1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Anime Awards for 2017 final part commences with the main awards! Please leave a vote or comment in one of the following competition threads!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
    Dismiss Notice

If i watch Naruto on Chrunchyroll, am i actually supporting the series?

Discussion in 'House of Uzumaki' started by Rokni, Aug 29, 2018.

1. Rokni Banned

I am not sure... its in California and some parts of UK. When i saw Naruto years ago i did it like most people. Well i pirated it : )

Sounds like they have main influence, considering Anime is from Japan in general. Point is do i support whoever made the show if i see it on Crunchyroll, today i am soon watching all of the episodes more or less before i start on Shippuden. Still a good series after all these years

Tags:
  2. Plexa Well-Known Member

I can't say for exact definite, but I'm fairly sure Crunchyroll are contracted with those series, so you will be supporting those series the same way that you'll be supporting bands by listening to them on Spotify.

But Naruto doesn't actually need much supporting at this point (unless you're worried about the fate of Boruto), so I wouldn't concern myself too much with it.

3. Yamato ANBU- Sadist

Argentina
    I guess so.
    I use CR as well.