1. img
    Come join the first ever Café Banner Contest!
    Deadline is September 17th at 11:59 PM EST.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. img
    Voting is live in the Contest Central Drawing Contest!
    Voting threads can be found here and here.
    Polls close Thursday, September the 19th at 10:05pm UTC.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice

Ichigo Orihime moment next chapter?

Discussion in 'Bleach' started by Bender, Jun 2, 2007.

1. Bender

Grimmjow gonna have his hands busy fighting Ulquioria and Orihime is still trying to heal him.

Tags:
  2. FrostXian

I agree, I doubt Ulquiorra will care about semi-wounded Ichigo, he doesn't even care about one at 100%.

3. SiSL

Ichigo & Orihime will kiss each other and Ulquirra will be brides' maid, Grimmjaw will be best man.

Then Aizen the Priest come and announce man & wife will live happily after in Hueco Mundo and will produce emo-arrancar babies (emo part from Orihime, Arrancar part from Ichigo)

4. AbnormallyNormal

yeah i wonder how long it will take until ichigo is 100% healed, hopefully not too long or else they're screwed

5. Surreal

Yes, they will kiss passionately while Ulqi is tearing Grimmjow apart, limb by limb, right next to them.

6. Lux inactive

I'd rather have an Orihime x Ulquiorra moment.

7. Sasori

Ulqui + Grimm fighting while Ichigo and Orihime are fucking in the bkground.

8. @lk3mizt

quoted for truth! :amuse

9. Aflean

I don't want to sound wierd, but I will, so hey; Kubo Taito would make some awesome h*ntai ^__^... He he he...

One of the reasons Zombie Powder was finished was because there was too much sexual content, who wants to see the lost chapters ?_?.

I hope with all my heart is there any trace of IchixHime romance, anything from a sly look to anal penetration, I don't mind... Since the confession in Chapter 237 (which I am not embarrased to say I cried into my pillow when I read it :D)... Since the confession in Chapter 237 I have loved IchixHime, because their attraction, however one way, is genuine.

And I'm pretty sure Kubo Taito likes IchixHime more, that's why she'll die after confessing to him, and Ichigo will be so shaken that he'll be sunk into a depressed wave of emotion and he'll forget about Rukia.

-- Eliot --

10. SiSL

Chapter 237 was more like HimexHime, isnt it? In the end, there was not any feedback :p

11. Last of the Arrancar

She gonna kiss him and he'll be all shonen WTF a girl touching me!!! And then Grimmjow will show him how it's done properly.

12. Renegade Raine

13. cygnus

14. Saya

IchiHime fucking sucks. Make it UlquiHime or GrimmHime or UlquiHimeGrimm and then I'll approve of it.

15. ~Avant~

As crazy as it sounds I'm really hopin for a Ulqihime moment. Hopefully she'll break down in front of him, and ask him to spare their lives. He'll very coldly turn his back and tell them all to leave Hueco Mundo.

16. TheRealMcCoy

Probably get a heart warming something interrupted by battle, interrupted by life/death crisis, interrupted by additional friends, interrupted by comedy, no moment, and we'll find out how it all ends up in the last chapter of Bleach.
    -shonen

17. Chai Tea

No Ichihime moment PLZ, ICHIHIME SUX :yell :yell

UlquiHime Moment THANKS :wtf :wtf

Though It will probably be more UlquiGrimm and IchiGrimm than UlquiHime :( :(

18. Ennoea

Look Im all for an Ichigo moment but Im hoping it doesn't come. UlquiHime is what I'm waiting for. Hopefully Ulqui takes on Grimm because he dared touch Hime and it ends by Ulqui holding her and telling her to follow her heart. Then they make out in front of Ichi:wtf

Ichi then-see's Himes boobs- and dies because he realises what he missed out on.

