1. NF staff is currently looking to add new advisors. We are pulling from all areas of the site. If you're interested, feel free to create a Staff Conference Room thread to discuss the details. Click here for more general info and discussion.
    Dismiss Notice

2. Ho ho ho! It is time to celebrate!

Christmas is coming, and we invite you to join the NFs Ho-Ho-Holidaze Event!

Dismiss Notice
  3. NF Game of the Year nominations have started. Stop by the Arcade.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. If you write blogs about the current anime season (for linking) or like to add descriptions / impressions on certain series and like to add them to our wiki, then send us a ticket.
    Dismiss Notice

SPOILER Iconic Moments In Cinema

Discussion in 'Konoha Theatre' started by Grey Wolf, Nov 25, 2018.

1. Grey Wolf You Want Some Of My Wood Release?

United States
    What were some of your favorite moments ever that when you experienced it you have never forgotten it or watched it so many times it is committed to memory. It often is something you would suggest to someone. It can be from movie, TV, or anything of that nature. If you would like to include why it is iconic and explain it, that would be dope as well including the movie name in case someone would wanna watch it.

Remember, heavy spoilers are ahead so proceed with caution!

I'll start this off with the following video. The movie is Big Trouble In Little China.

The music was perfect for the scene and with a show of friendship born through trial and tribulations it was to say goodbye with the uncertainly of ever seeing each other again. You sit and you can't help feel the realness to it. Since you were along for the ride of the cult classic that you felt what they felt in, damn we really did something amazing.

Tags:
  2. MartialHorror The Convicted Cinephile!

I can think of a few, but I'll start with this, a scene that shall be remembered long after cinema as a whole has been forgotten.

3. Grey Wolf You Want Some Of My Wood Release?

United States
  4. blakstealth Club Bangerz Moderator

maybe we can put the videos in spoilers tags just in case?

--

The Force Awakens was the first SW movies I ever watched in theaters, so watching the title crawl on the big screen gave me goosebumps. And I'm positive the whole theater was cheering at that point. There was a lot of cheering throughout this movie. I distinctly remember the audience going wild when Chewy and Han showed up. I had to join in.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2018
  5. Grey Wolf You Want Some Of My Wood Release?

United States
    Thats why I got the spoiler prefix added to the section.

Boyz N Da Hood

A powerful performance by an young Ice Cube and Cuba Gooding Jr and a host of other important talent. The effect this scene had for me was showing that through tragedy or hardship one can be understood. Lives forever altered by a mere couple seconds of pure redemption at an cost often times realized cost more than you want to bargain for. It's through these events one can say, you have one brother left.

6. James Bond Well-Known Member

Sweden
    When I was younger I remember going to see Twister in the cinema and I think it was one of the first times I properly experienced surround sound as well.

7. Gunners .

Vader revealing he was Luke's father.

8. Zeta42 Hentai

Puss in Boots making those big eyes in Shrek 2.

A more serious answer: the whole Mount Doom sequence in Return of the King.

“Come, Mr. Frodo! I can't carry it for you, but I can carry you.”