1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

I'm new and I have questions!

Discussion in 'Academy Registration' started by Narcisso, Nov 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Narcisso

Hi, I've just started watching the anime Naruto which was recommended to me by friends I play Everquest with, I watched the movie first, then I was hooked. I am running out of episodes to watch and I will be done by tonight. What is the word on episodes 160+? Can they be bought or downloaded to watch anywhere? Also what about the 2nd movie....Well anyway My name is Sean and I am in the US Army and life is quite boring so all I do is watch movies and play everquest when I can.

Tags:
  2. TheChoji

First off, welcome to Naruto Fan, and is that the United States Army? About the episodes, those are the episodes. They don't go any farther. You could always download the manga for free here though.

3. Aman

If you want more episodes wait... One more is released every week.

4. Narcisso

Well are there plans for more episodes to be made and what about the movie volume 2?

5. furious styles

6. m0nr

welcome sean.. currently in the anime its up to episdoe 159, so like us all you'll have to wait for 160 next week, buuuuuut, you could start on the manga, which imo is much better, although once you're up to date its like hell waiting for the next chapter...

Link removed

start downloading from 236 onwards ;)

7. UzumakiEnko

Do you have to be a PLUS member to download the manga Oo;;

8. Narcisso

No UzumakiEnzo you only have to sign up for the basic membership to get the manga.

9. Mr. Sandman

Welcome to the forums Sean! The U.S. Army you say? I live in the U.S. too! You say life is boring there... But what do you do? I don't know much about armies, but I do know there are different ranks and chefs and medics and such...or are you part of a tracking team or something? I'd liek to know more!

As for the episodes, what everyone else said pretty much sums it up. The episodes go up to 159 at the moment. I haven't started the manga yet, so we could be manga buds if you wanted. Whatever you want.:p

10. Narcisso

I am in the medical field in the army, it is just boring in the military being in the states. Being deployed overseas is alot more fun. You experience other cultures and learn how to live a different life. At times you learn you appreciate your own home more, or you learn to respect cultures you previously were clueless about. Korea is a great place, everyone there is nice.

Anyone recommend any anime that can be downloaded on the same level as Naruto and Bleach?

11. Lucifer

have fun... :smoke

12. jkingler

I would definitely recommend you read the manga instead of watching the anime, if you are hurting for fixes. Unless you don't like reading manga, in which case you will just be hurting every week.

Anyways, I recommend you go hang out in the agony threads if you are eager for new eps. :p I hope this site helps you to kill the free time you have on your hands. Have a good time here at NF. :thumbs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.