19. Chai Tea

:omg :omg ohhhh I like your style :love :love How Romantic - except the Ichigo getting jealous cuz I think he's more concerned with GJ than with Orihime psht, :love :love

UlquiHime is what I'm waiting for too :yell

I'm so excited. Ulquiorra's going to go :bang on Grimmy's buns for touching his Orihime darling. Hooray :occa

20. spaZ

or uqly will just fire a cero and kill them all muhahaha

21. Drk

Orihime rejects Ulqi's manhood existence then everyone just whoops Ulqi while he's in a state of shock.

22. Soul Vibe

that's not possible, as Ulquiorra's manhood just got confirmed last chapter

he has to have it for at least 10 chapters before it gets rejected

23. Supa Swag

All right, you've got my perverted ass interested...:nuts

24. knight_of_rain

LOL, goddamned, KUBO! I thought you knew your english slang! Why did that have to be his released forms name? WHY??? It gives us too many fun ideas. I'm gonna die of laughter when he says it in the anime.

Orihime has already bitchified all three of those poor saps. She's gonna work her pimpette powers on 'em and take over Hueco Mundo. Then she'll make weird bentos for them all with sweet bean paste and onions.

But seriously, I think she could have a moment with anyone of them at this point, or all three at once. If a fight does break out between any of them, she'll be the one to stop it. Her or Aizen : D

25. danielabda

nah...Ulq will knock Orihme out followed by GJ, and then Ichigo will get pissed...then Aizen comes out of hiding...

26. fieryfalcon

I used to believe in Ichi\Rukia too, but then Ichigo left her in SS after the rescue arc without any hesitation or angst and she likewise let him go with the same even handedness so it was clear to me at that point that their relationship was one of comrades in arms or mutual benefactors. Then you had all the Rukia\Renji hints to slam that point home that Rukia wasn't ever going to be the romantic interest for Ichigo.

Everyone seems to forget that Ichigo has a long history with Inoue stretching back from before the manga started (they're old classmates right?) and Ichigo isn't good at showing emotions. We don't know what his feelings are toward Orihime except that he clearly has the same kind of committed friendship that he had with Rukia. If we stopped there then the ship would be a wash, but unlike Rukia Inoue has clearly and explicitly stated her affections for Ichigo. When that happened Ichi\Ori became inevitable I think, not only from the perspective of the manga-verse where eventually Orihime will overcome her insecurities to attempt to start a relationship with Ichigo, but also from a "real world" perspective in that the author wouldn't have made such a commitment had he not intended for that ship to eventually sail.

/my .02

27. cassoult

Wrong. They'd known each other (as in, been classmates) for about a month when the manga started. It's Tatsuki and Ichigo & Tatsuki and Orihime who have a long history. Ichigo appears to have known that Tatsuki had a close friend since 7th grade (see chapter.3), but doesn't seen to have met her before starting highschool.

28. fieryfalcon

Apparently he met her at least once before when her brother died (Ch3P12), but he only recently learned that it was her. We don't know when "recently" was or how long he had known her without realizing that it was the girl from that day when her brother died. I'm not sure where you're getting the idea that they'd only been classmates for a month before the manga started though.

Anyway, it doesn't materially change the point I was getting at, which is that they have a close friendship and a history, even if the history doesn't potentially stretch back as far as I first thought.

Edit: I'm not sure how the Japanese school system works, but if you start High School at 15 and the characters are 15 then I suppose it would work out that they're new acquaintances. However, the manga doesn't leave one with this impression because Orihime's hollowized brother complained that Orhime's obsession with Ichigo was one of the factors that caused him to become a hollow and one would expect that this would need to be a protracted ongoing (months or years) circumstance before the brother's spirit would undergo such a radical transformation.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2007
  29. SiSL

They really does not seem to have any friendship before, other than "Morning, morning" sessions basically like any other classmates or known just because Tatsuki is friend with her.

30. Samurai G

Flag:
    United States
    i gotta give orihime some credit,she has the body able to handle to vasto lordes at the same time,but ichihim will happen soon