1. chrolloseum
    Take your chances in The Chrolloseum!
    Opened September 29th through October 15th
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

if Naruto is the reincarnation of the 4rth...

Discussion in 'Naruto Theories' started by lupine, Jan 25, 2005.

1. lupine

does that mean that there is a baby running around
    who is a reincarnation of the 3rd with the potential
    of the 1st and 2nd inside of him? and with Oro pervert hands?

Tags:
  2. Fox_Retainer

Whoh. Never thought of that...

I'm sure the first, second, and third have decendents, such as Tsunade to the first and Konohamaru to the Third, but we don't hear too much about the decendents of the Hokages...

As for reincarnations, that's freaky. I like the idea though....

3. pariah

Well I guess he could be the reincarnation of the 4th, but for that to be true you would have to be able to reincarnate BEFORE you died( colocateing souls anyone?).Naruto and the fourth met when Naruto was a baby.Tsunade's little brother (whats his name?) on the other hand, passed on before Naruto was born. At least I think so...

4. Franckie

They just have a lot of similarities. Stubborness, eagerness, blonde hair. Orochimaru also says that Jiraiya used to be like Naruto, that's only a reference to his personality and traits. Reincarnation is a farfetched idea.

5. lupine

dude he IS the reincarnation of the fourth

clue # 1

remeber the 3rd fights ORO and ORO tries to summon
    the ghosts of the hokage

go reread that the coffin of the 4rh dosent open
    because it's empty, dog
    just read it there is like three clues in that chapter

clue # 2

yellow chackra and.... well, well yellow chackra

how many characters chackra color does the author take the time to point out to the reader, almost never, do you think hes trying to tell you something?

clue #3

they look the same? seems siilly but...

clue #4

the RASENGAN: hello! it took the fourth years to develop and naruto learned it in like a week ...

clue #5

Kage Bushin: same as 4

theres like infinity more clues but frankly i should have stopped at the first one, the Question is does it work that same way eveytime?

6. Neji Byakugan

IDK about all that...it does seem peciluar but mayb he just gained some traits from the fourth due to the seal...he had to use chakra on the seal for the Kyuubi...who knows but u do have a VERY good point about the coffin deal...hmm...perplexing

7. lupine

thank you, you are my new best friend :)

i think to answer my own question
    "yes there is an uber baby! everyonE embrace the uberbaby!"

the jutsu has happened twice that we know about
    1 vs the demon fox
    2 vs orochimaru

now, if turning into a baby\container was NOT a byproduct of the jutsu
    why would the 4rth just throw a baby into the mix?

:blink

8. Franckie

"dude he IS the reincarnation of the fourth"

You're saying that as if it's a fact. You can come up with all the clues you want, one fact remains: nowhere in the manga does it say that Naruto is the reincarnation of the fourth hokage. 'nuff said.

9. Spectrum

Guys, there are more than enough threads running around about Naruto's connection to the Fourth as is. If you want to discuss lupine's original topic about the 3rd, etc., that's one thing, but if this is going to be just another Yondaime reincarnation thread then there are other places to do it.

In any case, I'm moving this to Naruto Theories. We'll see how it goes from there...

10. Shiari

.....Creepy, But might be interesting to see.

Hey....This mean that baby might became the 9th Hokage.... :blink

11. Kabuto003

I very much doubt it. First off Sandaime attacks that coffin because he knows who it is and that he cant fight him. Second Yondaime sealed it inside of a baby... I think there would have been more speculation if when the 4th used his seal a baby just appeared there, every ninja in the village was out there at the time I think a baby appearing out of no where would have been talked about some. Another thing... if Naruto is the fourth... who told everyone that the baby had Kyubi in him and that they should think of him as a hero, since that is what the fourth wanted for him. If he reincarnated before hand why didn't Sandaime have a baby appear near him? In short I don't believe Naruto is a reincarnation and I do not believe Sandaime is alive in any form.

12. lupine

yes exactly, the third attacks that coffin because he knows that it is empty
    and for some reason the fact that the 4rth lives in a new incantion is a big secret, specially from people like oro

apparently eveeryone in the village beleives exactly what they are told in exactly the way they are told it, much akin to my friends here at the forum :huh

i didnt see a baby either but what is the container supposed to be then?
    maybe there is a time delay,

anyway the biggest clue in my mind is that they both have yellow chckra

13. r0ck1ee

I have thought about this for a while and have come up with this.

While Sarutobi is using the technique to seal Orochimaru's arms, he describes the process in brief detail. Basically you make a pact with the death god and in exchange for his services he eats both your soul and the soul of the person (thing) you are sealing and the two never go to heaven or hell, but rather remain inside his stomach for eternity.

Now with that said there are a couple of things that could have happened when the 4th performed the technique.

