1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

I wonder how Naruto training going while Asuma is in trouble.

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by zeheero1982, Oct 13, 2006.

1. zeheero1982 Cyber Style's Player

As much I like to see what the outcome of Asuma, I want to go back and see Naruto continue with his training. I found it extremely interested of how much growth he gotten from just a short time of Kakashi training method. Anyways, I really would like to see his step towards making his new uber justsu. Any tHoughts everyone?

Tags:
  2. CactusMan Is lame for a

Haha, I know I would like to see that as well. The mechanics about chakra and jutsu being introduced through training Naruto are just as interesting as actual fights! But from what people have had to say about the training chapters...I think we're in the minority.

3. Trash Bear No hope for survival

I actually wouldn't like to see the rest of the training, as cliche as it is, i'd rather our first glimpse of the jutsu to be in a fight, a fight in which Naruto uses it to completely own his opponent. I, however, would like to get maybe a couple of Sasuke focused chapters while we wait for Naruto to complete his training, but we are most likely going to get the aftermath of the Hidan/Kakuzu fight, Asuma's fate, and everyone's reaction to it.

4. Shinnou Genkaku It must be true if I say it

this is disgusting. When Naruto is shown training chapter after chapter, people complain that he is shown on every panel, and then we he isnt shown every chapter, people still complain. Has nobody realized that these last three chapters are covering a fight that has prolly only lasted 15 minutes max

5. CrystalCypher Custom User Title

Word. Naruto is probably still passed out from his tails coming out.

6. Naruto_Rasengan Banned

The entire thing would have taken a lot longer then 15 minutes. There would be travel time, gathering information, then pinpointing Akatsuki's location. Those things alone would take up a fair amount of time.

I'm waiting to see what stage Naruto is currently at, whether he has found out a small trick, or whether trying to pull this off gave him an idea for his own jutsu. I'm excited. :tem

7. Svenjamin Twitter: svenhudec

That fight only would have lasted around 20 minutes or so, there's no way Naruto would have improved that much over such a short time. Even with that method.

8. zeheero1982 Cyber Style's Player

How the heck do you know it was only 20 mins and so. For all we know it could have taken 5 mins or an hour.

Shinnou Genkaku- I will have to disagree with you. I found it intersting about the development of an awsome techinque. Thats one of the reason why I fell in love with Naruto Manga.:laugh

9. CrystalCypher Custom User Title

Because it would have taken reinforcement 20 minutes to get where Asuma's team was and that guy said that only 10 minutes have passed. So there was about 10 minutes left before reinforcements came.

10. The Pink Ninja Infamous Cocksucker

I think Naruto will probably just have woken up again from last time and is thinking up a new strategy when we see him next.

I doubt Kishi will come back to him having almost completed it.

Remember it's a while until Sasuke gets taken over and Kishi will want to write it so Naruto's rescue attempt is a last minute thing.

11. Wrath Mourning

Naruto started his training shortly before the 20 Brigades were sent out. It took Team Asuma a day or so to get to the bounty station, where the fight took about twenty minutes. It will take another day for them to get back to Konoha, and the Akatsuki ritual will take two days longer than that.

After that, if Hidan and Kakuzu move on to Konoha, either to get the bounty for Asuma or in search for a Jinchuuriki, that will take them another day.

So we have:
    Day one - travel to the bounty station.
    Day two - travel back to Konoha.
    Day three - ritual/arrival.
    Day four - ritual.
    Day five - travel to Konoha.
    Day six - arrival.

Naruto should therefore be on his sixth day of training when Kakuzu and Hidan show up at Konoha.

12. 4chan meme Banned

13. Rokudaime Active Member

Naruto probably eating his ramen at ichiraku shop alone.

Kakashi : !!! Why are you still wasting time here....you need to figure a new jutsu!

Naruto : New Jutsu? I already developed at least 3 new jutsu while you are sleeping.

14. Wrath Mourning

Of course, if they haven't yet done the Nibi extraction as well, then Naruto could have finished his training by the time Hidan and Kauzu are ready to fight again. That would be an extra three days on top of the other six, so Naruto would have finished his week and maybe even kept going.

15. zeheero1982 Cyber Style's Player

I still want to see how he completes his ultimate:laugh techinque

16. Supa Swag Active Member

Well my thought is that I couldnt give two pieces of monkey shit about him. Though my brain has been spoiled by Akatsuki goodness so I might not be in the right train of thought right now. DOUBT IT!

17. Shishi-O Oda Is God

next chapter ending,...something wierd. lets drop in on the training. oh, and asuma too.

18. Shishi-O Oda Is God

imposible, i don't think you're in the minority, i wanna see it too:laugh

your right, the whole chakra discussion and seeing his growth chapter by chapter is really inspiring.

19. louis We are Lasers-Lupe Fiasco

i agree i liked seeing narutos tranning but i would not mind if we don't see the rest of his tranning until his next fight when he is showing of some killer wind moves and the show flash backs of his trainnign

20. MasterOdin Stargazer

Once Asuma is returned to the village, I think we will see Tsunade call in some of the ninja including Kakashi and Naruto. We won't find out if Naruto has completed his jutsu at that point, but sometime later. Probably in battle.

21. Sexta Espada Kylahullu

Maybe what we saw of Naruto's training was going on while the fight happened? Like when a story goes "Meanwhile...."?