1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

Ichigi Vs Cloud

Discussion in 'Outskirts Battledome Archive' started by Azure-kun, Sep 27, 2006.

1. Azure-kun Banned

...well it's about time...These 2 seem like Farly Powerful swordsmen. let me Just lay down some Ground rules

Ichigo:is allowed to Use his Hollowed Formbut starts this fight within his bankai

Cloud: Cloud Of Advent children is allowed & can summon his seven swords (the same ones he used to Kill seph)However can't use materia.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2006
    Tags:
  2. Havoc Basted God

Can he use any other summons, materia?

3. Azure-kun Banned

I'd rather that Cloud not use such items, Partly because as we've seen in advent children he doesn't need materia to Use special attacks.

4. BattousaiMS Swordsman of Sorrow

You have seen wrong my friend. The reality of Advent Children is that Cloud is shown the way pros use him and not how newbies use him that is Cloud with a sword with plenty of yellow and purple materias to added with at max 1 to 2 green/red materias. But in the movie cloud did use elemental materias he just didn't use the powerful ones like Ultima, KotR or Bahamuts, but he did use fire and lightning, they were embeded in his blades (which is 10x much cooler then in the game where he does them with his hands).

As for this battle, Cloud would win. Ichigo bankai or not isn't a good swordsman he just knows how to swing his sword there is no real techniques to it. Cloud on the other hand knows how to he is an expert swordsman. So if you go sword style vs. sword style then Cloud pummels Ichigo. Then only thing Ichigo has going for him is his bankai special attack which is great and all but nothing Cloud cant avoid.

5. Azure-kun Banned

I never noticed parts where cloud actully slip in some Mareria for Himself....

*blinks*
    . . . .Hopfully U don't just watch the anime.
    as for skill Ichigo's Okay, doesn't have alot of moves other then Gatsuuga(I know there's another name for the skill but I'm at a Blank Point.)though.I don't see cloud walking this Fight out easy unless he has "better" Materia.

6. BattousaiMS Swordsman of Sorrow

Erm you don't have to see the character slip a materia to know they are equipped with it you know? Materias also cannot be seen one they are implanted. Go by logic, Cloud is a physical fighter who uses materia like double cut, flash (althought in the movie he didn't have flash, that crying short haired one had it), mime, hp plus, speed plus, counter attacks. Those are his usual materia any pro player will have on cloud facing though guys because he is a physical killer even though his magic powers are pretty darn near his physical abilities. A Cloud with 2x counter attack and double attack (quad attack at max) is enough to put Ichigo in a blunder.

I was talking about Ichigos overall swordskills and special skills. Take it like this, Cloud went trough Bahamut Sin's Comet Blast and then sliced Bahamut Sin in two, Ichigos move uptill now have yet to compare one of Bahamut's comet blasts.

7. Azure-kun Banned

does my first Post towards Not having Materia in this fight still count?

8. Keollyn Cheryl & F5 fanboy Retired Staff

Bahamut's comet blast? Have we actually witness to the damage this so-called "comet" blast can do?

9. Azure-kun Banned

I smell a disagreement Followed By facts & win.

10. Piekage The Inspector

When did Cloud use any materia? The only thing that looked remotely like magic was his limits.

Anyway, if Cloud can keep up with Ichigo then he can win.

11. escamoh escaflowne3

Ichigo wins.

He's too fast for Cloud in his Hollow form but in Bankai form it might be close.

12. Crimson King Visser Three

13. Goodfellow .

Well, it doesn't matter how fast Cloud is, Ichigo is faster with his Bankai eh?