1. Alley-Chan contest
    Join us in the Alley's anthropomorphizing contest!
    Deadline for entries is on May 31th at 4pm UTC.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dragon Ball Banner Contest
    Come enter in the Dragon Ball Banner Contest!
    Deadline for entries is June 24 at 12 pm UTC.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

I'm calling it: Orochimaru will be the key component in Boruto having a happy ending

Discussion in 'New Leaf' started by pumkin1988, May 21, 2020.

1. pumkin1988

1) Orochimaru is going to become an Otosuki vessel. He already has a Zetsu body that will live forever but remember that what he wanted most is immortality and knowledge. If he becomes an Otosuki vessel then he can gain a millenia of knowledge in mere seconds (or however long it takes to become the vessel.) It could easily be written that he can "trick" the Karma system by injecting himself with Karma or by inserting himself in Boruto via Cursed Seal then he can "absorb" the Karma within the Cursed Seal then leave Boruto's body with Karma intact inside his own body. This is the same guy that tricked a literal Death God so I don't see how he wouldn't be able to trick Alien Gods. All he ever wanted will be given to him at the end of Boruto if this happens. His life goal will be achieved.

2) Mitsuki. He created Mitsuki for a singular purpose. We don't 100% know what that purpose is for but I don't think it is because he really wanted a son like he says. Or that he was lonely. Mitsuki had a whole bunch of themes and parallels to Boruto very early on in the series. I half thought the writers forgot about the symbolism Mitsuki was supposed to represent (his Moon to Boruto's Sun or whatever) but maybe this will all come back full circle when it is revealed Orochimaru knew about containers & vessels and created Mitsuki for the specific purpose of becoming a vessel that is able to either withstand OR contain an Otosuki inside himself. He could have Boruto pass on the Karma to Mitsuki and they walk off into the sunset via a portal where they will either destroy all the Otosuki with this newfound power or reign over the Otosuki as their new king.

Either way Orochimaru will become greater than Aizen if this happens and he will have achieved his greatest desires.

Tags:
  2. Csdabest

I think he will help. Not sure how but it would be literally bad writing if they don’t use him in all of this.

curse seals, edo Tensei, and fushi Tensei along with genetic cloning that could create a suitable vessel. He is the most likely option to fix things

3. Gunners

He will discover what Amado is up to and get killed by Kashin Koji.