1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The World Cup is about to begin, which means it’s time to start proudly repping your country. We’ve created a special new feature for you guys exclusively for this big event! Click here to learn more!!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. Anime Awards for 2017 part 2 commences with the category of worst anime of 2017!

Drop by and leave a vote in the following threads: 1 2 3 4 5
    Dismiss Notice

[Resolved] I tried uploading a photo of my artwork on the art forum but it won't let me?

Discussion in 'Questions & Complaints' started by cthei13, Jun 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cthei13 Spiralling Sphere

Australia
    Like the title says, I tried uploading a photo of my artwork on the art forum but every time I try it comes up with:

The following error occurred

You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.

Why is that? Sorry I am new here so forgive my ignorance if I am missing something. :')

Tags:
  2. Mr. Waffles (old) Truest Waffle

Japan
    I'm assuming you need a 100 posts before you can do that. :hm

3. White Wolf Moderator

Upload a File is for administrators only, you can use Media or something off-site like Imgur to upload images.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.