1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

Idea for naruto movie fansub promotion.

Discussion in 'House of Uzumaki Archives' started by Nohbudy, Oct 2, 2004.

1. Nohbudy マフィンにんじゃ

I was thinking it would be awsome if to premote the naruto movie fansub, there was a contest.
    The contest:
    All enterants submit a photo of themselves being a narutard. (dosent have to be naruto, but needs to be a character from naruto)
    When they are trying to be a narutard, it needs to be public. ie, a group of friends in a mock battle in the middle of the mall.
    Nothing that would indanger yourself, others or property thats not yours(no jackass stunts!!!).

The prize can be the very first signd dvd burned of the fansub, before its even avaible for torrenting! the best images sent is placed in a montage at the end of the film for all naruto fans to see!!!

some rules can be
    No jackass stunts
    No distroying stuff thats not your own
    No photoshop
    Winners must be able to submit a negitive as proof that it is not photoshop. (sorry digital cam fans. but they have disposable cameras)

I was also thinking that maybe video of the narutardness would be cool, but i dont know.

Tags:
  2. Fudoshin The Immovable Mind

Bah All I ever use is Digital Camera. I love my Digital camera, although im probly gonna buy a new one here soon.

3. Cirus Banned

I would not do something like that. But then again if money got involved.
    Money solves all problems.