1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

If i Iruka is in Nu i will pass out (comments on 285)

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by naruto27, Nov 24, 2005.

1. naruto27

seriously the resemblance between that Anbu guy and Iruka is crazy. But then again it could be Shikamaru but that i seriously doubt, though it would be just as shocking. I know alot of people suspected Iruka of being stronger than he really was and this is the way to do it. What better way for Danzou to control Konoha then to getthe Kyuubi jinchurikki under his paw. The best way to do that? Put Sai with him to make him a friend the likes of Sasuske and we know Naruto would do almost anything for Sauske. Not only that but throw in Iruka and it would be very hard for Naruto to resist Nu.

Other thoughts, after reading the second translation Naruto sounded like a total Sasuske fangirl by talking about how Sauske is WAAAYYY better looking than Sai and then catching himself and saying Sai is uglier than sauske. same difference and still a tad weird.

Also Tsunade's trust of Sakura was on full display and i loved that Sakura didn't come off as stupid and knew something was up with Danzou. Her instincts are getting alot better and thats a good thing. Im fastly becoming a believer in Tsunade trusting Sakura alot more than Shizune.

Last but not least, Yamato and Sai. I definitely like both of them. Just by the way Kishomoto draws Yamato i can tell he is badass. The dude has that same look of genius in his eye that Kishomoto draws in Kakashi's and Shikamaru's so it should be good. Sai i like cause he definitely brings intrigue but from that picture i can already tell we are in for flashbacks with him rivialing that of Sasuke and Gaara which does not make me happy.

Tags:
  2. Leen

Perhaps the Irukaish ANBU guy is the Irukaish Akatsuki guy??? :nuts

Seriously, I dont hete Sai too. He's an artist and he has the attitude that piss people off. It's good for a change to have him as a character.

And yes, Tsunade seems to trust Sakura more.

3. motus

maybe it's shikato , his eyes are older than those of shikamaru's .. there is a frame with a close up on his eyes.. although from the other pictures of shikato his pupil isn't the same..

but i have no problem believing that shika's dad is a hardcore assassin

4. Negative-Ion

What crazy resemblance dude? The guy didnt even take off his mask, you only saw his hair. And if i could say something about his hair, they looked more like Shikamaru's father, i forget his name, but it looked more like him that Iruka.

Also, Iruka is an academy teacher which isnt even related to an anbu rank shinobi and has supported Naruto for most of his life. How could he turn againts him. Also, we saw Iruka on another chapter leading Konohamaru's team.

5. Kibate

but that definietly not either iruka or shikamaru oder shikamarus father, sai must have known this guy for a long time, and "nu"/"root" anbus doesnt have real names and shikamaru doesnt know sai and(oh boy...) this anbu guy shouldnt have emotions too and(...) the character is totally different and it wouldnt fit with the story
    but plz, dont just make therories just because the hair is similar

6. Negative-Ion

yeah thats right, we saw Shikamaru's father lecture him during the rescue sasuke arc. Definite sign that his father has emotions or whatever and is a caring person.

7. blazingshadow

it seems that now everybody in naruto's team has an agenda and is spying on naruto. sakura is keeping tabs on naruto for tsunade and sai for douzou, yamato is spying on sai and probably keep tabs on naruto as well. naruto is surely getting popular with the higher ups.

wonder if iruka is keeping tabs on him as well? (hint hint)

8. d3vlabs

another the "his hair looks just like ___'s hair" plot/character no jutsu

9. Sunuvmann

Naruto never said hes hotter, Sasuke was cooler then Sai

10. Kimi Sama

Yes, kind, caring emotional, chuunin ranked Iruka is in fact an emotionless, hot tempered ANBU Roots elite.

Or....maybe it's some guy with similar hair. But that would just be silly, I mean people in manga never look similar unless theres a reason, right?

...wrong. It's just some dude with a topknot hairstyle.

11. Freed

If there is one important thing we should know about the Naruto series, it's well that things happen for a reason and it is not because a certain character ressembles another that this person is that specific character.I think Iruka is honest and is not that ANBU man.It's someone else.

Simply said, Danzou was opposing Sandaime, Iruka admired the Sandaime and that ANBU man WORKS for Danzou, thus potentially accepting his ideals.I hope I made my point.

12. Satetsu

Isn't is a requirement to have no emotions in ANBU "Root"? I think that the emotions that Iruka has displayed during the course of the series is too emotional for him to be acting.

13. Chatulio

If iruka is the roots guy that would be the greatest plot twist yet :D

14. Kaki

15. Chamcham Trigger

Yup. It does make me think of the few similar hair styles in Naruto though. I used to think Iruka and Shikamaru were brothers when I first started watching the anime. :laugh
    I also got mixed up with that random guy in the first episode. I don't know if anyone remember him, but he had a similar hair style to shikamaru :amuse.

16. Keyser S?ze

maybe shikamaru or iruka are spying for tsunade, lol. doubt it, he's probably just some random character they threw in there. we'll see eventually.

17. anbutofu

why would it be hard to believe that tsunade could have one of her trusted nins looking into the "ne" "nu" ? (monty python anyone?) loyal group? heck who knows that sandaime didnt have a mole already? i know its highly improbable, but as we all know now from reading this manga, we wont know till kishi decides to reveal it to us.
    to those who doubt it is iruka based on skill, i think youre really underestimating iruka's abilities-i just doubt its him because he is such a well known face and voice in konoha-