1. The first My Hero Academia Banner Contest is here! We are pleased to invite you to participate.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello Guest,

Voting for the first Konoha Country Club Poetry Competition is live!

Please check out the Entries here.

Place your votes in the 1st Choice Vote thread here and the 2nd Choice Vote thread here.

-- NarutoForums Staff

Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. If you write blogs about the current anime season (for linking) or like to add descriptions / impressions on certain series and like to add them to our wiki, then send us a ticket.
    Dismiss Notice

6. Give NF the love she deserves! Join the NF-chan drawing contest and draw NF as NF-chan now!
    Earn some prizes... and maybe hugs and kisses from the forum herself?!
    CLICK HERE
    Dismiss Notice
  7. [​IMG]

House of Uzumaki has a new banner contest! Please, check here for details and place your vote.

Dismiss Notice

If Sasuke was Hokage.....

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by vagnard, May 30, 2007.

1. vagnard Well-Known Member

This is a different thread. I'm not asking if he has the qualities to be an Hokage or if someone would offer him the position....this is just an hypotetical situation.
    If he had the title what kind of Hokage he would be and what he would do with the village?.

Do you think he would be a dictator?.

Do you think he would be a relaxed leader or strict?. Could he turn Konoha in another Mist Village with bloody academy exams?. He would listen the council?.

Tags:
  2. Larisha Otogakure's village idiot

Just kidding. He'd probably use the village to track Itachi, and then he would fight Itachi.

Survive: No idea. His goal in life is to kill Itachi, god knows what he'll do afterwards.
    Die: Konoha will likely enter a state of 'OMG WTF?!'-ness.

As for what would happen for the time he was hokage, he'd definately be strict. Yes, a lot of Academy students would die. He'd train killers and trackers...by whatever means necessary.

3. O-Ren <b>HAS CP!</b>

4. mootz GB's Salamander

everyone would walk around konoha with there shirts open (even the fatty's)

no one would talk or look at each other

no one would ever have secks, anyone would who got close to anyone else would immediately be MS'ed

and everyone would have a perverted 60 year old man inside them 24/7

5. Juubi Active Member

All of the girls and gay dudes from the other villages would be in love with him.
    Then Konoha could take over the world.

6. Yakushi Kabuto Socks Activate! Shape of a

I think that he would be quite a strict Hokage, but with Naruto and Sakura around he would learn to loosen up a bit, but he would still be efficient and insist on keeping things very organized.

7. Odlam Team 7 4 Life

He'd actually be pretty awesome at the job probably - he's very strict, but he's not unkind, he only kills the most absolutely ruthless shinobi. Actually, compared to like the Mizukage, Sasuke might be a Teddy Bear of a Kage.

And his knowledge of jutsus with his Sharingan, he'd be like the second coming of Sarutobi and then some. When he gets older, he's literally going to know all aspects of ninjutsus, genjutsus, taijutsus, elemental jutsus, doujutsus, anythingjutsus, sealing, summoning, etc.

And he's smart and strategic, he's also demonstrating now that he has the capacity to plan extremely far in advance

He'd make a great Kage of any Hidden Village, even Konoha. He just has to settle his business with Itachi first, obviously he won't settle in until that's taken care of.

8. Yuna The Legendary Anti-Sakuratard

If Sasuke were the Hokage, the world would fail because of his inability to see further than his own goals.

9. Aweshum New Member

Moving over the severe unlikelihood of it ever happening, I think Sasuke would actually make a very good hokage, assuming his buisness with Itachi is done. Besides his strength and intellect, he can remain objective and strict if not a little distant. If he make Kohona as much as a priority as his vengence, that original devotion can be put into something good for a change. With Naruto and Sakura is by his side as close advisors, it'll actually be a nice setup.

The only real issue I see him is that he might not see the village as a community of people; he's more likely to see it as a collective or something impersonal. Added to which that the position of authority and honor might make his head inflate bigger than the village itself which could effect his decisions with what's good for the citizens instead of what's good for his pride.

10. SENTINEL i'm the loin<B>!</B>

Sorry-- I don't think that will happen buddy.

