1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

If you love RPGs come here!

Discussion in 'Konoha Ad Board & Job Center' started by somedude34, Nov 28, 2005.

1. somedude34 Kankuro and Scarecrow!

hey guys, i got this website i help own (i am an adm) and it hasnt been going smoothly at all. it is an rpg website like what if you were in a rpg and it is fun, and you can get a job as a mod if you sign up now! here is the link!:

Oh and dont swear or anything cause the person who made the website dosent like that (dont know why). Have fun and just talk. There a section there i made about naruto and other anime/manga stuff so if you want to just make an account to post just there. C ya there!
    Srry i forgot to post the link!:sad

Last edited: Nov 28, 2005
    Tags:
  2. Naruto_and_Hinata Hinata FanBoy ^.^

hmmm okay, wheres the link? you did not put it down..oh well, im gonna go play kingdom hearts now cya!

3. contender^ i'm all in_!

no link? :(

*klicks everywhere* WHERE IS IT?!?!

4. somedude34 Kankuro and Scarecrow!

Hey c'mon guys! mod jobs are still avalible! we just need more posts cause i need somethin to admn cause it is the first time i have ever been an Admn.