1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Voting is live in the KCC Short Story Contest!
    Voting threads can be found here and here.
    Dismiss Notice

I thought the manga forums were safe..

Discussion in 'Konoha Recycling Heap' started by Kind_Demon, Nov 16, 2005.

1. Kind_Demon

So I thought, and i strayed far from the other narutofan forums, because i figured they did not have the same calibur of fans that this forum has. Oh but I was wrong, so i ask to remind you all. Just because someone likes a character that you do not, or does not like a character that you do, does not qualify that person for being neg rep'ed. differences of opinions are the spice of life if everyone agreed with you, well naruto wouldn't be such a great anime. Kishi tries to appeal to everyones likes.

look for good things in life to take note of, not bad, and maybe, just maybe, our forums will be a better place.

Tags:
  2. dylec

Hm.. a mediator. I like you way of thinking, but I think that has little effect here. While I am neutral to all chars, many here are extremely enthusiastic about his/her fave char. :amuse

3. Dragonzair

No one can avoid all these stuff, coz that's normal. Even if you try to talk to everyone about it, not all will listen.

So take my advice, and ignore it. :D

4. Chamcham Trigger

People are people and some are cool and some are jerks. There's no changing that. Rep is just a number so don't worry too much about it. As long as you're able to get your point across in a coherent manner, then everything should be fine :). I do understand the frustration in trying to have a normal debate about characters and it becomes into a heated flamewar because someone got their panties in a knot with an innocent statement, but like Dragonzair said, "that's life"

5. Hef

Wow, you got neg repped? :omg I'm sorry, but this is "kinda" pointless. :S Not even enough to make complaint. :oh

So, bye bye. :bye