1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. GN

Come join the Football/Soccer Women's World Cup and Copa America predicting competitions.
    Dismiss Notice

3. Voting for the Contest Central Drawing Contest is live!
    Entries can be found here and the voting threads can be found here and here.
    Voting ends on Sunday, June the 30th!
    Dismiss Notice

4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest -- Drinks!
    Dismiss Notice

5. The KCC is hosting a Short Story Contest!
    Entries are due by July 9th at 2:30am UTC!
    Dismiss Notice

Idea on Shisui...

Discussion in 'Naruto Theories' started by Chou, Nov 17, 2005.

1. Chou Himura D. Chou

I don't know if this has been discussed, I just want to see what people think. This is just an idea, not a "this is true" kind of thing.

So, Shisui might not be dead. In his "suicide note" he said some stuff about how the Uchiha clan was getting weak, and relying on their name, which is what Itachi said after annihilating those other guys. They could be working together. After all, they were stated to be close, right? And yes, Itachi could have faked Shishui's hand writing and wrote it himself, but it's also possible it was Shishui.

I assume it's possible for them to have killed someone, and made the body look like Shisui's. This also explains the third Mangekyou user. Itachi said if Sasuke activated it, there would be three: Itachi, Sasuke, and then Shishui is the third possibility.

Now, there's the issue of Itachi's Mangekyou Sharingan. Didn't he say to get it, you have to kill your closest friend? Well, it could have been someone other than Shisui...maybe he had a lady friend we don't know about?

I'm not saying this is accurate, I just want people's ideas on it. Anyway...discuss!

Tags:
  2. Chamcham Trigger 光翼型近接支援残酷戦闘機“エヴァッカニア・ドゥーム

Well I can't say too much for the theory, but I can say that the suicide note was mostlikely forged by Itachi. I doubt that Shisui wrote it, but in the end, who knows until clarifications are made.

3. Chou Himura D. Chou

The way I see it, either Shisui was killed and it was forged, or Shisui was working with Itachi and it wasn't forged. The whole "This can be easily forged by any Uchiha" just adds to how easily they could fake his death if they wanted.

4. Chamcham Trigger 光翼型近接支援残酷戦闘機“エヴァッカニア・ドゥーム

True, but what would Shisui's motive be for joining with Itachi? Does he just want to run away? Or would he want to test his strength and help to destroy the village? It usually seems that in plots that involve someone testing their strength, one man rather than two is what is usually used. I just wonder what Shisui's role would be if he wasn't actually killed. I doubt he's in Akatsuki or else Oro would have mentioned him as well.

5. Chou Himura D. Chou

Ah, I forgot to mention why they might be working together. If Shisui agreed with Itachi that the clan is falling apart, it's possible they destroyed the clan in order to rebuild it. Maybe Itachi did all the work because he wanted to test himself, and Shisui just went along with it and left with him.

Although it doesn't really seem like they're trying to rebuild the clan. I think it's most likely how it seems, Itachi killed him to test his power. I just had the idea and wanted to see what people thought.

6. Chiru Naruto Forums Elitist

The story of the Uchiha Clan will throw every single person for a loop.