go back to when she fought Hidan and Kakuzu, she looked pretty dead, plus I find it hard to believe Hidan wouldn't have killed her. If we see another Tensei that'd be lame. But Naruto interacting with more jinchuuruki's would be good - however she seems a little old for this to become a romance thing.

14. rorykage Too Cool for Ninja School

@ rocklee, thanks for the kind words, and you make a good point about the names. no arguement here.

@ Linkaro, that was really confusing (i am unfamiliar with code lyoko), but i agree with the idea of the post. konoha will kinda stumble upon yugito, thinking they've saved the day, and then someone shows up out of nowhere and screws everything up. I don't want yugito to necessarily be saved, but i want her to reappear and show some significance.

and @ Zhang Fei, i agree with your thought about the order of extraction, having importance. but where you gon to say that hidan probably killed her in their first encounter, i disagree. In naruto's case it was outright stated that if he were to die, then so would kyuubi. and deidara was careful (and he was warned to be) not to kill gaara, only render him unable to fight, because presumably if he had died, shukaku would have died. so i don't see it should be any different for the other jinchuuriki.

thanks for the feedback, guys/girls

keep it coming.

15. Linkaro Still wanted.

Thanks. (btw, Code Lyoko is a French anime combining 2d and 3d. There is a rasengan-looking attack in there.)

16. Zhang_Fei Pocky

oh true, good point, i had forgotten about that. She was so bloody though and with the whole ritual I overlooked that. K, so then I definately agree with you on all points, she's going to play a major role. :amuse She could be the strong female character Kishi talked about . . . . which means the last akatsuki member can still be a bishounen :notrust

17. dummy plug ♥Jiyeon Boing Boing♥

but then, yugito's companions ALL got killed...so i guess no one knows that akatsuki is behind her dissapearance...also, i saw hidan doing the ritual, so that means yugito should be dead right? maybe akatsuki plans on extracting the bijuu after they resurrect her...maybe...

18. Kinjishi Well-Known Member

hmmm.... well hidan and kakuzu were ordered not to kill yugito, and if she were dead then I think Zetsu would have said something when he appeared to collect the body. And also I dont think Kakuzu would allow Hidan to kill the two tails(Kakuzu seems to keep Hidan from doing things that would contridict Akatsuki's plans). Hidan even complained that the mission went against his religion but he really didnt have a choice.

19. rorykage Too Cool for Ninja School

20. G3ntleF!st I Just Know

What if she wakes up and they let her go in order to track her to the next 1 in Konoha ewwwww.Oh and im not taking about naruto just the 1 they couldnt find in the first place.

21. Kurosaki_Naruto_ is the only Kage-level....

who saids every1 that appears in naruto that seems to be important has to live long? Does it mean the sasori is actually still alive, since he's so damn powerful, and chiyo's still hiding smwhere cus she actually lied to every1 abt that life-giving jutsu? no. it doesnt have to mean yugito will live for it to be interesting, or probably it'll turn out even more interesting if she dies.

22. Sci-Fi Active Member

The question remains...does Konoha know that Yugito (Jinchuriki) even exists, much less is missing? Gaara was different..the Sand requested backup from Konoha, only a few days had passed, and there was intel/a trail to follow.

Tracking down and killing any Akatsuki is one thing, but unless one of them spills the beans about the location of the missing Jinchuriki, nobody would know where to look first. It's hard enough trying to find any Akatsuki members and they are in the open moving around. The same can't be said for Yugito...she's been in some hideout, out-of-sight. There isn't even a scent to give to the tracking dogs and Yugito has been gone missing for how many chapters now? Unless Kakashi and Yugito had a fling years ago, he kept a personal item of hers, and he finds out rather quickly...she's a goner. Besides, it's almost about time to show a few of Kakashi's ex-girlfriends instead of seeing him just reading adult books...lol.

