1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. GN

Come join the Football/Soccer Women's World Cup and Copa America predicting competitions.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest -- Drinks!
    Dismiss Notice

If the Akatsuki didn't vanish and Orochimaru didn't die... what do u tink happen nex?

Discussion in 'House of Uzumaki Archives' started by Mayume16Suzana18, Jun 1, 2007.

1. Mayume16Suzana18 Anything for Hidan-kun

Oro didn't die. Akatsuki would go and collect Bijus and what not.

If Oro had a HUGE army, going to attack Konoha and meanwhile Sasuke ran away from him (as many teens would), what would Tsunade do?

Yeah.

I guess if I were her, I would offer Akatsuki a deal so they would fight with Oro. The hell? What do u tink?:wink

Tags:
  2. DethStryque *Murderous Intent*

3. Maikeru_Inabe The One and Only Toad Sage!!!

Technically, he didn't die, but I know what u mean. I actually have a theory why he left Akatsuki. Ya know how all the hosts of the tailed demons have soem sort of feature similar to that demon (Naruto has the whiskers and Gaara has the rings around his eyes)? Well, I heard that the 8-tails is an 8-tailed snake, so that immediately made me think of Orochimaru. I don't know exactly how it would fit in to the story, but that's my theory. This is total guess work, I swear.

4. Yakushi Kabuto Socks Activate! Shape of a

What? Akatsuki didn't vanish, they still have active members. o.O And Tsunade making a deal with Akatsuki? No way, why would the accept? It isn't like she's going to hand over the one thing they want (Naruto).

5. Mayume16Suzana18 Anything for Hidan-kun

Say, If Orochimaru had an army like, millions or billions of them--And Tsunade knew she would be losing bad, and had to make a pack with Akatsuki.... On one condition.... She will forgive them of their act of betrayal to their village and will delete their names in the Bingo Book if THEy will help and Protect Naruto with konoha. Would dat b fun??

:mad:

6. WoAh mmm Ramen

that would be a kick ass couple if episodes:p

7. liiL_gangzzta Ever blazin'

It would be nice but do u really think that they cares about their names in the bingo book?
    It would be nicer if they handed over naruto so he could be on his own.