1. Hello Guest,

The Konoha Country Club is hosting its first Poetry Competition!
    The theme of the competition is "What does friendship mean to you?"

If you are interested in entering, please click here.

-- NarutoForums Staff
    Dismiss Notice

2. The second Alley Banner contest is finally here! Come check it out here for details
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. If you write blogs about the current anime season (for linking) or like to add descriptions / impressions on certain series and like to add them to our wiki, then send us a ticket.
    Dismiss Notice

6. Give NF the love she deserves! Join the NF-chan drawing contest and draw NF as NF-chan now!
    Earn some prizes... and maybe hugs and kisses from the forum herself?!
    CLICK HERE
    Dismiss Notice
  7. [​IMG]

House of Uzumaki has a new banner contest! Please, check here for details.

Dismiss Notice

If Kabuto wasn't just talking big

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by Drew8898, Jun 2, 2007.

1. Drew8898 DarkSideOfBlue

Then the Naruto series may go on for a while longet still, even though it seems Kish is getting rid of Akatsuki left and right these days. kabut's goal doesn't seem like something that can be covered as an afterthought to the Akatsuki issue. There's potential for a lot of plot and backstory for the next time we see Kabuto (if he doesn't stick around longer for this arc). It seems to be that his appearance now may be Kish's way of saying the Naruto series wil indeed have a life after Akatsuki, good or bad.

Tags:
  2. TrueAlchemist Member

We should expect Naruto beyond Sasuke and Akatsuki.

But, KabutoxOro isn't much fun.
    The possible new arc will be drived by KabutoxOro, but they won't be the main evil character. They might be a part of it and killed by other guy or one of Naruto and co.

3. chaoserver User of the chaos jutsu

4. Jashin-sama I AM YOUR GOD

Maybe he might , and since Kabuto seems so mysterious , there are a lot of plot issues to be covered up there , but then again , this is Kishi we're talking about

5. Rasengan Master You're 100 years too early...

The Naruto series is probably going to end when Naruto becomes the Hokage. But I hope not.

6. ElementalShinobi Is Having a Raging Clue

I was expecting a new major villian to arrive somewhere, kabuto has the ability to be just that.

7. Syphilis And Disorder GB's Mannequin ♥

Kabuto this, Kabuto that. Yes, Kabuto has climbed to the (near) top of the food chain. But he's always been lingering there. The truth is, it's still Oro being the master villain.

8. Orochimaru-sama Sannin Inconceivable!

I want the real Orochimaru, not a giggling-insane Kabuto running around wearing pieces of corpse! I want the Orochimaru we have come to know and love, the one who "kukuku"ed, the one with the long snakelike face, the one who would strike terror into people's hearts with that creepy way of existance of his! Kishimoto is just trying to silence people who saw the idiocy in so randomly "writing off" a somewhat major character, while still having him dead just because tards in Japan hate him!

9. uchiha sandsy Woop de doo basil

chances are he could do something good with it, maybe an oro takes over Kabuto seen where oro returns for one last fling

10. AbnormallyNormal 1 + 2 + 3 = 1 * 2 * 3

its possible but i doubt the series will go on much longer after akatsuki leader himself is dead

11. Yakushi Kabuto Socks Activate! Shape of a

I am curious to see what Kabuto can do, this certainly does provide an interesting twist and I can't see it being dismissed all that soon.

12. Mukuro Death B4 A Million ?

---

And yes, this twist is a beautiful one and it is not of lesser importance to rescue Sasuke/kill Itachi/Akatsuki.

13. Locksmith EXPLETIVE DELETED

Its going to take a while for Kabuto to achieve his goal of surpassing Orochimaru. I don't think the series is going to last that long. Kabuto has made his last appearance. In the end, he will still be on the loose and his story unresolved.