1. Dismiss Notice
  2. OPFC

Are you an artist that loves One Piece? Join the OP Fanart Contest in the Ohara Library!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. GN

Come join the Football/Soccer Women's World Cup and Copa America predicting competitions.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice

6. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest -- Drinks!
    Dismiss Notice

I was punched today...

Discussion in 'The NF Café' started by Heldensheld, Nov 16, 2005.

1. Heldensheld Chunnin

I was punched in the locker room today. It happened when my friend stole my chips and I was lifting him off in a bear hug:blink and then this bastard just comes out of nowhere and punches me! I sort of forgot everything that was happening, grabbed another friend's shoe, ran behind the bastard, and chucked the shoe in his FACE:mad ! Then I went back to my bag, retrieved my chips and walked out of the lockers laughing :p . My friends were like, "wow, dude, ya fired up heaps!"
    I'm like, "No, I didn't."

SO have any of you had times where someone had hit you or did someone ya disliked in anyway and got back at him with someone cool?

Tell us about it!

Tags:
  2. White-Fang_KaKashi_UK Not Without Hope

hhhmmm... i guess when my OWN cousin hit me with a hockey stick... i went psycho n beat the crap out of him... he had to go hospital muahahah
    hes scared of me now :sweatdrop
    hes 3 years older than me hes 19

3. Sakura Active Member

well i guess since im a girl, nobody really wants to punch me or dares to. ive had guys beating each other up in my school before. and i had punched a guy before in my freshman year wen i got pissed at him. the feeling is awesome but itz not a good thing. dont worry about being punched, compared to other violence, itz nothing. :p

4. White-Fang_KaKashi_UK Not Without Hope

Ah I remember back in 3rd grade, I was standing out in front of school waiting to be picked up, and this kid comes up to me, and he keeps telling me to push him. So eventually i pushed him...then he punched me in the face and ran inside the school. lol. I didn't even know wtf happen, I just kinda stood there, watery eyed. I never got back at him though :mad

6. meekozy RETARD

I got punched once, I punched back, a teacher walked by, and I was like "SELF DEFENCE!" she didn't litsen and I ended up in the principle's office

7. furious styles ☆☆☆☆☆

last time someone punched me in a way that was uncalled for, they caught a knee to the solar-plexus. that's why you have to take MMA, my little friend.

8. Id The Demon of Elru

Last time I got in a fight was in 7 th grade.....from there on ppl stopped messing with me when 7th grade gets brought up.

9. JAPPO Orochimaru's Reincarnation

This comeing from a girl who never got punched? One person punched me for my beliefs (Jappopaloozian) so I kicked him square in tha nuts!

10. Chamcham Trigger 光翼型近接支援残酷戦闘機“エヴァッカニア・ドゥーム

Yikes. What a violent world we live in. :omg.

11. Raistlin-sama Have you been naughty or nice?

When I was younger (well untill I became 11 or around that), I would get easily angry. So if somebody harmed me physically or emotionally, I was sure as hell to get angry. I remember a lot of fights I had back then, and funny examples of small children, who can only show their anger in ridiculous ways.

I remember I once threw this chair, all the way through some room, to hit a guy in the other end of it (no it didn't hit). I find such kind of things quite funny when I think back at them.

But when I got older, it seems like I somehow in retaliation to my earlier bad temper, completely reversed. I just can't get really angry anymore, which in some ways is actually annoying. I guess, that my anger is mainly coming out through sadistic fantasies as of now... Not sure whether that is healthier, but it most certainly makes you like like less of an idiot.

Not that I was stupid back then, actually most of the time that my temper was ticked of, was simply because people were looking down at me, for reading lots of books, being good in school and so on. And well basically I wasn't particularly popular back then, although in retrospect part of the reason could have been my bad temper.

12. Crazy Like a Fox AKA Knowledge

Wow.. All of you need hugs or restraining orders. I'm kidding, but seriously though if someone messes with you, you have to defend yourself.

