1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

if the all 3 sannins join again...

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by oski, Oct 18, 2006.

1. oski Jiraiya admirer

follow to 327 discussion, where someone talked about Itachi's fear of AL... I though that it could be nice if Oro, who is frightened from AL for sure also, unite forces with his old comrades to kill him in a big fight 3 sannins vs AL... AL is stronger than every each of them at 1on1 but that may make AL to reach his limits and it will be cool imo....

Last edited: Oct 18, 2006
    Tags:
  2. narutofangd Banned

Not going to happen as it stands at the moment AL is the big bad. He ain't going down to secondary characters also there has been development into their past but it would be cool though.

3. dregoth Cooking Genius

Oro doesn't fear AL.

4. Futagokage Runaway Kage

Let's face it, as said by Jiraiya in the last reunin, if the Sannin reunite again, is to kill Orochimaru or die trying.

5. Turnip Girl Purveyor of Fine OroKabu

It'd be great, but I don't see it happening. D:

6. Pyroneko 28 Member

They're not reuniting and never will. And also it's "sannin", because what you said is "3 sannin" which equals "3 3 ninjas".

Last edited: Oct 18, 2006
  7. IonDragon Old School

Its nice how people keep sizing AL up, considering no one has ever seen him fight, even once. especially the threadmaker.

8. kuchiyoseNOjutsu Badass

If that happens its pure PWNAGE!

However it will never happen coz the other 2 won't ever forgive Oro for killing Sandaime. If ever they do crosspaths again, they'll surely fight.

9. The Pink Ninja Infamous Cocksucker

Jiraiya and Tsunade HATE Orochimaru. The only way they'd join forces with him is if Naruto got captured by Akatsuki.

And even then I doubt it.

10. Crimson Scorpio The Quintessential

Well given the right circumstances, however unlikely it may be, they may join up to combat a greater foe(AL or whatever) but even then they'd probably get pwnd cuz in Naruto no ninja team is more effective than a single overpowered baddie.:(

11. koike88 Well-Known Member

Oro doesnt fear the AL.

He did fight Jiraiya without fear.

12. Rokudaime Active Member

if those sannin reunion, you can pretty sure that they going to lose/job badly in the order to show that the final/new villain ability and power or probably wounded the villain badly so that Naruto can land the final blow...

"Oh yeah, the final villain is not weak..it just that he is tired after sannin at the same time and Naruto just happen to be there and finish the fight..."

13. Soljah Super Ghost

I do think they'd reunite one more time for one more battle. To defeat the greater of 2 evils such as a person may stand in Oro way of gettin what he wants and Jira and tsu need to stop that same person so maybe then but its not likely.

14. Kakuzu GB Imperator

This is a joke. Jiraiya and Tsunade are never going to team up with Orochimaru. Neither side will have anything to do with the other. Besides, Tsunade is the Hokage so she can't go running off fighting battles outside of the village.

I would find it more believable if you said that Orochimaru would team up with Akatsuki, even though that is just as impossible.

Also, if Orochimaru fears Itachi and Itachi is weaker than the Akatsuki leader, than its safe to say that Orochimaru fears the Akatsuki leader.

15. The Fourth Hokage Shinobi Perfection

It's not certain that AL is actually stronger than the three. However, the opportunity to see them reunite would be irresistable.

16. Thorn Fully Awesome

Howabout we reserve the AL for Team 7, the actual heroes of the story? Sounds good to me.

17. Sexta Espada Kylahullu

Sannin will never be reunited. If they do, it will be in a three way battle like the last time.

18. Superb Herb Follower Of Jesus Christ

You know that would work out in the manga called SANNIN. But unfourtunatly this is Naruto so he will have to kill him.

