1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

ichigo 100% or suzuka?

Discussion in 'Off the Air' started by kLouD, Oct 26, 2005.

1. kLouD

toughie toughie.. id choooooose.. honestly i wont choose cuz they're both great animes. actually the manga of ichigo 100% is far better than the anime cuz its more characters and the plot is more complex.. i wont say anything and let u viewers read its wonderfulness.. speaking of the ichigo 100% manga.. anybody know when the last volume//chapter is? it better not be ch152 or ill be mad!! :mad

Tags:
  2. genjo sanzo

I dont watch Suzaka, but it must be pretty horrible if you have a hard time choosing it against Ichigo 100%'s anime. :oh

3. Kev

Erm the Ichigo 100% anime was bad in my opinion, but the manga was pretty good. The anime of Suzuka is much better than the anime of Ichigo 100%, but that's what I think.

BTW, it ends at chapter 167. 153-167 have already been scanlated, but not by yanime yet.

4. Dannyz

the end of the ichigo 100% manga was way way way way too sad. too much heartbreak and not enuff closure. i definitely didnt want it to end like that, but theres nothing i can do about it. the ichigo 100% anime though, seems to be getting a bum rap from everyone. its not deserving of the horrible things people say about it. it was a good anime. all of the most important things were there, from the pull up confession to the eating her birthday cake in the street. though they seemed to have omitted a character here and there.

suzuka is something else, it surpassed my expectations of it by far. what drama, what angst, what an anime.

5. Wuuu

I can't really say which anime is better, since I haven't watched ichigo 100% yet, but I enjoy suzuka very much.

6. TiRMcDoHL

I'll give my opinions I've stated many times in the Suzuka thread.

Suzuka=bad

Honoka=good

7. Ken Cannon

Well besides how much I hate the main character in both these animes/mangas I think Ichigo100% is the over all better of the two, Suzuka just reminds me of a another typical high school romance drama. But Ichigo was really gripping in its story, the plot was more unique, and the drama was more intense, and all that is displayed in a manga, Suzuka is deffinatly a great anime but Ichigo is just better in my opinion.

8. Lingz

Hard. Very hard. I don't think I'll give my opinion until I've finished Suzuka. More over, I might need to read Suzuka manga aswel to give a fair answer as I have seen both anime and manga of Ichigo 100% yet I have only seen Suzuka and not it's not even finished.

9. eternally

Both have horrible animation. Ichigo 100% has no real ending (unless you read the manga). Suzuka (both the character and the show) is just...bleh. Overrated. I could go on for pages about how much I despise it...though I would turn my opinion around 180 degrees if the show was named "Honoka" instead. But oh well, producers just hate me.

But if I had to choose one I'd choose Ichigo 100% for the humor and [short] length. 14 less episodes of agony.

10. AmazinG

Anyone who thinks Ichigo 100% is better than Suzuka is crazy. Ichigo 100% is one of the worst animes i have ever seen. It didnt' even end after the final episode.

Suzuka atleast has a plot that people can follow unlike Ichigo where it looks like they just took a couple pieces from the manga and threw it together.

11. darksage78

Ichigo 100% eps were HORRIBLE. Let me down when I heard it was coming out back in the summer.
    Suzuka TV > Ichigo 100% TV

As for the manga, since I've only read the first chapter of Suzuka:
    Ichigo 100% Manga > Suzuka Manga

12. Naruto_Shoujo

Well, Even though I haven't seen Suzuka I might even like both of them =)

13. Wing-Zero

14. BlueCheese

Agrees. The Ichigo anime was terrible. The manga is awesome.

Ichigo manga against Suzuka anime now that's a hard one. I'll let you know when they have finished.

15. slickcat

suzuka is more mature thats all and plot is kinda life like and of course the ichigo 100% manga is too good compare to its anime.

16. Mr. Vash

Anime wise, I'd say Suzuka. If it wasn't for one of those Ichigo's OVA, I probably wouldn't know. One (of not some) of those OVAs made me dislike Ichigo more.

17. Kira Yamato Retired Staff

I'm assuming when Ichigo 100% was offered as an option, it was the anime you were talking about? If that's the case, the anime was horrible ><. The manga was great on the other hand.

In terms of anime, unfortunately Suzuka>>>>>Ichigo100%

18. Prince Leon

Now if we're talking about the respective manga for each...well I'll have to see the ending of the Suzuka manga before I can say anything on that.

19. Gene

I heard there's a chance of your head exploding if you watch the Ichigo 100% anime.

20. BlueCheese

They should be warning you of that at the start of each episode. Like how some anime's warn you about sitting too close to the screen.