1. "Are you a Messi or Ronaldo fanboy? Come and nominate them and more of your favourite players in NF's UEFA Champions League Awards!

If your nominees win, you could win points for cool forum prizes!

Click here to play :) .
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Come join us for NF's first movie night! If you're interested in deciding what films we'll be watching, join us for discussion here.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Grand Opening of the Beauty Parlor! Come and discuss the beauty world with other beauty lovers
    Click here.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The Roleplaying Section (yes we have one of those is having a character creation contest. This challenge's theme is Super Heroes.

Come check it out!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Recently we held an event where rep powers went a bit crazy so if you've been visited by the Rep Bot it was a byproduct of restoring pre-event values. Additionally we've gauged the reactions from this event and will be rolling out some new uses for rep in the near future. Thank you for your patience and stay on the lookout for new things to come!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The battle of the booty is over and NF's waifu has been decided! Join us for discussion in the award ceremony thread here.
    Dismiss Notice

Ikemoto is the reason

Discussion in 'New Leaf' started by 123fire, Feb 10, 2018.

1. Raniero 『 』

I dropped your name right here. It was pretty obvious I was making a direct jab at you. You know who gets upset over something like that? Women.
    And nah, dude, chicks are the ones who say they don't care about something while still caring so much that they feel anger at the mere sight of it, you moody little baby.

2. Zef Yumeko's slut boy

Behind my back instead of stepping up to me, typical chick behavior snickering in the shadows.
    :tupac

>Coming from the most irrational Sakura hater this forum has ever seen.

You're confusing me with yourself.:puppers

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  3. SupremeKage ......

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  4. Raniero 『 』

>accusing me of talking behind your back on a public forum where you can see my post
    Wow, you really are a chick. :doge

This butthurt bullshit aside, I suppose your irrational Boruto bashing is much better. Long as it's not your waifu, right?

You know, bringing up something that has nothing to do with the conversation in a weak attempt to discredit my statement is very feminine behavior.

And I haven't even bashed Sakura in forever (I don't even post in her anti-FB), much less even discussed her, so I don't even know what you're even going off about and why that's relevant. It's pretty chick-like to actually be so affected by my apparent Sakura bashing in the past that it sticks to your mind enough to bring it up at random.:doge

Last edited: Feb 12, 2018 at 6:10 PM
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  5. Zef Yumeko's slut boy

:drake

A former NB member just admitted NF is better.
    :kobeha

• Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  6. Raniero 『 』

I've never been a member on NB, but it doesn't seem any worse than this place :catdude

• List
  7. Indra I can't stop eating

NB is worse but only because its a main Naruto forum, whereas the Naruto members here have reduced.

For example there's a lot more people posting in the DB section here, whereas NB's DB section is drier than Sakura's love life.

8. 123fire Well-Known Member

Yeah no. Don't listen to indra's lies. NB discussion threads aren't dry. We have been getting hot threads nearly everyday

9. Indra I can't stop eating

The base is dead and full of trolls dude.

You can't admit it because your the main contender of why NBD is trash :catshrug

10. Raiden Well-Known Member

Took a quick look. The skin is decent, and there's a surprising amount of recent posts.

lol @ the same thread being here as well.

Nothing could touch NF in it's prime though. This was the place to fucking be for Naruto discussion when the original manga came out.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  11. 123fire Well-Known Member

See indra? It's alive . No trolls there. Btw Raiden did u like my Kajin koji thread THERE :catslut

12. Raiden Well-Known Member

Nah I closed the tab pretty quickly. Information overload :sag.

But Indra is there also so he probably knows a lot more than me about it.

13. Wrecked Baloney Ok

The drop in quality started around the final chapters of the War Arc, and it completely went out of hand a year or so post-Boruto Movie.

Now the forum is just a former shell of what it used to be, and not even the good parts.

15. BlinkST RinneSharingan Delegate :catwalk

The RinneSharingan Delegation has noted your defense of NF and hereby salutes you.:catsalute

Keep it up and your name may be enshrined on the great
    uchiha scroll of legends.