19. Hagen You're gonna hear me roar

If AL can bitchslap around 8 uber S-Criminals, he can bitchslap the sannin aswell

Only heavy plot no jutsu can defeat the AL (and that's what's gonna to happen)

20. The Pink Ninja Infamous Cocksucker

You don't know anything about the AL; Who he is and his place in the Narutoverse. You don't know how he got Akatsuki's members to join and you don't know how he keeps control of them. His ultimate goals are unknown as are his fightining abilities, strength and Jutsu.

And you're already saying he can only be beaten by PNJ?

Seriously?

21. Gomegoth Futurama Addict

I find that unlikely. Completely out of Orochimaru's character, although it would be a surprise. Not that Tsunade or Jiraiya would ever agree to it anyways...

22. Hagen You're gonna hear me roar

Due to the lack of information, Im following the common shonen manga laws

Main villain bitchslaps his subordinates (akatsuki)

Main villain bitchslaps secondary characters (sannin)

Only the main character can beat him (right now, just the idea of Naruto beating the AL smells like PNJ to me)

23. Shishi-O Oda Is God

don't know why, but i think the reason they( akatsuki) respects him so much is because he can probably take all of them.

if they all could take him, they would probably try to.

sanin, would be eaten.

my 2 cents:)

24. jazon7777777 Member

They were known for their teamwork, so if they joined up again, I'm sure they could take out at least half of Akatsuki together.

25. The Fourth Hokage Shinobi Perfection

yeah, come to think of it. The three of them separately are powerful shinobi no doubt, so if they were to team up again (which is how they're recognized: THE LEGENDARY SANNIN) they would probably own everyone.

26. cinosweiv The Half Blood Bleach

If the sannins join again, that will be an awesome fight and at least a death.
    Cant wait to see that

27. Dariusd Active Member

Orochimaru so far has only showed fear of one Akatsuki member and that was Itachi, if the leader was ever so powerful wouldn't he have mentioned something about Itachi isn't the only guy they have to worry abou? Orochimaru knows Akatsuki wants to kill him and are at least trying to, if this AL was so off the charts powerful, wouldn't he have made some minor reference besides grouping Al with the rest of the members of Akatsuki? Certainly if this guy is powerful enough to bitchslap 8 criminals including Itachi, he would be more of a problem than Itachi logically. What's the point of obtaining Sharingan killing Itachi only to be bitchslapped to death by AL?

Unless of course Orochimaru expects Naruto to kill off AL and the rest of Akatsuki where they can come around and kill Itachi with ease.

IMO it would be better to see a flashback/gaiden type thing where we're shown the Sannin at the height of their power working together. Seeing them fighting together now wouldn't be as appealing especially it's known pretty much if they're fighting together they'd be weaker than if they were fighting one on one, vs any opponent.

28. -GoW- seeing through shadows

Show a manga picture or direct quote supporting this nonsense.

Is going against the Akatsuki, an action from a person who fears their leader?

29. IonDragon Old School

you mean like Jiraiya bitchslapped Itachi and Kisame.

and dont jump to stupid conclusions about the AL without proof, you dont even know what he looks like much less what he can do.

30. Razarael Weep.

First... Fear isn't some math equation... Especially in something like this. If person A < B, B < C, it isn't necessary that A < C. For all we know there is some trait (Um... Sharingan) that makes it implicitly impossible for Oro to fight Itachi. (To clarify... A is Oro, B is Itachi, C is AL).

Also... I could see it very likely that Oro teams back up with Konoha. Akatsuki is planning on killing Oro. It is one of their objectives. Oro is planning on killing off Akatsuki one by one. Konoha is planning on killing off the Akatsuki threat. And remeber the whole 'the enemy of my enemy is my friend' thing? It would be a circumstantial 'treaty' but I could see it happening. Why do you think Oro left Naruto and company alive when Sasuke was about 2 seconds away from ending them? Orochimaru isn't stupid. He understands the greater threat (Obviously Akatsuki is more of a threat than Konoha at this point).

I think if Jiraiya/Tsunade were out fighting a pair of Akatsuki and Oro happened to come upon them, Oro would help J/T far before the Akatsuki duo.