1. It's Time to Duel! Welcome to the NF Yu-Gi-Oh! Grand Championships. This tournament will span across 4 sections:
    Akihabara Lounge| Mafia | OBD |The Alley
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you write blogs about the current anime season (for linking) or like to add descriptions / impressions on certain series and like to add them to our wiki, then send us a ticket.
    Dismiss Notice

5. A blank contract written with magical ink?! Check out our Spooktacular Trick or Treat Event.
    Dismiss Notice

If you did something stupid or evil, would you like to go back in time?

Discussion in 'Konoha Country Club' started by Gin Ichimaru's Shadow, Jun 3, 2018.

What would you choose?

1. Go back in time.

6 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Don't go back in time.

4 vote(s)
    33.3%
  3. I don't know.

2 vote(s)
    16.7%
  1. Gin Ichimaru's Shadow Sanbantai taicho Ichimaru Gin

Poland
    What would you choose?
    -Return to the moment, when you didn't do something what ruined your life/made it worst(If you back, you will lose all achievements, like Driving License or High School Diploma).
    -Stay in the moment you are now with all things you learned/achieved.

It concerns to everything bar being sentenced to Death penalty and Life imprisonment.

Tags:
  2. savior2005 Well-Known Member

It would depend on what I did and how it could affect others and the timeline. Aka consequences. I would probably change minor things, like going to a cheaper college so that I wouldnt be stuck in extremely crippling debt like I am in now and choosing a different major. Other than that, there's not much I would change. Perhaps memorize a lottery ticket lol...

3. Gin Ichimaru's Shadow Sanbantai taicho Ichimaru Gin

Poland
    I was even thinking about making this thread easier. However, it would be too easy to answer if I restrict things(bar mentioned things) like losing family member,friend or house for example.

4. Silnaem Nothing for Wisdom

If you go back in time and undo it, you lose (at least part of) the lesson learned. Once that happens, there's a high chance you'll repeat the mistake.

The real question is whether the learning process was worth the lesson learned.
    Generally, I don't mind losing a limb or two to learn a really important lesson. As long as its my own limb as others shouldn't suffer on my account

5. Harmonie Crazy Woodwind Lady

I made a pretty big mistake in cowering away from taking care of myself when I most needed it. I would give anything to have another chance.

6. Gin Ichimaru's Shadow Sanbantai taicho Ichimaru Gin

Poland
    Maybe it will help you, coz I also have a problems that will be with me till the end of my life.

7. Luiz Well-Known Member

I would give up an arm to go back in time and fix my greatest mistakes.

8. DemonDragonJ He who dances with death

For me, it would depend upon the severity of the mistake; thus far, I cannot recall any mistakes I made that were so severe that I would wish to be able to undo them, and I hope that I never do make such a mistake.

9. 2324lk0ads98falkasjdfl;a Angel Eyes

I would like to go back and not date all the horrible guys ive dated.

10. Smoke ▄█▀ █▄ █▄█ ▀█▀

Mexico
    I wouldn't let my parents talk (17 yr old, doesn't know shit about money or credit, or responsibility) me into getting a $16k car, which after 5 shitty years of pain, misery, and interest, ended up costing $23k.

11. Eternal Dreamer The Bored Lolmaster

I don't know really. Sure the idea of changing something might seem tempting but what if things get worse instead?

12. FriendofJedi Avenging Hand of Light

It'd be nice to undo my bad decisions with money :(

13. John Wick I'd like a dinner reservation for twelve.

England
    If I could go back in time I'd probably subjugate the world under me and recreate it in my image while saying to whoever transports me that I'm going to fix something bad that I did while at the same time doing something nice for myself.

14. AJBeckyBlissRollins Well-Known Member

I have a conscience so logically I would do anything to change my wrongdoings at a moment's notice.

15. Darkmatter Lion's Sin of Pride

As much as I would say "yes, I would go back and change", the answer is no. For all the stupidest and/or evilest shit I could do, I'm not going to go back and change, because my behavior defines who exactly I am. For example, if I was a bully back in Middle School and went back to change my behavior, then it could also have an impact on my future like learning to being a better person instead of a piece of shit. These types of development is what makes me human.
    That's also ignoring other factors where these past behaviors could have an impact on my current self.

16. Yamato ANBU- Sadist

Argentina
    Depends.
    If it was something stupid then most of the times yes I would go back in time and slap myself before doing whatever stupid thing I was going to do.

Evil? Hmmmmm If it was necessary then nah, I wouldn’t go back in time for that.

17. Kiseki Release The Kraken

Hell, I would go 10 years back in time. I sure as frick know what I'd do differently.

18. ~M~ Do it for her

Things occur because they couldn't have happened any other way. If a hard learning experience didn't happen earlier in my life I would be less the wiser and have it occur later.

19. A. Wolf Everyone is a wolf, Grace.

what i did is recent enough that back in time would be best. too far back and u fuck shit up