That being said, if Yugito is anywhere near conscious and overhead the Akatsuki's grand plans, Kishi may make the character important enough to create the circumstances and reasons why she should be rescued...or at least stay alive long enough to pass on the intel.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2006
  23. Futagokage Runaway Kage

^^Sci-Fi know his bussiness.

It's truth, even if Yugito is not rescued the fact that Kishimoto give a light of Hope make this part interesting, I would like that Yugito get out of this (besides I doubt it) not because she is a Kunoichi, Because she is a Kumogakure Kunoichi, wich is one of the 2 forget great villages.

24. Kuroro Skill Hunter

I hope Kishi doesn't kill her off so soon, especially when she can be used to further emphasize the "jinchuuriki" aspect of the story. With Gaara, it seems that Gaara is mainly used as an introduction, like what happens to a jin. if the biju is removed.

Gaara, however, could not maintain full control over his special abilities. Yugito, on the other hand, seems to have good control over her biju form. If this is true, Yugito can serve as an explanation as to what constitutes a good host from a poor one. Once again, this ties back to Gaara, who has been labeled a failure of an experiment by his father and by a Suna elder.

Finally, Yugito could serve as a means to explain what in the hell is going on with Naruto, and foreshadow an exact reason why he is growing tails.

(Plus, she's a nice female character...smile-big )

25. rorykage Too Cool for Ninja School

i agree with your last paragraph, but i think you misunderstand my suggestion of kakashi tracking her/akatsuki down.

i'm sure you are right, that konoha doesn't know about yugito, and her scent is no where nearby to be picked up. but, if tsunade decides it's time to pursue akatsuki, in response to their assault on the temple and the death of asuma, kakashi could be sent to battle site where team asuma met kakuzuz and hidan, in order to try and pick up their scents. oh! and i just remembered, kakuzu was attacked by konoha ninja (was aoba?) and his hood was ripped. that piece of hood left behind could be the clue konoha needs in order to track them down. and once they've found akatsuki's current lair, then they have found yugito.

makes sense?

i'm really glad i remembered that hood, i think that reinforces everything.

one more thing, @ Gate-Keeper. your observation on gaara and yugito's story purposes is interesting, and i agere with you.

26. DeepThought I See What You Did There...

Hidan left plenty of blood to track.
    Also, he has Asuma's blood on him.

Konoha will inadvertantly "rescue" Yugito while tracking down Akatsuki.

27. rorykage Too Cool for Ninja School

^^ excellent point!

28. Kirokun New Member

lets say the manage to track down hidan and kakuzu, how are they supposed to track down yugito? zetsu took care of here the chapter after she was beaten, zetsu with his... teleportation jutsu or whatever it is isn't likely to leave a trace.

29. Lomailija troll

Actually Konoha would only find Hidan and Kakuzu only. K & H are "transmitting theyre images" to the cave so even if Konoha found Hidan and Kakuzu Konoha wouldn't still be able to locate Yugito. The Akatsuki pair wouldn't give the location of the cave to the enemy so Konoha can't really help Yugito.

I like the idea of Yugito escaping. I mean Akatsuki can't do practically nothing while they are sealing the sanbi so she might have chances to live longer. Of course they could do that "give 30% power to an underling" thing but still Yugitos chances to escape are higher if she would just wake up.

Ps: It was Raidou who attacked Kakuzu with the black sword. Aoba was on the roof quiding the crows.

30. DeepThought I See What You Did There...

What are you mental?

Hidan and Kakuzu are at the AL hideout.. with Yugito.

Also, Sanbi is being "taken care of" before Yugito. It's a great chance for a Bond villain-esque torture. Yugito wakes up while the group is busy with Sanbi. "Don't worry little lady, you're next" Not to mention they just revealed their wole plan in front of her (Very Bond-esque... even if she is knocked out)

I'm just saying, Akatsuki is breaking the pattern of Biiju capture. It's a very convenient plot device (Not PNJ)