May the ST be with thee. Amen.:catwalk

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  16. Alita54 Alita>You

Which is yet again your shitty irrelevant opinion. Regardless if you think either of those series are better are not both are still objectively terrible so your in no position to tell anyone what quality cause you clearly don't know it.

And I'll take transformed momo any day over condom or monster aizen those designs were laughable.

17. Alita54 Alita>You

Considering the new leaf section is specifically for boruto we are more entitled to it than the boruto haters who just want to bash and whine about it all day.

18. BlinkST RinneSharingan Delegate :catwalk

19. -Ziltoid- writer of words

That still wouldn't stop anyone from stating the obvious fact that the Boruto spinoff thus far is disappointingly poor in quality, right? :hm

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  20. Alita54 Alita>You

21. skullguy skellington

Who do you think is a copy of their parents, aside from Metal Lee and Shikadai? Most of them may not particularly stand out so far, but other than those two both acting and looking like their fathers way too much, I don't think any of them are copies.

Also, the ninja tech is supposed to be an "insult" to hard work. Boruto is all about "new vs old", in a way, and it seems that the old values of hard work and determination will be put to the test. That doesn't mean they'll get completely junked. The first real arc, the Chuunin Exams/Momoshiki arc, made this clear.

22. Raniero 『 』

He admitted he doesn't even watch or read the series. Why waste your time? :lmao

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  23. Xel'lotath Mind Fuck Puppet Hax

But they make a special point of using it for good purposes too :catsad

I wouldn't be reading it if they didn't :catippy

24. -Ziltoid- writer of words

Really? Inojin, a horrible amalgamation of Sai and Ino's designs. Shikidai, a copy of his parents. Sarada, a copy (down to the shanaroo). Boruto? Himawari? Choo-choo? The designs are all rather lazy imho. Their skills, thus far, are also copies of their parents. Of course, you could argue that they are not exact copies of the previous generation. For instance, when Gaiden started Sarada at least added something 'newish' to the cast, as she was capable of using her brain unlike her parents at that age, but she sank away in the background in the spinoff. Now, we a series featuring a petulant little boy who is angry at the world... except, compared to his father, or Sasuke, or even Sarada, Boruto barely has a reason to be angry. But he just had to be similar to Naruto.

Last chapters more or less show that a cripple can beat up a jonin with some tech, tho. Sure, some good things are also done with it. But that's a default issue with technology. Nuclear fission can be used for good and bad as well

iirc I said I didn't watch the anime. Apparently you didn't read? The chapters only take a minute or two anyway, so even if I barely care about the spinoff I still keep track of it. If only to follow the next outrage when Sarada is drawn with even less clothing than before :catskully

You honestly want to say that Boruto, after twenty months, is as good as Naruto was at that time? :bookerskully

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Coolest Guy! x 1
    • List
  25. Indra I can't stop eating

26. Landon Active Member

The same can not be said about the old generation in relation to their parents? It is normal in Battle Shonen that children be a mixture between their parents, both appearance and abilities, and in certain aspects of their personality.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2018 at 10:37 AM
  27. Keishin Well-Known Member

Similarities should be given but these kids are cheap Copies.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Coolest Guy! x 1
    • List
  28. The_Conqueror

29. Raniero 『 』

I love how Narutards white knight so much for Naruto when the narrative was never meant to portray Naruto as faultless. Boruto has every right to be upset and no, he's not angry at the world--just at his father. Which he grew out of.

You're being contradictory though. How can you accuse the children of being total clones when most of their screentime has came from the anime? The only next-gen that I'd agree are mostly clones are Shikadai and Metal, and even then, they have a few aspects that are different.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2018 at 5:25 PM
  30. Zensuki Sasuke > your fav

Holy shit do Boruto fans actually think this :mjlol
    The New Leaf section is for everything Naruto but its mostly dead because Boruto is a disappointment that put off even the Naruto fandom.

The only thing you are entitled to is a shitty spin off series called Boruto.

Can't expect originality from a series that was made out of pity and WSJ desperation.