11. Woozie Active Member

And I agree with Odlam.

12. Mintaka Well-Known Member

Seconded. A mean ass pink haired chick that can kill you with her pinky for loooking at her the wrong way.

Whats not to love.

By the way this is a joke for you slow people.

Anyway on topic....

I can see it now.

Sasuke: As my first act I'm gonna complain about my brother. Then I'm gonna get all riled about about his assholishness go out and seek him and end up being killed my brother.

Konoha-gakure:Oh well at least it gives us time to get a new hokage.

Jiraiya:I VOTE ANKO!!!! In skimpy to no clothes.

Konoha-gakure:It's about time you made a good suggestion around here YOU HEARD HIM ANKO GET UP THAR!

13. Syphilis And Disorder GB's Mannequin ♥

Last edited: May 30, 2007
  14. Sasuke_Bateman Well-Known Member

If Sasuke was Hokage, Konoha would be a Utopia.

15. AbnormallyNormal 1 + 2 + 3 = 1 * 2 * 3

why does everyone assume sasuke's personality will undergo no development whatsoever but he will still be hokage lol. obviously by then he will be a lot more nice and "leaf village" ish, he will learn from naruto of course

16. Fuujin ̣

Sasuke would pass a law where every woman in the village has to sleep with him. That's his other goal right?

17. Yu~Kun P.S.O.F.A

He may have the strength and the qualities to be a Hokage,but he's too stuck with his own issues.

18. Kenpachi_Uchiha Hope Won't Die

19. narutofangd Banned

No one is disagreeing with Odlam he does have all the skills required to be a Hokage level Ninja but being a leader is about more than what Jutsu somebody knows Sarutobi basically said as much to Oro

So i say NO he lacks the motavationel inspration qualities that leaders need to rally their troops

20. Kenpachi_Uchiha Hope Won't Die

But this thread is not about if he has the qualities just what kind of hokage would he make.

21. shadowrocks17 Banned

People and haters judge him for what he's done in the past, but they don't judge his willpower and determination. Sasuke does not lack those qualities what so ever, so he would be a strict hokage.

He wouldn't mope like people say he does.

22. narutofangd Banned

I was just replying to some earlier Off topic posts

I answer a quite competant Hokage However if they were ever to find themselves in the position in which they needed a morale boosting rally for the troops then he wouldn't be the one giving it

23. shadowrocks17 Banned

24. narutofangd Banned

25. shadowrocks17 Banned

26. narutofangd Banned

The closest he ever came to inspiring Naruto was when he called him a scaredy-cat

27. Shinkirou Lord of the Eclipse

You guys realize that you dont have to give lame sugar coated speeches to inspire people right? If they were losing in a fight and he just went out there and wtfpwned everything, his people would be inspired. Actions can inspire people just as much, if not more so than words.

28. Namicho 愛は耐

1. No one in their right mind would ever actually allow Sasuke to become Hokage. The village elders aren't that stupid..

2. There is no way in hell he could get away with being some sort of dictator. The people he watches over would be NINJA, and I'm sure the whole village > Sasuke. Naruto will have surpassed Sasuke by now because he will end up surpassing Sasuke, so the only way Sasuke could become Hokage is if Naruto died...It's still highly unlikely though.

Other than that, If Sasuke WAS Hokage for some strange reason, I doubt he'd be a dictator. He'd probably be a laidback, smart, strong leader, though I just don't think his mind is in the right place for such a position.

29. Drama MEGAN's F0X-y

then it the manga woundent be called Naruto now would it?

30. Vandal Savage The Magician Supporting Staff

Sasuke would be a great Hokage. He has been willing to put others in front of himself before and that won't be the last time. as Shinkirou said, you don't always have to make a sappy speech to boost morale. Many times morale can be boosted by knowing you have a strong ally on your side.

Sasuke is strong and is capable of leading people in tough situations. He actually plans things well in advance and pays attention to detail. Such things are crucial for people in power full positions.

Konoha would actually be well organized since Sasuke won't neglect his paper work and other administrative duties.

I think he would make a great Hokage once he puts all of the Uchiha clan problems behind him.