13. Shishou Under this eyepatch is an eye!

hmmm, well im more of the puncher..i dont walk up to someone and just punch em, they gotta piss me off like i duno, turn off my computer in my computtin class or take my basketball THEN I KICK ASS! :evil or if they kick it overthe fence then they betta run coz i just jump on em and lay into them :kukuku oh much like today :D

15. JAPPO Orochimaru's Reincarnation

16. GMR1337 I regret posing for this pic:)

Your all on my list now, everyone that post in this thread.

17. Gunners .

Lol

This guy punched me as i was walking from the situation ( you know school theme crowd etc) it hurt aswell right in the temple i turned round and punched him in the face, fell on the floor, coz i dont kick on the floor, the fight continued when he stood up, anyway we all ran when a teacher came, screw getting suspended.

18. Dilemma CRY ME A CAKE

Whenever anybody tries to hit me, they're in pain.. Pretty much because I'm the only person practicing martial arts around. A year back or so this guy was intentionally being all annoying, teasing and coughing all over me. His nose still bled an hour later. As of then, I had a reputation within my school, everyone's still afraid of me. :p

19. JAPPO Orochimaru's Reincarnation

ps. This marks my 500th post into manlyhood. Aslong as none of my posts get deleted ;)

20. rimpelcut You know it, I know it.

once I was in a bar and these two guys next to me started fighting, then a bouncer punched me in the face and then I jailed He! I'm not a part of this but he reached to grab me so I slapped one hand to the left diverted the other hand and grabbed it, pulled on it, did a downward punch on his solar plexis , right after that grabbed his throat and pushed my thumb in his neck above the v-shaped collarbone with my other hand, then with my other hand made a chop inward to the side of his neck, then with my other hand popped his right temple with a fist, then with my other hand I popped with a fist his jaw, dislocating it. after this, the fourth bouncer came, the other 2 boucers were busy with the fighting men and as soon as I had slapped the bouncer to the ground I noticed the fourth bouncer and ran like hell. At the exit of the club the door bouncer tried to stop me so I had to ram into him, unluckely ramming a guy that was behind him. ofcourse you can imagine what would happen if I did not run away.. I just fucking hate bouncers, I know these guys and often there assholes.:thumbs

21. Muffin_ Embot the Fembot

haha that reminds me of my best friend. He always get into fights, I asked him why once and he was said "I guess because I didn't get hugs and stuff as a kid"

I've never been hit but years ago I had a crazy ex-boyfriend that killed a kitten when I broke up with him. Well that was what he said I always hoped that he was just saying that to be an ass. Thank god he moved, I was terrified of him.

22. Id The Demon of Elru

Um damn!:blink

23. Wing-Zero Whoa!!!

well there was this one time in karate i got kicked in the nose NOW u would think i would run and get something because my nose is bleeding... NO the guy is on the ground because his foot hurts and me and my teacher are debating on weather my nose is really bleeding lol

24. rimpelcut You know it, I know it.

-----------------------

25. White-Fang_KaKashi_UK Not Without Hope

the stance of unbreakable nose... :shakefist

26. Dilemma CRY ME A CAKE

But seriously, having a reputation in high school is nifty.. I can always stay out of trouble. One evil glare is enough to keep those nasty kids under control.

27. Jensei-kun White Fang II

I've learnt from experience that he who punches first is ultimately the looser. I was punched a few days ago when one of my work colleagues got stabbed with a screwdriver. Little did they know I'm a 5th degree black belt and shortly wound up unconscious and in the back of a police car. Justice will always find some way...

28. Heldensheld Chunnin

29. Jensei-kun White Fang II

Yeh I guess their ouch was implied when they hit the floor and are now spending there days behind bars.

30. mgrace Guess Who's Back?!?!?!

Last time I was in a fight..... cant remember but it was bad... I decided not to put up a fight and I was beaten by two guys....... But I got up and walked away with a cut lip and a black eye.....

Ohh well maybe I should learn judo.....