1. Hello Guest,

The Konoha Country Club is hosting its first Poetry Competition!
    The theme of the competition is "What does friendship mean to you?"

If you are interested in entering, please click here.

-- NarutoForums Staff
    Dismiss Notice

2. The second Alley Banner contest is finally here! Come check it out here for details
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. If you write blogs about the current anime season (for linking) or like to add descriptions / impressions on certain series and like to add them to our wiki, then send us a ticket.
    Dismiss Notice

6. Give NF the love she deserves! Join the NF-chan drawing contest and draw NF as NF-chan now!
    Earn some prizes... and maybe hugs and kisses from the forum herself?!
    CLICK HERE
    Dismiss Notice
  7. [​IMG]

House of Uzumaki has a new banner contest! Please, check here for details.

Dismiss Notice

I'm confused?

Discussion in 'Konoha Recycling Heap' started by raveman07, May 29, 2007.

1. raveman07 New Member

well im sorta new to naruto cuz i actually just started watching naruto like 2 weeks ago and im on like episode 51 but all over the place on these forums i hear talk of manga, fillers, and shippuuden...what are these???

Tags:
  2. Taxman Rail Tracer Supporting Staff

something you will eventually get to...but if you mean definitions:

manga: a japanese comic book. Naruto is based on a japanese comic book by Masashi Kishimoto.
    fillers: episodes of Naruto or any series that have nothing to do with the manga storyline
    Shippuuden: after episode 220 of Naruto, the series is renamed to Naruto: Shippuuden.

3. raveman07 New Member

ok cool i sorta get that now, also do you know any good websites to watch naruto on?

4. geG Very Rude

Dailymotion, crunchyroll, and I think there's another video site that I forgot the name of.

5. Taxman Rail Tracer Supporting Staff

you mean to watch online and not for download?

6. Kai R I N N I N G Retired Staff

It's better to download the torrents and the such. It should be the first stickied topic on this page.

But for online viewers, I know two
    1. dailymotion.com
    2. video.anime-eden.com

Ever since Youtube got bought by google, they stopped hosting videos there, but I've witnessed alot of people posting links to other websites to watch Naruto on.

7. raveman07 New Member

well when you download them does it take up alot of space on your computer? and how would access them after you downloaded them? and why is it better to download them?

sorry for like quadruple posting

8. Taxman Rail Tracer Supporting Staff

Each episode is roughly 170 megabytes if you decide to download them, so yes, they will take up space on your computer. You would need a lot of hard drive space to have all 220 episodes on it.

When you download an episode, you choose the place for it to be downloaded to (usually either My Documents or your C: drive). Once the file finishes downloading, you can access the file by going to the folder where you saved the file and double clicking it.

Downloading torrents on the other hand are a bit different. You'll download a torrent file and then you would need a torrent manager like bitcomet, azureus, or bittornado. Double click on the torrent file that you downloaded onto your hard drive and it should prompt the torrent manager software that you downloaded and installed. The manager will then ask you where to save the video file of the episode *just like any download* Save your file in a place you can find it like My Documents and then you have to wait until the file finishes downloading before playing it.

It's generally thought that downloading is better because of quality. You get bigger and better video quality by downloading them instead of watching them on a video site.

9. raveman07 New Member

10. Taxman Rail Tracer Supporting Staff

Depends what you mean by "in english"

If you mean the characters speak in english, then only around 89 episodes have actually aired in the United States in English. *and it's against the rules to provide links to the english dubbed episodes*

If you mean the characters speak in japanese (which is the original language of the series) but it has english subtitles, then yes, all of the episodes are in english unless the name of the file specifically says that it's a spanish/french/arabic sub.

11. raveman07 New Member

oh ok and one last thing....about downloading naruto episodes and movies....i found a site called [Blocked Domain] do you know if this site is safe to download from and are there any unsafe websites?

12. PradaBrada Banned

use stage6.com, you can download and/or watch
    watch by clicking play or downoad and watch by clicking the button next to play

It is the exact same quality videos as the torrents, and it downloads much faster

edit: still in after TBH

13. Kai R I N N I N G Retired Staff

I think you need to be a Gold Member to download from there.

I don't know any direct download sites, but a torrent reactor like bitcomet is a plausible choice. Search for it, in other words it's like a CD player needed to play a CD.

Here's a site for Naruto torrents episode by episode, but you can get them in an entire grouping of 25-50 episodes, on torrent search engines like torrentspy.com
    Jigoku Shoujo Futakomori - 26 (Final)

14. Taxman Rail Tracer Supporting Staff

^unless narutocentral has changed things recently, you could download all of the eps as long as you were a regular member but you were stuck with the slow servers.

There is a thread at the top of this subforum called "where can I download..." and in the first post is a ton of links. Most of them have been show to be reliable.

A member even took the time to upload 220 episodes onto megaupload for everyone to download.

at least you put some content in that post...:amuse

15. raveman07 New Member

ok but im still kinda confused...i did figure out that the website that i said earlier you do need goldmembership to download but can someone just give me an easy to use website that you can download naruto movies and episodes and manga free

but for [Blocked Domain] when i click on his link it just says the title of the file and no button to click download

16. Taxman Rail Tracer Supporting Staff

you will see a 3 letter code on the top right of the page that you have to type in to the box provided. Click the button next to it to proceed or press "enter" after typing in the three letter code. You will then see a countdown from 45 seconds. After it counts down, you will then see a box saying "click here to download file" in the same place as the countdown. When you click on it, you will get the prompt asking you where you want to save the file.

as for a site to get all of the above
    D.Gray-man FC

also, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

17. PradaBrada Banned

it has direct downloads, but I just searched and appearantly there aren't much Naruto eps

18. raveman07 New Member

sorry for double posting...im new and thanks very much

ok now i have another problem that website that you gave me....well im trying to download the first naruto movie and when i click download it brings me to the screent that tells about the movie and it says download right under it but you cant click on it for some reason....how do you download things on that website?

19. Taxman Rail Tracer Supporting Staff

did you register onto the site?.....

20. raveman07 New Member

21. Taxman Rail Tracer Supporting Staff

and you got a confirmation email and everything?

usually when you are logged in and it doesn't let you click on it, it will say that the server is down.

However, it works for me...

hmmm...I'm pretty sure that you have to register with their forum as well now that I think about it. They changed the registration process a few months ago.

22. raveman07 New Member

yes i did get the confirmation email and everything but your saying i have to register with their forums too?

nvm i figured out how to download...thanks!

23. Hoshigaki The true Pimp of Iceland

[Nipponsei] Claymore ED Single - Danzai no Hana ~Guilty Sky~ [Kosaka Riyu].zip also has most of the episodes, but you have to use a bittorrent client.

and the so called filler episodes are episodes 137-220. you dont have to watch these, they dont matter to the storyline and there are only few of them that are entertaining. But i suggest that if decide not to watch them, watch at least the first filler arc and the last one. they have abit to do with the storyline.

24. raveman07 New Member

25. Taxman Rail Tracer Supporting Staff

*recycles*.....