1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The World Cup is about to begin, which means it’s time to start proudly repping your country. We’ve created a special new feature for you guys exclusively for this big event! Click here to learn more!!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. Anime Awards for 2017 part 2 commences with the category of worst anime of 2017!

Drop by and leave a vote in the following threads: 1 2 3 4 5
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Akihabara TV channel is hosting a banner contest in Contest Central. Submit an entry for the chance to receive art points here!

Deadline is July 7th 10 PM UTC
    Dismiss Notice

If you did something stupid or evil, would you like to go back in time?

Discussion in 'Konoha Country Club' started by Gin Ichimaru's Shadow, Jun 3, 2018.

What would you choose?

1. Go back in time.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Don't go back in time.

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. I don't know.

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. Gin Ichimaru's Shadow 203176

Poland
    What would you choose?
    -Return to the moment, when you didn't do something what ruined your life/made it worst(If you back, you will lose all achievements, like Driving License or High School Diploma).
    -Stay in the moment you are now with all things you learned/achieved.

It concerns to everything bar being sentenced to Death penalty and Life imprisonment.

Tags:
  2. savior2005 Well-Known Member

It would depend on what I did and how it could affect others and the timeline. Aka consequences. I would probably change minor things, like going to a cheaper college so that I wouldnt be stuck in extremely crippling debt like I am in now and choosing a different major. Other than that, there's not much I would change. Perhaps memorize a lottery ticket lol...

3. Gin Ichimaru's Shadow 203176

Poland
    I was even thinking about making this thread easier. However, it would be too easy to answer if I restrict things(bar mentioned things) like losing family member,friend or house for example.

4. Silnaem Oh great, another epiphany

If you go back in time and undo it, you lose (at least part of) the lesson learned. Once that happens, there's a high chance you'll repeat the mistake.

The real question is whether the learning process was worth the lesson learned.
    Generally, I don't mind losing a limb or two to learn a really important lesson. As long as its my own limb as others shouldn't suffer on my account

5. Harmonie Crazy Woodwind Lady

I made a pretty big mistake in cowering away from taking care of myself when I most needed it. I would give anything to have another chance.

6. Gin Ichimaru's Shadow 203176

Poland
    Maybe it will help you, coz I also have a problems that will be with me till the end of my life.

7. Luiz Well-Known Member

I would give up an arm to go back in time and fix my greatest mistakes.

8. DemonDragonJ Control Freak

For me, it would depend upon the severity of the mistake; thus far, I cannot recall any mistakes I made that were so severe that I would wish to be able to undo them, and I hope that I never do make such a mistake.

9. Aphrodite Well-Known Member Advisor

I would like to go back and not date all the horrible guys ive dated.

10. Smoke ▄█▀ █▄ █▄█ ▀█▀

Mexico
    I wouldn't let my parents talk (17 yr old, doesn't know shit about money or credit, or responsibility) me into getting a $16k car, which after 5 shitty years of pain, misery, and interest, ended up costing $23k.

11. Eternal Dreamer The Bored Lolmaster

I don't know really. Sure the idea of changing something might seem tempting but what if things get worse instead?

12. FriendofJedi Avenging Hand of Light

It'd be nice to undo my bad decisions with money :(

13. John Wick I'd like a dinner reservation for twelve.

England
    If I could go back in time I'd probably subjugate the world under me and recreate it in my image while saying to whoever transports me that I'm going to fix something bad that I did while at the same time doing something nice for myself.