A. (The most widely accepted) The 4th adapted the technique in order to seal the soul of the kyuubi into a baby (his son?) and thus sacrificed his life for the village.

B. The 4th sealed the soul of the kyuubi into himself which leads to different theories arising:

B1: The regenerative powers of the kyuubi prevent the death god from being able to consume the fourth and revert him to being a child.

B2: The fourth was some how able to reincarnate himself after sealing the kyuubi.

As for what really happens, I am gonna guess we have a while to wait.

14. KittenNinja

Point 2:Yellow chakra? Naruto has yellow chakra? Since when?

Point 1:Oh come on...the reason why the coffin didnt open was because the third stopped the coffin with the shuriken kage bunshin. It wasnt even halfway out of the ground for goodness sake. Even the first 2 coffins only opened after they fully got out of the ground.

Anyway..even if the coffin is empty, it is also plausible because the fourth used the soul sealing thingy on the kyuubi. And the third hokkage once said to Oro "The sealer and the sealed will spend the rest of eternity locked in combat in the belly of the Death God." Something like that more or less. Its in the fight when the third fought Orochimaru.

Point 5: It doesnt take a genius to master kage bunshin. Tonnes of jounins can do it. Ebisu, Kakashi....itachi...ok he isnt a jounin in konaha but yeah you know.... Quote from Technique list: Being a forbidden and advanced NinJutsu, few people know this technique perfectly. It is listed in the Scroll of Seals, but still some advanced ninjas (such as Kakashi) know this technique. It is similar to the Bunshin no Jutsu; the main function is to create clones.
    Anyway...this skill doesnt seem to surprise people anymore...naruto does it....and the enemy goes " Oh...kage bunshin"

Point 4: I guess the reason why the 4th took so long to perfect this technique is because its a NEW TECHNIQUE. Naruto got it so fast because he had Jiraiya more or less telling him how the technique should go. also..Jiraiya didnt say how long it took himself to learn this technique...if jiraiya said he took about 4years as well..this point will then be remotely possible

Point 3: They looks the same. Hmm..ok...i think Gai and Rock Lee looks the same.. They are also both only adept at Taijutsu only. They both either use konaha Senpuu or konaha dan senpuu. Your point being?

Last edited: Jan 26, 2005
  15. r0ck1ee

Rock is definatly the bastard son of Gai, who after abandoning him for the majority of his life, felt bad and decided to train him.

j/k ^^

16. lupine

he says he does in the book you, you...cartoon watcher!

see r0ck1ees posts they explain the pros and cons of my theory.

example "naruto is his son"

hey r0ck1ee

I am suggesting that maybe the jutsu worked the same way the second time around because the notion that the 4rth changed it really doent seem logical
    ...i mean if anything were to happen to the baby the nine tail would be lose again and his sacrifice would be for nothing. if he could send it to hell or belly or whatever wouldnt he just do that? you know to be safe?

17. r0ck1ee

Well the 4th wouldn't have changed anything as he created the Jutsu. There are just too many inconsitancies b/w both techniques to draw any valid conclusions. If the Jutsu worked exactly the same way both times then the 4th (giving that he is not Naruto) is sitting by himself in the death god's stomach while the 3rd's soul fights forever with Orochimaru's arms.

18. lupine

now THAT is an epic struggle...
    that is too funny

i can see why people prefer that to the reincarnation theory :blink

19. Shiari

I have to agree.....<.<...>.>...Man, The 4th must be bored to DEATH!

20. lupine

ok now we are all agreed :yondaime ... what would be a good plot for the uber baby :Sarutobi character to support?

21. Syferz

Absolutely right... but Itachi calls naruto the 4th son or his legacy (depending on your translator heh) which means naruto isn't the 4th.

first off everyone keeps saying that the 4th is dead like the 3rd.
    second naruto would get respect from people and...
    also the 4th knew that naruto was going to be born and told jariya to take care of him.

Also the powers that naruto gained quickly is because of his uniqueness IE the reasegen was learned by his shadow clones jutsu he can still not do it with one hand and it's still something that he hasn't completely masterd cause half the time it isn't as strong as it should be, but kabuto would argue with me on that one :wink

Anyways thats my reasoning heh it would be cooler if naruto was yon's younger brother... That would be interesting just cause of the itachi sasuke deal.

and about the super nin the 3rd would of had to make the container heh naruto must of been around the 4th, and the reason his coffin doesn't open is because the 3rd loves the 4th and doesn't want to fight him so he stops it from opening... and even if it did i don't think he would be inside cause i believe he is inside the death god's stomach already and can't come back out heh but then again i don't know that jutsu yet. so i can't know for sure, but i will let you know as soon as i master it :smile-big

Last edited: Jan 27, 2005
  22. Kamendex

I cant honestly believe you think Naruto is reincarnated...
    No dog, this makes no sense at all about anything, the 3rd stopped the 3rd coffin, Orochimau says he stopped it and says 2 hokages are enough...

