1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. GN

Come join the Football/Soccer Women's World Cup and Copa America predicting competitions.
    Dismiss Notice

3. Voting for the Contest Central Drawing Contest is live!
    Entries can be found here and the voting threads can be found here and here.
    Voting ends on Sunday, June the 30th!
    Dismiss Notice

4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest -- Drinks!
    Dismiss Notice

5. The KCC is hosting a Short Story Contest!
    Entries are due by July 9th at 2:30am UTC!
    Dismiss Notice

If Kisame has a bijuu, he has the three tails

Discussion in 'Naruto Theories' started by Aman, Nov 14, 2005.

Do you think that Kisame is the Jinchuuriki of the three tails?

1. Yes, i think that it's true

5 vote(s)
    62.5%
  2. No, just a theory

3 vote(s)
    37.5%
  1. Aman <font color='#0000A0'>Really?</font>

Tale in the Legend of the Tailed Beasts: Isonade is a shark shaped Bijuu with a sharp horn on the forehead. It lives in the deep waters on the West of Japan, fighting pirates. Every few months, Isonade will swim to the surface of the sea from the deep waters, to breath some fresh air. However, when he does this, storms erupt, oceans rage, and all ships will be swallowed by him as food. Isonade has a subordinate fish called Samehada (?) (Same name as Kisame's Sword. Depicted differently, but with same pronunciation). Samehada attaches itself to Isonade?s stomach, and absorbs its food to create huge amounts of chakra, proceeding to send it back to its body. Samehada?s power can enable Isonade to get 5 times the quantity of chakra it could originally get. Therefore, when Isonade battles, he will have unlimited chakra to receive from Samehada.
    Situation in the Ancient War of the 9 Gods: Battled 4 times; 2 Wins, 1 Loss, 1 Flee
    Wins: Kaku, Shukaku
    Losses: Nekomata
    Escapes: Yamata no Orochi
    Fate: A fisherman and brave warrior from Yokohama, called Takuma Muramasa, sacrifices himself in behalf of two villages in a courageous act, getting near Isonade and sealing his personal servant Samehada in the ?Tool of Power: Pot of the Shark-named fish? from seal in the Water Shrine. Isonade then becomes unable to draw the massive chakra, and ends up getting exausted and sucked by the Tool?s seal in the Water Shrine as well.
    Japanese Myth Appearance: A big shark/fish(?) with 3 tails and 3 fins. Has a dark blue body color, is attracted by blood (like all sharks); has a personal servant, a small fish named Samehada, as shown above, that is responsible to help Isonade absorb and digest Chakra in 5 times his original capacity.
    Ability: Generic water powers, can control the currents of water.
    Bijuu Strength Ranking: 6th
    Bijuu Chakra/Stamina Ranking: 7th
    Symbolic Element: Water (God of Water)
    Origin / Discovered in: Four Nanju Country Islands - Yawagawa Sea Area (*COUGH*Nanju is Kisame's Akatsuki Rank*COUGH*)
    Personal notes: Well, if this bijuu doesn?t scream KISAME to you, then this note is indeed useful. The Samehada connection is frightening (absorbs chakra), but there can be more about it, explaining WHY Kisame?s chakra reserve is SO big (as being the biggest in Akatsuki).

CREDIT GOES TO DYRO

It seems that the three tails has a lot in common with Kisame, so do you guys think that Kisame is the jinchuuriki of the three tails?

Tags:
  2. Chamcham Trigger 光翼型近接支援残酷戦闘機“エヴァッカニア・ドゥーム

After reading all of that, I would have to say hell yeah. That's some really good evidence. Like I said about the Orochimaru and 8tails Orochi connection, I'd be really weird if this wasn't the case.

3. Grrblt Banned

No. I think that Kisame is based on Isonade, just like Orochimaru is based on Yamata no Orochi.

4. Aman <font color='#0000A0'>Really?</font>

What you mean ''no?'' The Isonade IS the three tail... :oh

5. Abarai-Kun ~13th Division, 6th Seat~

Yeah... that sounds really interesting and maybe its true but we dont know.
    Im not quite sure about my opinion to this.
    Of course Kisame has similarities with the Isonade but why is there a Jinchuuriki in Akatsuki?
    That sounds wierd but we'll see.

6. Shiron BOING!!!

Based off of the three tails?: Yes.

I just don't think that the Akatsuki are sealing the bijuu into themselves. I think they want to do something else with them, although I'm not quite sure what yet.

7. Grrblt Banned

And that means I think that Kisame's characted is based on Isonade. They are both fish, both with the sword that provides chakra etc. But I don't think that Kisame is the container of the actual Isonade.
    Like Orochimaru: same sword, both snakes. But Oro is not the container.

EDIT: Come to think of it, I bet Isonade and Yamata no Orochi are the two other captured bijuu that Deidara speaks of. That way, Kishi saves him some trouble by not having to create ninjas that share the traits of respective bijuu but are still fundamentally different from Kisame/Oro.

8. Itachi Pwnz All Aspect of Gul'Dan.

And Tell me what do you think.

It talks about the Isonade....Its what it's based off of

Not only that...I mean think about it...The sword only answers to Kisame..Eh?

9. Astranagun ...

Hmmm he could be the jinn for the 3-tails... it doesn't seem like he's busy looking for his youma.