Yellow chakra? thats your reason...where in the hell does it say that Yondaime has yellow chakra too? and i dont remember it EVER saying Naruto had yellow chakra

Naruto has blue chakra
    Naruto has "yellow" chakra
    Naruto has red chakra

so hes a shinobi, yondaime, and kyuubi...
    Rock lee and Gai look the same, Neji and Hiashi look the same, Jiraiya and Yondaime look the same, granted they have diffrent color hair. I bet you resemble your father...you must be his reincarnation, even though you were alive at the same time he was. Just like naruto.

It takes math profesers years to invent a formula sometimes, but it only takes a couple days for a student to learn it

Kage bunshin is an overly abused tech by like a lot of ninjas.

Yondaime has never used Kage bunshin(from what we've seen)
    Yondaime did not invent kage bunshin

Reincarnation theory is the biggest load of bull i have ever seen

23. lupine

suppose the 3rd was the only living person who knew the death god jutsu

further suppose that he is the only person who has any idea wtf happened when the 4rth ued it

consider that the death god jutsu
    is the last jutsu in the forbidden scroll
    and that naruto can never read it

consider that Oro does NOT know about the death god jutsu

consider that the empty coffin is foreshadowing

uberbaby

ney kamendex

if you dont even know that naruto and the forth have the same color chackra then you dont read the b :) :) k

when all these clues are in the story
    there has to be a reason
    it dosent have to be MY reason
    but there has to be a reason

Last edited: Jan 28, 2005
  24. Kamendex

Consider that Tsunade has implants

Consider that hotdogs are made our of pidgeon

Consider that men have nipples for a reason

Consider that DBZ is a true story that happened in Siberia

Consider that cranberries are not really berries but tiny apples....

YOU...MAKE...NO sense at all

25. Kabuto003

Kamendex I love you! I don't think I could have put any of that better. Lupine same color chakra could easily be father son. I have read many theories on the Yondaime reincarnation and honestly none of them have ever been "coincidences" that couldn't easily be explained by Naruto being his son. I find the whole theory about him being the reincarnation of the fourth as a really bad joke.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2005
  26. metalanime

you know, even if naruto has yellow chakra, it could still mean that he is the 4ths son, remember, if you read the manga, in kakashi gaiden, the ninja thinks that kakashi is his father because of the white chakra. father and son...besides, naruto doesnt have yellor chakra.

27. Syferz

yeah and even if he did it could be that he has the seal of the nine tails/yon inside him yeah he does... since he has the nine tails and he has yon then he should have the third charka but he probably would never need to use it... cause he has the most powerful charka in him (ntf)

also about the coffin maybe the reason for it is because yon is sealed and can never be alive again even as a zombie.

28. No reancarnation, forget it.

29. Kabuto003

Metalanime thank you for putting in the Kakashi thing. I thought I remembered that but I wasn't sure. The edit in my post was actually about Kakashi and his father the White Fang but I couldn't remember where I saw Kakashi having white chakra.

30. Sleddy

Agh.. I just cant agree that Naruto is reincartion of the 4th... But i do think that hes some-sort of blood relative to him...

A quote from Ep.2

'The 4th Hokage wanted everyone to see Naruto as a hero. He wished for that sealed it in him, and died.'

'The 4th Hokage sealed the demon fox into a baby that just had his umbilical cord cut off.'

In both quotes, 4th is talking Naruto as a DIFFERENT person.

And, how can you seal into a baby that just had his umbilical cord cut off, you've got to be alive when u seal it. Both 4th and just born Naruto we're alive at the same time, at the same place when the 4th sealed Kyuubi into Naruto.

As a great Ninja 4th was, and it was hes own-made Ninjutsu, which he used to seal Kyuubi. It could be that Kyuubi's soul was too tough for the Death God, so he just HAD to put the kyuubi into someone else. Death God jutsu costs users life.

With hes own jutsu, think he(4th) could 'choose' the target that into whom you seal someones(-things) soul.

I haven't read manga of the 3rd Hokage Vs Orochimaru, atleast in Anime, the 3rd stopped the 'Hokage summoning' to 2nd. The third coffin was about to come, then he threw hes all shurikens on to the third coffin, molded up hes chakra (i think) to stop the summoning. Orochimaru didn't know about the Death God summoning jutsu. He was like 'What kind of jutsu is this?!'

Ah well thats just my opinion. :p Fell free to share your opinions.

Cheers.

PS. Sorry for my rather poor English.